os6ir9is
03-11-2006, 10:44 PM
who here is OCD? i am most of the time excluding my room

-i cant have hair anywhere on my clothes
loose threads are the worst
-my computer desk is perfect
-everything in my fridge points labels out
-i will erase my writing till it is perfect
-when i make a typo i backspace all the way to where i messed up and type all over again
-there are 2 papers on my desk that i am currently aligning perfectly together
-when i roll a joint it will come out looking like a cigarette and i wont smoke it till everything is perfect
-if i have a pack of cigarettes in my pocket and the pack gets semi dented i will feel incomplete
-i have actually bought new griptape before over a dirt stain on my old grip
theres alot more...

Daltonmc
03-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Wow, I don't really understand OCD that much. What drives you and stops you from not doing those things or having them perfect?

yeahyeahyeah
03-11-2006, 10:50 PM
who here is OCD? i am most of the time excluding my room

-i cant have hair anywhere on my clothes
loose threads are the worst
-my computer desk is perfect
-everything in my fridge points labels out
-i will erase my writing till it is perfect
-when i make a typo i backspace all the way to where i messed up and type all over again
-there are 2 papers on my desk that i am currently aligning perfectly together
-when i roll a joint it will come out looking like a cigarette and i wont smoke it till everything is perfect
-if i have a pack of cigarettes in my pocket and the pack gets semi dented i will feel incomplete
-i have actually bought new griptape before over a dirt stain on my old grip
theres alot more...
i bolded the stuff i do.

i typed out something weird i do but then i re-read my post and decided that i should probaly keep it to my self

os6ir9is
03-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Wow, I don't really understand OCD that much. What drives you and stops you from not doing those things or having them perfect?

my dad was in the military for 30 years. he was forced in to it and it all passed down to me. the man is was more OCD than i will ever be. he has a 3 story house and he cleans it all every day.

Daltonmc
03-11-2006, 10:57 PM
I mean whats makes you want to do these things?

*/THE DEVIL WILL RISE IT'S MY POST NUMBER 666!\*

os6ir9is
03-11-2006, 10:58 PM

it just triggers it...have you ever seen "as good as it gets" great movie it will show you what OCD truly is.

os6ir9is
03-11-2006, 10:59 PM

*/THE DEVIL WILL RISE IT'S MY POST NUMBER 666!\*

when i read your post the "*/ \*" annoyed me and it is bugging the shit out of me.

Daltonmc
03-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Oh, it must be hard dealing with your OCD. I saw something about it on MTV, that True Life thing. But it didn't explain it too well so I had no knowledge about it.

Mr Evil Guy
03-11-2006, 11:05 PM
I have to have the same feelings on both sides of my body:
If I trip on one foot, I trip on the other on purpose. If I scrath my right shoulder, I instantly scrath my left.

I have my room key on a piece of string, and I always fling it around

If I start listening to one band's song on my iPod, I have to listen to all of their songs

I have to pick off every hair on my clothing or I feel irritated

yeahyeahyeah
03-11-2006, 11:12 PM
If I trip on one foot, I trip on the other on purpose. If I scrath my right shoulder, I instantly scrath my left.

I have my room key on a piece of string, and I always fling it around

If I start listening to one band's song on my iPod, I have to listen to all of their songs

I have to pick off every hair on my clothing or I feel irritated
i do that too but a little different, its hard to explian. alot of little things annoy me, like having an itch. like if i put my backpack down but its laying weirdly then i'll give it a little nudge to make it better. that was a bad example. idk its hard to explian.

os6ir9is
03-11-2006, 11:14 PM
i also can only sleep on my right side with my left leg curled up and my right let strecthed out.

yeahyeahyeah
03-11-2006, 11:20 PM
i also can only sleep on my right side with my left leg curled up and my right let strecthed out.
i used to do that but then i got a new room and for some reason i didnt have to any more.

only my position was a little different, i had to wrap the blanket around my right leg with my right foot sticking out, then lay on my right side. and have the blanket go over both legs, so it covered my right foot

Visible Fart
03-12-2006, 02:41 AM
I have it bad, man. I wash my hands about twenty times a day, I obsessively brush my hair, and
my video games have to be perfectly stacked in order from newest to oldest game.

I'm also very neat about my typing. I hardly ever fuck up with my grammar, I have to read over it two or three times to make sure it makes sense. If someone on a forum has really bad grammar, I'll just skip their posts because it drives me crazy and pisses me off.

Charlie_Major
03-12-2006, 02:57 AM
If someone prods me or touches me I always have to touch myself in exactly the same spot.
If I prod or touch someone I always touch myself their first.

I don't know why.

Pool
03-12-2006, 04:38 AM
I have it bad, man. I wash my hands about twenty times a day

I'm the exact same. I sometimes wash my hands 7 times after going to the bathroom. Yeah, I have a lot of these symtoms on these pages.

FG Haze
03-12-2006, 04:57 AM
No, i know its hard to believe, but some people are just ORGANIZED.

Slapdown
03-12-2006, 05:00 AM
No, i know its hard to believe, but some people are just ORGANIZED.

Theres a slight difference here between organisation and OCD. You're obviously too retarded to see it.

FG Haze
03-12-2006, 06:26 AM
Theres a slight difference here between organisation and OCD. You're obviously too retarded to see it.

I understand the difference... im saying in his case, hes probly not ocd, just a bit anal.

and i appreciate your effort to make everyone but yourself sound like a dumbfuck.

crooked09
03-12-2006, 08:07 AM
If you are so OCD about your typing you would capitalize and punctuate here and there. Its funny that there are more non-OCD posters in this thread that actually type correctly than there are self-proclaimed OCD posters that do.

scoobysnacks
03-12-2006, 08:15 AM
If I see a light in the corner of one of my eyes I have to look at it from the corner of my other eye or i feel lop-sided. And when i drive I constantly check that the handbrake is down.

GetWrecked77
03-12-2006, 10:43 AM
i'm pretty sure i have ocd, they never tested me for it but when i was little they diagnosed me with adhd.

pain.
03-12-2006, 11:04 AM
a kid on my baseball team last year had that. his helmet would never have dirt on it, either would his shoes. and his shoelaces had to be tied the exact same way on both side.

GetWrecked77
03-12-2006, 11:08 AM
it sucks balls, i've been getting worse lately and it's fucking me up. like we got some ferrets and i don't like to touch any of my stuff after i touch them. if i sit on the couch, i have to take a shower before i can get back into my bed. or if i leave me room i put on shoes so i won't have to wet my feet.

Mosaic
03-12-2006, 11:29 AM
I have it really bad, if i touch somthing and it doesnt feel right, i have to touch untill it just feels right. And i also think about really weird thing's and sentences/phrases that i dont even mean(that one bother's me the most). And my shoes have to be perfectly together and a bunch of other stuff. My mom has O.C.D and i'm pretty sure my dad had it to, but i dont know if just becuase he was in the Marines.

Mosaic
03-12-2006, 11:32 AM
when i read your post the "*/ \*" annoyed me and it is bugging the shit out of me.

Same here, like i cant even read that sentence.

pain.
03-12-2006, 02:15 PM
i just noticed the title of this thread. obsecive compulsive disorder disorder. lol

Slapdown
03-12-2006, 02:35 PM
i just noticed the title of this thread. obsecive compulsive disorder disorder. lol

I noticed that too, but decided not to say anything incase the OCD sufferers lynched me.

HaGGs
03-12-2006, 02:37 PM
i think i somewhat have OCD, but nothing severe.

SMR
03-12-2006, 03:27 PM
I have to have papers stacked evenly
Whenever I'm in my bathroom, I'll end up brushing my teeth
I feel incomplete and it's all I can think about if I forget deodorant
If I feel like I smell bad, I'll end up asking as many people I can to make sure I don't
Can't stand dirty grip

JerseySucks
03-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I havent been diagnosed with it, but I'm pretty sure I have it. I usually wash my hands 3 times while I'm in the bathroom. Also if I wash my hands, then blow my nose or do anything, I wash them again. Most of my stuff is in alphabetical order. If one shoes tighter than the other, I try to get them to exactly the same tightness. Theirs a bunch of other things too, but nothing serious.

My friend has it bad, and not to be mean but its really fucking annoying. We were watching a movie at one of my friends houses. and we watched one part. we had to watch it again because everything for him has to be even numbers. Everytime he sais later on aim. He sais bye in four different ways. Like he will say peace later. ill say bye than he will say bye cya. and if you say bye after that and he signs off. he will say sign back on and say bye again to make it even numbers.

SkateElemental
03-12-2006, 05:05 PM
my mom works with a man that has OCD of sitting in the bathroom.

os6ir9is
03-12-2006, 05:36 PM
oh yeah

-occasionally when i skate and get all the way to the skatepark it will hit me that i forgot something (forgot to lock the door, left cigarettes out, etc.) and i will go all the way home to fix it and most of the time i did it so i end up wasting time.

feel_good
03-12-2006, 05:46 PM

i do that (not that bad though), and i fidget. not ocd really.

HaGGs
03-12-2006, 05:50 PM
ill list my things i guess then

i always wash my hands..like i have to always have them clean
my nails always have to be cut perfectly
i always think i smell bad as suicide said
i hate when my school binder papers are ripped or the holes aren't perfect in them(like the holes rip and they are unevenly matched or something..i dunno.)
my shoe laces have to be tied perfectly

thats all i can think of for now

Sk8erSquirrel
03-12-2006, 06:25 PM
I have to pick hairs off my clothes, i used to have to count to 3 before i went through a door, i used to count random things like how many times the ceiling fan would go around and how many blocks of concrete were on my street. Theres a lot more that i cant think of right now but i dont do as many things as i used to because i take medicine for it.

Robbie Rampage
03-12-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm not OCD, but I can't step on fucking cracks.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-12-2006, 06:42 PM
I have to sleep on my right side.

Say I'm walking down the street, and I look at my feet. I'll count how many times I step in each block and if I step in one any different amount I freak out.

I can't do any work unless everything is all organized. I spend more time setting my desk up than I do working.

If one side itches I have to scratch the other as well.

Once I think of something I have to do it. For example, I just talked about something itching so I have the urge to scratch my ear. My right ear itched, and now my left one does too. It is all I can think about until I scratch it.

I'm pretty sure everyone's got some OCD elements though, just on different levels.

JerseySucks
03-13-2006, 03:18 PM
hmm, it seems to be quite common.

H.I.MSK8r
03-13-2006, 03:28 PM
i used to have ocd where i felt really anxious about things if i didnt count to exactly 8 using the number 4 twice or having to touch certain things a number of times ect. one day i decided thats not what i wanted to be and didnt do anything and i would take that anxious feeling and wait for it to leave (doesnt take that long when your mind move on to other things) and in a few weeks i eventually overcame it

Dark_Reaver87
03-13-2006, 03:36 PM
I have OCD but it is getting better. I used to be horrible and I thought my parents were going to kill me and a bunch of intrusive thoughts. I got help from acupuncture though. Everyone does have OCD but only some have it severely. I think it was about 1 in 50 people that have bad OCD. I am getting better with the help on acupuncture but some stuff still bugs me.

-When I am turning the volume on a tv or sterio I have to turn it up by either 2 or 4 notches in a pattern (up down, down up, down up, up down, down up, then put it to the amount I want it on).
-I have to tap things in patterns.
-When I write stuff in longhand I have to write the words over until I think it seems right.
-When I set something down it has to be "right".
-I have to feel some objects until it seems I have felt it equally and enough on both hands.
-Some other stuff I can't remember.

I used to be worse but acupunture really helps. It can help prevent OCD and balance out the body too.

FuttBucker
03-13-2006, 03:36 PM
I have to sleep on my right side.

Say I'm walking down the street, and I look at my feet. I'll count how many times I step in each block and if I step in one any different amount I freak out.

I can't do any work unless everything is all organized. I spend more time setting my desk up than I do working.

If one side itches I have to scratch the other as well.

Once I think of something I have to do it. For example, I just talked about something itching so I have the urge to scratch my ear. My right ear itched, and now my left one does too. It is all I can think about until I scratch it.

I'm pretty sure everyone's got some OCD elements though, just on different levels.
same. and i have to do it without steping on the cracks..it only happens someyttimes..and if it mess up i dont kill myself..

i also hate the way shoes have to be tie..i hate the laces sticking out i have to put it inside my shoes so they dont dshow..

when i get new shit i like cant let people touch it or whatever. like , when i got my x box..i set it up perfectly on the table and everything..followed all the instructions on the box..i even kept the plastic on it..and i had to wash my hands before ill play cause i didnt want germs on control

when i get new clothes i have to take a shower before wearing them

i have to sleep with one hand under my head sideways

i also hate dirty grip..i hate skting new boards in general..but once i get the first scracch on it and im over it im okay

SkateElemental
03-13-2006, 03:39 PM
for the walking down the sidewalk one, i have that two.

FuttBucker
03-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I have OCD but it is getting better. I used to be horrible and I thought my parents were going to kill me and a bunch of intrusive thoughts. I got help from acupuncture though. Everyone does have OCD but only some have it severely. I think it was about 1 in 50 people that have bad OCD. I am getting better with the help on acupuncture but some stuff still bugs me.

-When I am turning the volume on a tv or sterio I have to turn it up by either 2 or 4 notches in a pattern (up down, down up, down up, up down, down up, then put it to the amount I want it on).
-I have to tap things in patterns.
-When I write stuff in longhand I have to write the words over until I think it seems right.
-When I set something down it has to be "right".
-I have to feel some objects until it seems I have felt it equally and enough on both hands.
-Some other stuff I can't remember.

I used to be worse but acupunture really helps. It can help prevent OCD and balance out the body too.

volume on stuff has to be from the 10 tables

10 20 30 you know i cant have it uneven

FuttBucker
03-13-2006, 03:42 PM
sometimes ill get tranced and start counting my steps in each block

and with colored tiles sometimes i try to only step on one color

FuttBucker
03-13-2006, 03:49 PM
and i cant stand when people spell skate "sk8" ..especially when the person is a poser, i cant stand anything sterotypical about people who skate..for some reason

onto the off topic:

i cnt talk o boys with highlights..its a pet peeve

eatumsisadouche
03-13-2006, 07:17 PM
i do that thing where if i scratch one side i have to scratch the other
and when i walk i look down and walk on the cracks and even if i try to stop doing it i cant stop myself and look anyways

~!POINTLESS!~
03-13-2006, 07:53 PM
i bolded the stuff i do.

i typed out something weird i do but then i re-read my post and decided that i should probaly keep it to my self

if u realy had and ocd u woulda caught urself mispelling probably and went back...like u sed

nefarious
03-14-2006, 12:14 AM
I always thought it was OCB..