PDA

View Full Version : My Mouth aww....

Longview_Sk8er
03-11-2006, 08:23 PM
OH MY GOSH MY MOUTH FEELS SO WEIRD! Last night I pulled 1 of my back teeth out and like, it was a little bit loose so I was just playing around w/it and it just poped out and I was like, awsome.8-) BUT that wasn't the 1 bugging me. the 1 bugging me was in front of that SOOO... I played w/it 4 awhile and it got f-ed up so it was late @ night so i went to bed. Now @ about the same time I pulled the one in front of the other one a couple of minutes ago.x-) Now i have this big, gaping hole in my mouth+I have had this horrible taste of blood in my mouth 4 2 days and its gonna make me throw up seriously.x-(

I need a Dr. Pepper...

hardlife
03-11-2006, 08:25 PM
OH MY GOSH MY MOUTH FEELS SO WEIRD! Last night I pulled 1 of my back teeth out and like, it was a little bit loose so I was just playing around w/it and it just poped out and I was like, awsome.8-) BUT that wasn't the 1 bugging me. the 1 bugging me was in front of that SOOO... I played w/it 4 awhile and it got f-ed up so it was late @ night so i went to bed. Now @ about the same time I pulled the one in front of the other one a couple of minutes ago.x-) Now i have this big, gaping hole in my mouth+I have had this horrible taste of blood in my mouth 4 2 days and its gonna make me throw up seriously.x-(

I need a Dr. Pepper... sorry man about that make sure to drink dr. pepper daily

Marevix
Blood doesn't taste bad enough to cause a regurgitation, in my opinion. I am more likely to throw up eating some obscure soft, soggy fruit.

More importantly, just the fact that you are ignorant enough to rip out a number of your own teeth shows that you could use the punishment.

Mr Evil Guy
Yes, Dr. Pepper will cure anything.

Marevix
03-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Yes, Dr. Pepper will cure anything.

Just like Robitussen, you stereotype biasing Evil Guy.

GottaHaveStyle
03-11-2006, 08:30 PM
sorry man about that make sure to drink dr. pepper daily
shaddup. go take someones footy and post it saying its you, for the 3rd time.

mogwai
03-11-2006, 08:30 PM
its gonna make me throw up seriously.x-(

"you can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick"

How old are you, did you loose it because of it was a baby tooth or what?

hardlife
03-11-2006, 08:31 PM
shaddup. go take someones footy and post it saying its you, for the 3rd time. get out of here man I said sorry about that

skatetogetby
03-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Dr. Pepper is like the band-aid of drinks...
ALL BETTER!

HabitatSkater
03-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Dr. Pepper is gross.

R1deKinK
03-11-2006, 08:38 PM

I need a Dr. Pepper...

Meh, you shouldent be bitching. My phsyco orthadontist yanked 8 of my teeth in one visit. That was some crazy ***** 8 holes in my mouth, and none of them were lose, so I was bleeding like a mofo.

But yeah, ive got all my perenant teeth now, so i dont have to worry about that.

hardlife
03-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Dr. Pepper is gross. huh then what soda do you like?

Mr Evil Guy
03-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Just like Robitussen, you stereotype biasing Evil Guy.
Robitussin doesn't work for shit. Dr. Pepper, on the other hand, will cure anything, even bird flu and cancer. If a relative gets either of these, give them the Dr. Pepper diet:

7 A.M. - Cold cereal, fruit, 2 cans of Dr. Pepper
10:30 A.M. - 1 liter of Dr. Pepper
12 P.M. - Light sandwhich with Dr. Pepper dipping sauce
3:30 P.M. - Bowl of fruit in Dr. Pepper
5 P.M. - Dr. Pepper roasted chicken

Marevix
03-11-2006, 08:43 PM
chicken

Damn you, stereotyping black people!

Mr Evil Guy
03-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Damn you, stereotyping black people!
Black people like fried chicken. I said "Dr. Pepper roasted chicken"

Marevix
03-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Black people like fried chicken. I said "Dr. Pepper roasted chicken"

You know what? You wanted to put fried chicken. So you found a synonym to avoid me catching your blatant, bigotted stereotyping. But I caught it, Evil Guy! You shall never escape my endless fury.

Mr Evil Guy
03-11-2006, 08:52 PM
You know what? You wanted to put fried chicken. So you found a synonym to avoid me catching your blatant, bigotted stereotyping. But I caught it, Evil Guy! You shall never escape my endless fury.
No, I proved you wrong. With your extensive vocabulary, you think you tricked me. But I can see straight through you. I proved you wrong, and you came up with a poor excuse to call me a stereotyping bigot. That is a sign you were desperate to avoid a crushing blow to your e-morale.

HabitatSkater
03-11-2006, 08:57 PM
huh then what soda do you like?
Vault, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Cherry Pepsi and sometimes cream soda.

Marevix
03-11-2006, 08:57 PM
No, I proved you wrong. With your extensive vocabulary, you think you tricked me. But I can see straight through you. I proved you wrong, and you came up with a poor excuse to call me a stereotyping bigot. That is a sign you were desperate to avoid a crushing blow to your e-morale.

..Damnit. I've been pwnt.

Mr Evil Guy
03-11-2006, 08:59 PM
..Damnit. I've been pwnt.
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6884/chicken4mt.png

That is me after reading your pathetic post

Marevix
03-11-2006, 09:03 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6884/chicken4mt.png

That is me after reading your pathetic post

I have been inflicted with a level of uber pwnage that I have not up until this point experienced. The majority of my internal organs are bleeding, and a malignant tumor has just appeared on the surface of my scrotum.

Hitman47
03-12-2006, 12:27 AM
take a glass of water, put 2-3 spoons of salt inside and use it as a mouth wash..
it should make the blood stop

shampoo
03-12-2006, 12:30 AM
You PWN'd your self.

Go to a dentist you fucking retard.

Steezy_Eric
03-12-2006, 02:51 AM
make sure to drink dr. pepper daily

I love Dr. Pepper. I've drank it everyday for the past 1 1/2 years

nefarious
03-12-2006, 02:53 AM
make sure you don't pull anything that's inside your mouth