PDA

View Full Version : Whoah, shit (Real First Ascension Post)

Marevix
03-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Whoah, shit. I'm sure some of you read my earlier post with the supposed first ascension (i.e. first time getting high on marijuana). Last time I got slightly stoned and didn't have many distortions. This time, I happened to get a particularly good joint and I shortly took a shower to relieve the smells of the weed. I didn't need to soap myself, and I intended not to, but shortly after getting in and adjusting the water, I began to feel not as myself. My neural sensors were dulled, like a lagging MMORPG. Then, the room began tilting because of the real THC exposure. I got out, dried off, and thought I was playing a virtual simulator, because my external thought proccesses became very uncontrollable. Now, all I can do is type what I experience, and hope that nobody in my house walks in and detects the smell emanating from my throat.

Right now, I am getting spazm feelings in my legs which seem to feel like extreme bursts of pain. I feel almost as if I am dreaming. It feels like I have been like this for 10 minutes, but the clock tels me it's only been one minute. My reflexes feel slow and unready to adapt, as if they cannot follow my brain and conscient thought.

I am starting to get slightly paranoid about one of my family members trying to make contact with me, and either realizing that I'm high through my responses or through the smell that I can sense in my throat, the bad breath. I also have thoughts of being trapped in this state for longer than I want to, and that I know I could get caught and be punished. I also realize that I can very barely feel pain if I do not focus it. The pleasure spazms also feel hot, as if I'm actually getting seizurely muscle cramps. When I focus my sight and attempt to mentally focus on something, I become more conscience. I also feel like as if my control over everything is extremely limited when I don't focus.

I am Jesus Cheist
03-10-2006, 07:36 PM
***** if thats happening to you im not trying weed.

Bill Cosby
03-10-2006, 07:43 PM
That dreamlike feeling is the best thing in the world.

Crispy
03-10-2006, 07:47 PM
I think your high.

lolfag
03-10-2006, 07:50 PM
:smile1: :-\

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Must have been some good ***** or your not a true smoker yet, get some Purple Haze, I ran over a curb, parking blocks, and hit a parked truck all in a day while high on the Haze!
And I smoke almost everyday all day.

Stealing People's Mail
03-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Whoah, shit. I'm sure some of you read my earlier post with the supposed first ascension (i.e. first time getting high on marijuana). Last time I got slightly stoned and didn't have many distortions. This time, I happened to get a particularly good joint and I shortly took a shower to relieve the smells of the weed. I didn't need to soap myself, and I intended not to, but shortly after getting in and adjusting the water, I began to feel not as myself. My neural sensors were dulled, like a lagging MMORPG. Then, the room began tilting because of the real THC exposure. I got out, dried off, and thought I was playing a virtual simulator, because my external thought proccesses became very uncontrollable. Now, all I can do is type what I experience, and hope that nobody in my house walks in and detects the smell emanating from my throat.
haha, faggot.

feel_good
03-10-2006, 10:27 PM
dude, drugs are lame. don't be a stereotype.

liebherk
03-10-2006, 10:28 PM
hahaha.

shampoo
03-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Well..... I'm gonna go Marth Stewart on you...

"It's a good thing!"

feel_good
03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
you know how much longer you will be able to skate if you don't smoke weed? i'd joke about it, but i don't abuse my body.

Critical Air
03-11-2006, 01:23 AM
your just freakin' high

FG Haze
03-11-2006, 06:12 AM
ok.. either you had a weird reaction or yur weed got laced with something..

i cheat at skate
03-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Just reading that made me feel like shit.

yEsTeRdAy`
03-11-2006, 08:06 AM
dude, drugs are lame. don't be a stereotype.

Oh my god..no comment.

Marevix
03-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Alright, I ended up falling asleep and having some of the oddest dreams I've had in a couple months, and now (about 15 hours after I started getting high) I'm having after effects. I think I just took too much. The first time I didn't inhale as much, and this time I inhaled about 6-8 times very deeply. I skated a little this morning, and when my brother came back from walking the dog he (the dog, by the way) looked hilarious because he had his tongue out and his fur was being blown about.

Oh, and yes, I am inexperienced. The first time I didn't have a clue what I was doing and only had light mental distortion, this time my consciousness was practically ripped from me.

copsandprepssuck
03-11-2006, 10:10 AM
you know how much longer you will be able to skate if you don't smoke weed? i'd joke about it, but i don't abuse my body.
You really need to stop talking.

blunt fakie
03-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Man weed is awesome.