PDA

View Full Version : hiding a sack

that juan dude?
03-10-2006, 06:02 PM
my friends and i got weed but its so windy so we went to this old building and tried to load it to a swisher but it cracked and it got messed up so much. so they decided to go to my apartment since its the nearest place we can go to and toked in an apple. after that my friend gave me the left overs for toking at my place, and i dont know where to hide it, so i need all the help i can get for stashing a stash.
i hand out reps

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 06:03 PM
If you have smelly laundry, just bury it under there. Nobody would go rummaging through soiled clothes anyway

Daltonmc
03-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Stick it inside of a video game case, that noone ever plays.

$CHA-CHING$

Pathtek4
03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Here what I used to do at my parents house...

I would put the bag in a sock, then put that sock in another sock and mixed it in with my sock drawer...Never EVER did I get caught, plus the fabric hid the smell!

terry
wow that sucks

CarbonDioxide
Don't be scared it's just a sack, you should be lighting blunts on the sidewalk like it's nothing.

Crispy
03-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Hide it at your friends house.

yeahyeahyeah
03-10-2006, 06:26 PM
just hide it some where like bbehind a bookshelf or what dalton said, in a video game case

Travai
03-10-2006, 06:30 PM
What i would do is hide it in a book you dont ever read
like cut out squares in the pages and make a little box thingy.

newb_frend_of_rock_rocks_
03-10-2006, 06:34 PM
take the top off a spraypaint bottle and throw it in there, after that, close it, no one ell know, if not there, then just throw it in a baggy under your bed or wherever

FG Haze
03-10-2006, 06:34 PM
lmao... i saw the title and thought you were taking it apon yourself to try and hide your balls or something.

HaGGs
03-10-2006, 07:31 PM
i keep all my shit in my pencil case which is in a little pocket in my backpack. no one would ever look in there

I am Jesus Cheist
03-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Theres so many places to hide it.
1. If you own a gamecube or a PS2 you can hide them in there. For gamecube just flip it over and theres little hiding spots under it. For PS2 there a little place for shit in the back.

2. Under your bed, you should have little spots on the side of the bed under it.

3. Get a cheez-it box, take out the bag and put all your shit in it then hide it under your bed. Nobody ever will look in it. Only if your mom cleans your room youll be good.

The_Clash911
03-10-2006, 07:50 PM
If you have a bedstand thingy.Put your shit in a baggy and if your really paranoid put some laundry smell good sheets in there.Then duct tape that shit to the bottom.Shouldnt be bothered.

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Another idea:

Flip the matress over. Cut a small hole (big enough to fit the sack) then place it in the hole and off to the side so it won't fall. Fold back over and casually go through life as if nothing ever happened.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Me I have this skull that you can open its mouth and has a fake tongue I hide mines under the tongue, yes its a fake skull.

Or you can try hiding it in some clothes in your cloest, what are the chance that your parents will pick THOSE pair of pants to go through.

Bill Cosby
03-10-2006, 08:09 PM
If your deoderant comes out all the way, just stick it under the raised part. No smell detectable.

Pathtek4
03-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Theres so many places to hide it.
1. If you own a gamecube or a PS2 you can hide them in there. For gamecube just flip it over and theres little hiding spots under it. For PS2 there a little place for shit in the back.

2. Under your bed, you should have little spots on the side of the bed under it.

3. Get a cheez-it box, take out the bag and put all your shit in it then hide it under your bed. Nobody ever will look in it. Only if your mom cleans your room youll be good.

Yeah, and why we're at it, we can get a can of Cheese Balls, cut them in half with a razor blade, fill every single one with trees and glue them back together...

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 08:10 PM
If your deoderant comes out all the way, just stick it under the raised part. No smell detectable.

Damn Bill Cosby still gives good ass advice I never thought of that, I got to give you a rep point on that one.

Popwar Pill
03-10-2006, 08:21 PM
do you have a stash pocket in your shoe? if so there....

minilogoskickrock69
03-10-2006, 08:23 PM
If your deoderant comes out all the way, just stick it under the raised part. No smell detectable.I used to do that I thought it might get past dogs but it doesn't. I learned that one the hard way though. If your hiding from your mom it won't work very well unless you put the deodorant thing back on. I got caught my first time like that.

H.I.MSK8r
03-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Another idea:

Flip the matress over. Cut a small hole (big enough to fit the sack) then place it in the hole and off to the side so it won't fall. Fold back over and casually go through life as if nothing ever happened.

***** i was gonna say that

shampoo
03-10-2006, 09:18 PM
my friends and i got weed but its so windy so we went to this old building and tried to load it to a swisher but it cracked and it got messed up so much. so they decided to go to my apartment since its the nearest place we can go to and toked in an apple. after that my friend gave me the left overs for toking at my place, and i dont know where to hide it, so i need all the help i can get for stashing a stash.
i hand out reps

I hate all you fucking weed nOObs.......wOObies

Yeah, we all were new to it once...but ***** you don't need to beg for attention by asking dumbass questions like where to hide it.

***** weed isn't about looking cool, and trying to suck up, bitch. Negga rep'd.

fat_poser
03-10-2006, 10:24 PM
I'd reveal my stash spot, but I'm going to wait until someone recieves a certain package just to be safe.

nefarious
03-10-2006, 10:29 PM
-Bring up floorboards
-inside a book on advanced plumbing

infamous109
03-10-2006, 10:33 PM
why dont u just smoke it all?
theres a thought..........

Monkeyskater
03-11-2006, 12:27 AM
put everything in like a coffee can, put the coffee can in some useless pillow cases, hide those somewhere undetectable from every angle of your room.

The-Matt(Who Else)
03-11-2006, 02:01 AM
do have a computer in ur room? if so take the back off and stash it in their and put the back back on its easy to get off

BlackZ42
05-08-2006, 11:37 AM
if you have a old phone laying around like a cell phone take out the battery and put it in there and then put the cover back on

HaGGs
05-08-2006, 11:41 AM
the best place in my house is actually the ceiling panels that lift up..if you have those lift one up and put it on thop of there. thats whaht i do if its not in my backpack

mogwai
05-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Just go to the back of your attic or something and hide it behind/under/in something no one ever goes to. If people go in your attic (I gues basement would work, too) then go under the bed with it or under your matress.

Valo Negroth
05-08-2006, 12:07 PM
I found a cooler spot then my fake skull. My Osiris has a small cut in the leather from the sole, from skating and I can lift it up a little. So Im hinding some weed there at the moment, the downside is I can feel the bag when I step down on my shoe

mogwai
05-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I found a cooler spot then my fake skull. My Osiris has a small cut in the leather from the sole, from skating and I can lift it up a little. So Im hinding some weed there at the moment, the downside is I can feel the bag when I step down on my shoe

Don't you think it could tear open or something get in your shoe and it open? Or atleast fall out or get wet. Shoe doesn't seem like a very good idea.

SmaShitUp87
05-08-2006, 12:11 PM
I'd reveal my stash spot, but I'm going to wait until someone recieves a certain package just to be safe.

Weak, man, weak.

YOU SAID IT WOULD WORK. GOD.

The_Clash911
05-08-2006, 12:12 PM
the best place in my house is actually the ceiling panels that lift up..if you have those lift one up and put it on thop of there. thats whaht i do if its not in my backpack
Make sure you tape it.The air flow blew mine far.Took me 3 hours to find it.

Valo Negroth
05-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Don't you think it could tear open or something get in your shoe and it open? Or atleast fall out or get wet. Shoe doesn't seem like a very good idea.

No its in a plastic bag, if it opeans Im suing Glad!

iplaydrums
05-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Underneath the trashbag in your trash can.
-OR-
Cut a hole in the wall, stash it there then seal it with plaster.
-OR-
Stash it in a birdhouse.
-OR-
Bury it inside a fuck load of plastic bags and mark the spot.
-OR-
Put it under a plant in a pot.
-OR-
Stash it underneath the carpet in the corner of your room.

Klausfloride
05-08-2006, 12:53 PM
its easy thier are proably 1000.19 hiding places strting at you in the face. Like you could cut a hole in some old shoes, or in the battery compartments of things, or inside something that you don't use, or perhaps flase bottoms.

The_Clash911
05-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Dude..Ive seen my freinds hide shit in pen tubes, taped to there asses,and my cousin hides his shit in his jean jacket specially stitched for stash.
Also talk to fat_poser about a cd case stash.

MullenSucks
05-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Don't be scared it's just a sack, you should be lighting blunts on the sidewalk like it's nothing.

For real, kids are way too pussy about smoking weed these days. "We better go somewhere else, there might be cops!" So fucking lame.

HaGGs
05-08-2006, 02:09 PM
For real, kids are way too pussy about smoking weed these days. "We better go somewhere else, there might be cops!" So fucking lame.

yea tell me about it..

atmboy136
05-08-2006, 02:47 PM
take an old pillow and cut a hole in, then hide your stash, and only sleep on the side without the hole, so no one will find it.

SmaShitUp87
05-08-2006, 02:56 PM

Thats why it was bad ass smoking a blunt on the strip with the windows down and system up.

Paganboy
05-08-2006, 03:02 PM
just put it on your floor aint nobody gonna see it

Marevix
05-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I put my stuff ontop of a vent in my basement, There's very little chance of someone looking on the top of an exposed vent. The mattress hole idea would work well if nobody randomly brings mattresses in and out of your room. You could also cut a hole in the bottom of some light furniture and leave it in there.

y0gurt
05-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Another idea:

Flip the mattress over. Cut a small hole (big enough to fit the sack) then place it in the hole and off to the side so it won't fall. Fold back over and casually go through life as if nothing ever happened.
I have a shotgun in my mattress using that technique.....