PDA

View Full Version : TGIF and life is sweet

SMR
03-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Adhsdgpad...I had a really long week and it's finally Friday. 75 degrees and sunny outside and I've got a trip to the park with my homies planned today and possibly going again tomorrow. I've actually been making progress on the femme of my picking...such a dumb thread but yeah...I'm in a REALLY good mood, I can even ignore the fact that I just got a haircut and look like one of the Monkees.

Discuss the joys of the magic that is Friday and how unbelievably awesome the world is at the moment I guess.

encyclopedia
03-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Fridays are awesome especially when you have a whole weekend of fun infront of you. Sunny day tomorrow, go down t'skatepark, rip it up, chill, go out in the evening. It's AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL good.

20thCB
03-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Yes, Virgina is having the most fucked up weather lately. Dude, fuck the park, go to DC! Today is going to be my first day back on my board, go the fuck down there!

kag123
03-10-2006, 10:44 AM
i love fridays, but its supposed to rain all weekend here. so it makes me mad

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 10:49 AM
I can tell this friday is going to be different, it must be something in the wind I can't put my finger on it but something weird is going to happen to me or someone I know well today.
I felt this way a lot of times and bad things always happen but something weird is about to go down so Im in my room on LOCKDOWN!

SMR
03-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes, Virgina is having the most fucked up weather lately. Dude, fuck the park, go to DC! Today is going to be my first day back on my board, go the fuck down there!

Oh I wish dude, my mom's an internet and just whines about how I'll either get annihilated and sodomized by a crazy dude or annihilated and sodomized by the law...I'm looking forward to the day I get my license SO much.

ryce
03-10-2006, 10:57 AM
My friday:
Sunny, high 55. Which has been absolutely warm since it's still winter. Going to have a great skating day. Ummm, my weekend's going to rock. My mom leaves for 2 weeks to go visit my dad, so I'll be partying it up everyday for two weeks. That and I have 3 gals lined up for the weekend, so the pootang is set. That and I have the weekend off from work, so yes. My life this weekend will be rockin'.

The_Clash911
03-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah my weekends going to be boring.Ill probably go to the park though.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 11:05 AM
My friday:
Sunny, high 55. Which has been absolutely warm since it's still winter. Going to have a great skating day. Ummm, my weekend's going to rock. My mom leaves for 2 weeks to go visit my dad, so I'll be partying it up everyday for two weeks. That and I have 3 gals lined up for the weekend, so the pootang is set. That and I have the weekend off from work, so yes. My life this weekend will be rockin'.

Im hanging with you this weekend, I'll bring the booze

thefletch13
03-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Adhsdgpad...I had a really long week and it's finally Friday. 75 degrees and sunny outside and I've got a trip to the park with my homies planned today and possibly going again tomorrow. I've actually been making progress on the femme of my picking...such a dumb thread but yeah...I'm in a REALLY good mood, I can even ignore the fact that I just got a haircut and look like one of the Monkees.

Discuss the joys of the magic that is Friday and how unbelievably awesome the world is at the moment I guess.

I look like Ringo from the Beatles...

My Friday was alright. High 54, but there was wind and rain :'-( .

FG Haze
03-10-2006, 11:15 AM
thank god its friday.

redundant.

Crispy
03-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Its 70 degrees in the middle of winter, and its Friday. Too bad I fucked my ankle up and I cant skate.

I am Jesus Cheist
03-10-2006, 11:44 AM
I am also syked about friday, its warm, and I have an awsome week planned

ryce
03-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Im hanging with you this weekend, I'll bring the booze

Yeah, it's only a 3 hour drive.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Yeah, it's only a 3 hour drive.

But I have some plans that I can't get away from this weekend sadly.
I have to go to Marion

HabitatSkater
03-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Let's just say Work + Closing +working all week with no day off = no fun

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Let's just say Work + Closing +working all week with no day off = no fun

I thought my week wwas going to suck

Mychemromance
03-10-2006, 12:02 PM
well, my class came in 2nd place for the 6th grade track and feild comp., and i have spring break ahed of me

SHIFTY
03-10-2006, 12:15 PM
its just under 80 degrees in richmond VA and its sunny and just five days ago it was 40 insane but watever im not complaining..... its goin to be 80 tomorow too and sunday

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 02:31 PM
In North Carolina, Fridays were always rainy. It's weird, but the weather always decided to be bad on Fridays. Also, they just dragged on. The high was 25 degrees today and there was no ray of sunshine. It was just heavy clouds and snow the entire day. I did mediocre on a big test today, and got loaded with 90 problems to do over the weekend. Today, it snowed like a bitch and the school wouldn't let me go on the mountain because I didn't make my bed, even thopugh the powder was supposed to be wonderful. People seem to always be in a bad mood on Friday. Also, instead of snowboarding, I had work crew. I had to move logs from the back of a truck into the dorm and pile them up. When I thought I was done, I had to do more, then had to fill up 4 big boxes full of logs. Right now, I have another hour to wait in study hall before I can leave, and the teacher just told me to take my headphones off. Bye Rise Against.

Yeah, I despise Fridays. Glad to hear some people are enjoying today though

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:34 PM
It was 80 degrees outside today. I had a day of skating planned. I was going to film. I was going to edit the footy and then post it on here. It was going to be fun. It was going to be glorious...

...And then I woke up with a 102 degree fever and could barely roll out of bed without moaning.

farlee
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
My next nine days are going to be cool. Since its march break for the next week ill try and do a bunch of skating but i think mother nature will stop me from doing that due to all the rain were supposed to get. I may invite Rocks over sometime during the week to skate and shit. I also have a new deck that i have waiting in my room so ill use that when the water and snow dries up. All in all this should be a good week

FOSKCO_kills
03-10-2006, 02:42 PM
wow lucky you. It rained today so the skatepark is no go and its supposedly going to rain saturday and sunday so im fucked. Wierd weather in So Cal. this season.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 02:48 PM
damn everyone is talking about skating, even with a torn acl I might break out my old black and hit the vert a bit.

I hope they have a vert in Marion, Iowa

MullenSucks
03-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Pfft, who needs fridays? I skated the city last night till 530, and not once did I need anything to keep warm. Not to mention all of the best street spots in the whole county were dry. We skated like 4 different towns. Being done with highschool is the shit.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Pfft, who needs fridays? I skated the city last night till 530, and not once did I need anything to keep warm. Not to mention all of the best street spots in the whole county were dry. We skated like 4 different towns. Being done with highschool is the shit.

Bum.

Skater_frog
03-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Today, it rained in the morning, dried up and got sunny at noon, and when I got home it started to rain again...so, there's not going to be much skating now.

FOSKCO_kills
03-10-2006, 03:02 PM
damn everyone is talking about skating, even with a torn acl I might break out my old black and hit the vert a bit.

Yeah, i was surprised LFF even talked about skating seems like he never does.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 03:04 PM

I don't, people don't even know that I do.

FOSKCO_kills
03-10-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't, people don't even know that I do.
I see. That would be cool to witness just like a goth dude that doesnt even look like he can stand on a board just show up at a park and rip the fuck out of it.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:12 PM

Teehee, ask Erin and Slap about my UBER THREE DECK OLLIE FOOTAGE! But, yea I still skate a bit. I was pissed yesterday because I hit up the OBX to chill and just drive around checking out some stores, and I saw sooo many killer spots, but I was boardless :-(. I was tempted to steal a fat kid's board, but I didn't want him to sit on me :unsure:.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 03:12 PM
I see. That would be cool to witness just like a goth dude that doesnt even look like he can stand on a board just show up at a park and rip the fuck out of it.

a 6'8 goth dude, but I really don't dress gothic at all right now I wearing a Iowa Hawkeye (NCAA Football) jersey with baggy blue jeans.

I can blend in with normal people.

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Teehee, ask Erin and Slap about my UBER THREE DECK OLLIE FOOTAGE! But, yea I still skate a bit. I was pissed yesterday because I hit up the OBX to chill and just drive around checking out some stores, and I saw sooo many killer spots, but I was boardless :-(. I was tempted to steal a fat kid's board, but I didn't want him to sit on me :unsure:.
...if he could catch you of course

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:18 PM
...if he could catch you of course

...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?!?!

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 03:20 PM
...WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?!?!
Well, there goes another good idea down the drain

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Well, there goes another good idea down the drain

Just like my idea to make beds with built-in toilets...

FOSKCO_kills
03-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Why didnt you think of that? you're like the smartest big word user on here. Or you could've just taken it and thrown candy and twinkies all over the place fatties cant pass up twinkies.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Why didnt you think of that? you're like the smartest big word user on here. Or you could've just taken it and thrown candy and twinkies all over the place fatties cant pass up twinkies.

You think I'm giving up my Mike and Ike's? NIGGA YOU CRAZY!

givehugsnotdrugs
03-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Mellow ass session today, me and my one friend killed my other two friends in a goofy vs regular game of skate. Finally taking my laptop in to get it fixed, skating Annapolis Sunday. Should be rad.

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 03:27 PM
You think I'm giving up my Mike and Ike's? NIGGA YOU CRAZY!
Mike and Ike is nasty. I'd rather burn them than subject an innocent fat kid to them.

And the bed and toilet idea would be awkward. What if you missed?

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 03:30 PM
yeah I find mike and ikes gross, on halloween people gave them to me I went back and knocked over their mailbox

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 03:35 PM
yeah I find mike and ikes gross, on halloween people gave them to me I went back and knocked over their mailbox
One time a guy gave me some salt water taffy and I started crying. Now bear in mind I was like 6 and hated (and still hate) salt water taffy. But I don't think I'd ever knock over someone's mailbox for giving me some shit candy though.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Mike and Ike is nasty. I'd rather burn them than subject an innocent fat kid to them.

And the bed and toilet idea would be awkward. What if you missed?

Well, then...you just wet the bed...

Mr Evil Guy
03-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, then...you just wet the bed...
And if it's a turd? I'm sure most people don't wanna have dookie stains on their bedsheets

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:44 PM
And if it's a turd? I'm sure most people don't wanna have dookie stains on their bedsheets

...New sheets?

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 03:56 PM
One time a guy gave me some salt water taffy and I started crying. Now bear in mind I was like 6 and hated (and still hate) salt water taffy. But I don't think I'd ever knock over someone's mailbox for giving me some shit candy though.

I did the mail box thing for fun besides we didn't have any cherry bombs

givehugsnotdrugs
03-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Dude, I love mike and ike. Damn.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 04:00 PM
I did the mail box thing for fun besides we didn't have any cherry bombs

Oh, YAY! Destroying other people's stuff is FUN!

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh, YAY! Destroying other people's stuff is FUN!

We all did it cause we didn't have anything else to do it was 4 in the morning and the haunted houses were all closed.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 04:18 PM
We all did it cause we didn't have anything else to do it was 4 in the morning and the haunted houses were all closed.

Is that supposed to justify being an immature ass?

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Is that supposed to justify being an immature ass?

No I just wanted to post it cause I know someone will ask why, and I will grow up, I'll grow up the day Im in a hoover-round. I always hated the people who are young yet act old, I'll act old when Im 70, but now I got tons of energy to burn and I want to burn something, man its time for another cig break.

Stealing People's Mail
03-10-2006, 07:15 PM
TSPMIF
a

Mychemromance
03-10-2006, 09:37 PM
In North Carolina, Fridays were always rainy. It's weird, but the weather always decided to be bad on Fridays. Also, they just dragged on. The high was 25 degrees today and there was no ray of sunshine. It was just heavy clouds and snow the entire day. I did mediocre on a big test today, and got loaded with 90 problems to do over the weekend. Today, it snowed like a bitch and the school wouldn't let me go on the mountain because I didn't make my bed, even thopugh the powder was supposed to be wonderful. People seem to always be in a bad mood on Friday. Also, instead of snowboarding, I had work crew. I had to move logs from the back of a truck into the dorm and pile them up. When I thought I was done, I had to do more, then had to fill up 4 big boxes full of logs. Right now, I have another hour to wait in study hall before I can leave, and the teacher just told me to take my headphones off. Bye Rise Against.

Yeah, I despise Fridays. Glad to hear some people are enjoying today though

you know you luv my sig...

infamous109
03-10-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah dude, today was insane, skipped school and skatede for 11 straight hours

o yeah it was 70 today in pittsburgh, PA

shampoo
03-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Spring Break Bitches!!!1!

My pops out of town, gonna work alot, get drunk, hopefully get with this junior chick...

ryce
03-11-2006, 12:34 AM

I heard Marion just got a new skatepark that's sick as hell. I'm not sure if it's indoor or outdoor, but oh well. I don't plan on skating much this weekend. I'm already occupied as it is *wink*

So anyhoo, I'll see ya'll on Monday! ;-)