PDA

View Full Version : Severe Smoking Smell Question

White_Peach
03-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Tonight, I "skated" in the garage, but before that I went and smoked a cigarette, but as i walked back up to my room I locked the door and hid my cigarettes but mom walked in so fast and was like "Why was the door locked" I said just cause I didnt want anyone coming in.
But after that she smelled cigarette smoke all over me AFTER I SPRAYED 1/2 OF A CAN OF AXE ON ME. I told her my girlfriend did and had to lie ALOT to get past her...
I need bad help on getting the smell off of me... this is serious I dont want to get caught....

Crispy
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
dont smoke near your house?

Sierra
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
My dad always sprays fabreez...its no ax thats for sure...but it works pretty good i guess, u can try but idk

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 05:31 PM
1. lysterine for breath
2. lysol

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Why do you care?Honestly,is she going to abuse you?If your worried about disapointing her,then don't smoke out of courtesy.If your worried about getting yelled at then become a sly little weasle.Or listen to whoever posts below me.

os6ir9is
03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
i use to worry about it alot...but my mom smokes so she really cant tell if it is me or her...it is usually good to smoke then skate a bit to air out thats pretty much the best i can do.

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
My dad always sprays fabreez...its no ax thats for sure...but it works pretty good i guess, u can try but idk
Fabreeze and lysol pretty much eat axe alive.Its not good to spray on you,but its good for your own room.

HaGGs
03-09-2006, 05:36 PM
wait a while before going back into the house. i run around alot to get the wind to try and blow some of it out. then spray myself. then run around(riding a bike or skating fast would be better) then spray myself, then i go inside....

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-09-2006, 05:38 PM
fabreeze does not remove any oders at all, what it really does is dull your nose sences. you wont be smelling anything at all while your around it.

wash your hands after you smoke, they stink like ash trays.
i guess brush your teeth to, i wish more people would do this that way theres less walking ash trays.

Mutter
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM
You wasted a half can of Axe to hide the smell of one cigarette?

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 05:48 PM
fabreeze does not remove any oders at all, what it really does is dull your nose sences. you wont be smelling anything at all while your around it.

wash your hands after you smoke, they stink like ash trays.
i guess brush your teeth to, i wish more people would do this that way theres less walking ash trays. ah well,thats even better.

emericaxskater
03-09-2006, 06:01 PM
brush teeth. lysol. my best recommendation is go skating after you smoke or go for a walk before you smoke and about midway smoke then walk back, wash hands, brush teeth, and maybe some axe

JerseySucks
03-09-2006, 06:04 PM
wait a while before going back into the house. i run around alot to get the wind to try and blow some of it out. then spray myself. then run around(riding a bike or skating fast would be better) then spray myself, then i go inside....
hmm, you seem like you wouldn't be the type of person that smokes.

HabitatSkater
03-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Well, before I cared what my parents thought about me smoking, I would wear 2 shirts skating, that way I could take one off after smoking and then take it upstairs and say, "it got hot out." When I say 2 shirts I mean an undershirt.

os6ir9is
03-09-2006, 06:23 PM
hmm, you seem like you wouldn't be the type of person that smokes.

do i seem like the kind of person who smokes?

HabitatSkater
03-09-2006, 06:29 PM
do i seem like the kind of person who smokes?
Yeah.

ToxicSkater
03-09-2006, 06:31 PM
There should be a smoking, drugs and alcohol fourm on SB-C.