PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Isn't That Bad

aiwa
03-09-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm not trying to get all the little kids here doing it but I just wanna let you know that it's not that bad. Something like 430,000 people die annually from tobacco in the United States. Then somewhere around 70,000 people die from alcohol abuse. The number of people that have died from overdosing on the evil THC - none. It's physically impossible to overdose. Note that the above stats don't include people that have died from getting hit from stoners behind the wheel of a car. But people die all the time from getting hit by drunk drivers, and that's legal given the age limit. It's hard to believe.

And what's crazy is that, in Canada, of the 5% of people that actually get sent to jail after clogging the courts with their case, it will still end up costing taxpayers $400 million a year to house them.

That money should really go to something more important than someone that smokes a joint here or there and ends up getting caught. Although, up here the cops are so lenient about weed that you will almost always get let off if it's just a couple grams, and if it gets taken to court, the case will get dropped if it's possession under 30 grams so no worries.

But up until I was about 14, I always told myself that drugs are bad and I'd never do them but then my brother smoked me a spliff and all was well. I wasn't lashing out or going crazy, and I've still had the mentality to stay away from the real drugs - coke, meth, smack, ex, et cetera.

Anyway, just letting you know. But don't forget - don't do drugs, mmkay. If you need to know more about this from a more reliable source, watch this (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4226613341497072803&q=penn+and+teller+war+on+drugs) episode of Bullshit about the war on drugs.

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 04:20 PM
^^ Sounds like that other kids acid-fueled ramp.

whatever

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Remember kids, stay drugs. dont do school, and always listen to your grandparents.

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 04:31 PM
^^^ Just not your friends grandparents... dont remind me... hehe

xCxCxHx
03-09-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm not trying to get all the little kids here doing it but I just wanna let you know that it's not that bad. Something like 430,000 people die annually from tobacco in the United States. Then somewhere around 70,000 people die from alcohol abuse. The number of people that have died from overdosing on the evil THC - none. It's physically impossible to overdose. Note that the above stats don't include people that have died from getting hit from stoners behind the wheel of a car. But people die all the time from getting hit by drunk drivers, and that's legal given the age limit. It's hard to believe.

And what's crazy is that, in Canada, of the 5% of people that actually get sent to jail after clogging the courts with their case, it will still end up costing taxpayers $400 million a year to house them.

That money should really go to something more important than someone that smokes a joint here or there and ends up getting caught. Although, up here the cops are so lenient about weed that you will almost always get let off if it's just a couple grams, and if it gets taken to court, the case will get dropped if it's possession under 30 grams so no worries.

But up until I was about 14, I always told myself that drugs are bad and I'd never do them but then my brother smoked me a spliff and all was well. I wasn't lashing out or going crazy, and I've still had the mentality to stay away from the real drugs - coke, meth, smack, ex, et cetera.

Anyway, just letting you know. But don't forget - don't do drugs, mmkay. End rant.

It's not physically impossible to overdose. You can eat too much of it.

aiwa
03-09-2006, 04:36 PM
It's not physically impossible to overdose. You can eat too much of it.

There's no case on record of anyone ever dying from it but I don't think anyone has ever tried eating that much dope.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Ahh nice.

Crispy
03-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I guess weed is ok. But any other drug is wiggidy wiggidy wack.

ToxicSkater
03-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I dont think weed should be illeagel, beacuse from what i've heard alcahol is worse.

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Who cares anymore man.If a kid in a thread says "teh drugs are devil" then preach to him.

yekcim
03-09-2006, 05:17 PM
is jamacian red hair any good?

i think its called jamacian red hair at least. my friend offered me some. im not really sure if i should take it tho.

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 05:19 PM
is jamacian red hair any good?

i think its called jamacian red hair at least. my friend offered me some. im not really sure if i should take it tho. Probably,I'm no expert on strains but red trichomes are always good.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Ladys and gentleman, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Skaterdude
03-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Ladys and gentleman, cocaine is a hell of a drug.
CHARLEH MURPHEH! SLAP! IM RICK JAMES BITCH!

SmaShitUp87
03-09-2006, 08:16 PM
If you believe in yo self, eat all ya school, stay in milk, drink ya teef, dont do sleep, and get 8 hours of drugs, you can get work!

Mr Evil Guy
03-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Remember kids, stay drugs. dont do school, and always listen to your grandparents.
Psh, you got that from the video I posted

I know Marijuana is like the safest drug, but if my Mom caught me with it, I'd be up shit creek for life. Who knows, if I'm at a party and someone offered me a joint I might take it and not do it again.

shampoo
03-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm all for weed....hey-hey-hey, smoke weed everday..

But you shouldn't be encouraging little kids to do shit....
That's wrong buddy...

Roboman
03-09-2006, 08:56 PM
I find alcohol does waaaay more damage. Unless you become a stoner and only come to the skatepark to get high cos the cops never go there. If you do that, I have no respect for you.

A-Smith
03-09-2006, 09:04 PM
I find alcohol does waaaay more damage. Unless you become a stoner and only come to the skatepark to get high cos the cops never go there. If you do that, I have no respect for you.
actually....i like those people...they always get you high if you just chill with em' while they are smokin and then go back to doing your thing...its not like they fuck the park up they just sit there and watch people skate and get high

Visible Fart
03-09-2006, 09:38 PM
If you believe in yo self, eat all ya school, stay in milk, drink ya teef, dont do sleep, and get 8 hours of drugs, you can get work!
Haha, that's awesome.

I love marijuana. Anyone who says it's bad is just ignorant.

And if you've never tried it, and you say it's bad, that's like calling a movie stupid when you've never even watched it.

fat_poser
03-09-2006, 10:38 PM
ewhile we're on the subject, heres a pic of march's empty blunt wrappers:

SmaShitUp87
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Jeez, mister. Get a trashcan.

Element DC Dude
03-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Weed isnt that bad. The other stuff cocaine, speed, eccies etc are worse by like X10

aiwa
03-10-2006, 06:53 AM
ewhile we're on the subject, heres a pic of march's empty blunt wrappers:

Do you even believe in regular papers or do you just smoke blunts all the time? That's livin' the high life. hardy har har

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 07:01 AM
no more smoking threads, if you don't think smoking weed or cigs are bad then just toke up if you think it is bad then shut up and watch your damn truth commerials.

Critical Air
03-10-2006, 07:17 AM
teheee here in holland its legal ^^

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 07:31 AM
teheee here in holland its legal ^^

In my room its legal too.

Camron Wozniak
03-10-2006, 08:53 AM
^^ Sounds like that other kids acid-fueled ramp.

whatever

Are you refering to me?

fat_poser
03-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Do you even believe in regular papers or do you just smoke blunts all the time? That's livin' the high life. hardy har har

its been mostly blunts for the last month and a half or so...the paki at the blunt store knows me by name now, ive been in there every day for three blunts for 5 bucks

fat_poser
03-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Jeez, mister. Get a trashcan.

nah im saving them, between this months and last months i almost have enough to cover a wall

OldFArt
04-08-2006, 08:04 PM
yes it is. marijuana is a gateway drug, havent you ever heard that

i would never touch that shit

fat_poser
04-08-2006, 08:11 PM

I've also heard that if you go into a dark bathroom, look at the vent and say bloody mary 66 times the devil will come out. Good thing I don't believe every retarded piece of shit I hear.

Camron Wozniak
04-08-2006, 08:13 PM

The only thing weed is a gateway to is a few dozen bags of potato chips and a 48 pack of root beer(or whatever your soda pop brand of choice is.)

Just smoking weed isn't gonna make you want to go out and snort an 8-ball of coke, or go skin popping with the local allyway heroin addict. People tend to progress to other drugs usually from peer pressure, a lust for a more intense high, or natural curiosity.

GotTheTime
04-10-2006, 08:00 PM
The only thing weed is a gateway to is a few dozen bags of potato chips and a 48 pack of root beer(or whatever your soda pop brand of choice is.)

Just smoking weed isn't gonna make you want to go out and snort an 8-ball of coke, or go skin popping with the local allyway heroin addict. People tend to progress to other drugs usually from peer pressure, a lust for a more intense high, or natural curiosity.

true dat

notaskateaholic
04-10-2006, 08:23 PM
actully a joint=about 6 cigs. just saying...

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-10-2006, 08:27 PM
It is when it comes to being responsible and making big desicions.

People need to examin marijuana beyond its physical effect and focus more on it's mental effect.

SmaShitUp87
04-10-2006, 08:32 PM
It is when it comes to being responsible and making big desicions.

People need to examin marijuana beyond its physical effect and focus more on it's mental effect.

Thats enough posts from you for one night. Run along now.

Roboman
04-10-2006, 08:35 PM
actully a joint=about 6 cigs. just saying...

O RLY?

How do you mean? Like are 6 cigs equal to a doobie in money, or enjoyment, or lung damage?

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Thats enough posts from you for one night. Run along now.

Psssh you skipped watching the video I posted. Laaame.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
04-10-2006, 08:47 PM
any one want to see my bud?

teh_awesomness
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM
I find it funny how people try to make up excuses for using marijuana. Like its not as bad as other stuff. Ive seen sooo many people take a fall because of weed. Im not trying to make anybody quit or anything if you want to smoke a joint go ahead i dont care. I also think alcohol should be illegal but it has been mixed in with our culture too much to change. they think its okay now but in 20 years when they look like thier 67 and cant breath they can tell themselves "well atleast i didnt do coke".

im tired and that wasnt constructed very well but i think you get the idea

SmaShitUp87
04-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Psssh you skipped watching the video I posted. Laaame.

Making fun of my middle name eh? I will ban you if I have to.

Camron Wozniak
04-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I find it funny how people try to make up excuses for using marijuana. Like its not as bad as other stuff. Ive seen sooo many people take a fall because of weed. Im not trying to make anybody quit or anything if you want to smoke a joint go ahead i dont care. I also think alcohol should be illegal but it has been mixed in with our culture too much to change. they think its okay now but in 20 years when they look like thier 67 and cant breath they can tell themselves "well atleast i didnt do coke".

im tired and that wasnt constructed very well but i think you get the idea

Are you saying that smoking a lot of pot will make you look old!?

My mother is 36 years old, has smoked pot and cigarrettes more that half her life, and she looks like she's only in her early 20s. She's been ID'd trying to buy smokes at least once in the past two years.

How have people "fallen" from smoking weed? There is nothing wrong with lighting up two or three times a day. Say you spend your whole cheque on weed and don't do any schoolwork, it's your own fault. If you really cared that much, you'd have gotten up off your ass and done the work, and not spent all your cash on weed. Psychadelic drugs(and yes, weed counts as a psychadelic, it's just not powerful enough to cause halucinations) simply intensify feelings already present. If you didn't care before, the weed will amplifie that. Hence the problem is with the used, not the drug.

And yeah, there's more tar in weed than cigs, but when you smoke a joint you don't inhale as much at a time and hence you get less tar, and if you smoke from a bong the water filters a LOT of that tar out.

Seriously, how can you form a valid opinion on something if you've never tried it?