PDA

View Full Version : Making bombs!

mogwai
03-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey... I was thinking it would be cool to be able to make explosives. But seeing as how I am new and no one around here knows a damn thing about it I was wondering if anyone could help me out. What are some easy to get things that I could combine to make a nice explosive? Anyone help me please. Just tell me what I need(if its some chemical tell me where I can get it) and tell me how to assemble it. Or any nice chemical combinations. Thanks.

The_Clash911
03-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Have fun when you blow yourself up...

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
If you know nothing about it,don't attempt to.Despite explosives being very fun,making them yourself is illegal.And the odds are stacked against you that you will lose a body part.But if you absolutely must,dont use the anarchist cookbook.

PS. I had deja vou about writing this...so your probably going to die.

Daltonmc
03-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Are you a wanna-be Terrorist?!?!

The govornment will track your ass down!

mogwai
03-09-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't mean some fucking crazy stuff to blow up a building or anything... I don't know I just wanna try it after makeing one out of toilet cleaner and tinfoil... I dont wanna blow anything up, I just wanna make one and see it explode. I know I am weird

R1deKinK
03-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Gasoline, grade FFF gunpowder. The cliche explosives. Lost o fun stuff with that shit.

Heres somthing easy. Take on of those little co2 cartiges, (the ones you use for a pelet gun or somthing) Once its empty, Poke a small hole in the top. Carfully fill with gunpowder. Attach a LONG fuse. Put bomb in a devious place. (In a mailbox, phonebooth, in a car, ect.) Light. RUN LIKE HELL, sends shrapnel everywhere.

Oh, I need a disclaimer. This is dagerous, and if you blow your ass up, its not my fault,dont sue me, blah blah blah.

Daltonmc
03-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Why would you make a bomb and not blow the white house up?!?!

WTFisTHIS?!
03-09-2006, 04:42 PM
gatorade bottle, tinfoil, muriatic acid-make ball out of tinfoil, put in botle, pour in acid, put top on bottle, run

froogey
03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Seamon. The answer is seamon.
ima skeet skeet skeet like a waterhose!?!

copsandprepssuck
03-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Molotov cocktails are awesome. Toilet paper, glass bottle, and lighter fluid. Pour lighter fluid into bottle, stuff toilet paper(or paper towels) into top of bottle, light the fucker, throw it, and watch concrete burn!!!!!!!

mogwai
03-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Haha I got some small bottle rockets (the ones you buy in packs of like 100 at a time =\ ) and I was wondering if I break them open and take the powder out if I could do anything with it.. I remember breaking a few and putting a fuse to it and lit it and it didn't do anything... Can I get it to do something?

BeautifulLetdown
03-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Haha I got some small bottle rockets (the ones you buy in packs of like 100 at a time =\ ) and I was wondering if I break them open and take the powder out if I could do anything with it.. I remember breaking a few and putting a fuse to it and lit it and it didn't do anything... Can I get it to do something?
Breaking apart fireworks is gay,I used to do it all the time.Major waste of effort.But you can get it to do things,fireworks are made of like three powders.An ignitor,an explosive and a fire retardant (clay) thats used to pressurize the explosive content.There all different colors and you need to experiment to find which are flammable.

ckyminus12
03-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Works Bomb

ckyminus12
03-09-2006, 05:03 PM
WORKS BOMB

What you need:
1 roll of aluminum foil
1 plastic beverage bottle
1 bottle of works bathroom cleaner

First, tear up the aluminum foil, not all of it. roll the peices up into small balls and fill the beverage bottle about 1/3 of the way full.
Next, you will need to go to where you are going to place the bomb, preferably outside.
Then you should take the lid of of the bottle pour in the works and fill the bottle about half way full.
Last cap up the bottle tightly, move to a safe distance, be patient and enjoy.

reptiskate51
03-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Pour windex, hairspray (must be caught in bottle tightly as vapor, so put in last), toilet cleaner and vodka into a plastic bottle. Make sure the hairspray is pressurized.Hook up a fuse, light it and run like hell.

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 05:17 PM
mix dry ice and seltzer in a bottle, close the top, and shake the motherfucker. then throw it and

CAPOOM.

also... for a smaller

get lots of mentos
put in a bottle of coke
close top
shake
throw.

damn right.. its bettah then yours.