PDA

View Full Version : Plaese help me im cutting myself and i feel good

igotgks
03-09-2006, 12:02 PM
I know its wrong but i cant stop help plz!!!!!!!!!!
i listen to system of a down and a razorblade and i slit myself:'(

lutzkasong
03-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Throw out teh blades.

SmaShitUp87
03-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Cut your throat please.

igotgks
03-09-2006, 12:04 PM
fuck you ass hole!

sick!!!
03-09-2006, 12:05 PM
FREAK!!! just stop cuttin yourself you tool

paco the taco
03-09-2006, 12:05 PM
get a life emobadger.

Critical Air
03-09-2006, 12:06 PM
hmmm for some odd reason the topic of most threads at this moment are emo's... why would that be

lutzkasong
03-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Stupid emos.

The_Clash911
03-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Get a life, That might help.

Or you could just wallow in self-pity continually writing poems on your online journal.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Go down the road not across the street.

go team ramrod
03-09-2006, 12:11 PM
you listen to fall out boy dont you igotgks

Popwar Pill
just end yourself.

Slapdown
Sure, I'll help you.

Banned.

canadian_skater
I've never cut myself, but today I stabbed myself with a pencil. Does that count?

Critical Air
03-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Emo's Are Taking Over The World!

skater_cop
03-09-2006, 02:07 PM
well theres nothing more too it except yo STOP...but i see your banned..so this is useless...but oh well.

Silent Soldier
03-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Sure, I'll help you.

Banned.

he he,
Emo topics are banworthy.:-L

copsandprepssuck
03-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey dip***** either slit your throat or go to a psychiatrist. THIS IS A FUCKING SKATEBOARD MESSAGE BOARD. WE WILL NOT HELP YOU, BUT INSTEAD LAUGH AT YOU AND MAKE FUN OF YOU.

brenz-brenz
03-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Emo's Are Taking Over The World!
BEAVER'D

Airblaster
03-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey dip***** either slit your throat or go to a psychiatrist. THIS IS A FUCKING SKATEBOARD MESSAGE BOARD. WE WILL NOT HELP YOU, BUT INSTEAD LAUGH AT YOU AND MAKE FUN OF YOU.

copsandprepssuck'D

Err... how bout...

Truth'D

brenz-brenz
03-09-2006, 02:56 PM
copsandprepssuck'D

Err... how bout...

Truth'D
How about... WARN'D.

KGP-MON
03-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll
Stop that shit
It's crazy

Kryptonicsrocks
03-09-2006, 03:03 PM
if you take this acne pill called acutane then you need to tell your dermatologist about this. if not then just throw away your knife

xXride_ipathXx
03-09-2006, 03:29 PM
if yer telling the truth that is funy as hell!

kc91
03-09-2006, 04:19 PM
emo shew where do i start they are worthless pieces of crap

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 04:22 PM
JUST STOP DOING IT YOU DUMB FUCK..

a marvelous little thing called common sence.

os6ir9is
03-09-2006, 05:12 PM
fuck cutting start doing drugs...soon youll be like ho in my sig

BushPushesMongo
03-09-2006, 05:25 PM
No one realizes hes banned already..This thread should be closed.

Eray
03-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey man,please stop before you get yourself into trouble..about 2 years ago,i got baker acted because i cut my arm with a paper clip.i was allergic to the metal in it and it got all red.so they sent me to the crazy house.i had to spend the night too.they thought i was trying to kill myself,but the truth was,i had no idea what would happen.i wasnt suicidal or anything.just please stop before you get in alot of trouble ok?

iplaydrums
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM
I cut my finger with an electric razor the other day, but it wasn't out of emoness, i just wanted to see if it broke my skin, and it did, NOW I HAVE A SCAB THAT LOOKS LIKE A PEANUT!

Eray
03-09-2006, 05:42 PM
SWEET!!!thats beyond AWSOME!!!dude!!

~!POINTLESS!~
03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Sure, I'll help you.

Banned.

why would u ban somebody for something like that that is hecka gay

lutzkasong
03-09-2006, 08:00 PM
why would u ban somebody for something like that that is hecka gay
Please, for the love of god, don't ever say hecka again.

shampoo
03-09-2006, 08:16 PM
"Get a job, you fucking slob, was all he could say..."

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 08:12 AM
People here are so damn stupid, topic creator not excluded.

MullenSucks
03-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Why did he get banned?

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 08:29 AM
I hope he cuts deeper next time.

RonsoFromTheDirtySouth
03-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Can i have your skateboard when u cut your throat aswel???? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :unsure:

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Can i have your skateboard when u cut your throat aswel???? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :unsure:

you talking to me?

Hitman47
03-10-2006, 12:55 PM

please die

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Why did he get banned?

Slap did it.

And, I shall restate, this site is full of fucking dumbasses.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 01:48 PM
this is a better place without him. Ive lost enough brain cells because of this post and I can't afford to lose anymore!

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Shut up valo, you are an asshole along with 90% of everyone who posted in here.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Shut up valo, you are an asshole along with 90% of everyone who posted in here.

I know Im an asshole I try to be, by the way Im a bulls asshole, cause a lot of my posts are bullshit.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I know Im an asshole I try to be, by the way Im a bulls asshole, cause a lot of my posts are bullshit.

Exactly. Saved me alot of finger energy for tonight.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Exactly. Saved me alot of finger energy for tonight.

no prob its true anyway and at least Im honest about it.
Only a few things are true

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 01:54 PM
this is a better place without him. Ive lost enough brain cells because of this post and I can't afford to lose anymore!

You act all hardcore and shit because you are "scuicidal" and can deal with it. Well, why don't you shut the fuck up, k? Not everyone is fucked up like you and enmjoys being depressed. This shit ruins fucking lives. I don't care if this is a joke topic or shit like that, life is fucking precious and I don't joke with this shit. Get over your "OMG LOOK AT ME! IM SCUICIDAL AND DEPRESSED!" shit. You say you;ve lost enough brain cells from his post? Look at the shit you post and write so-called "music" about. It isn't much different, bud. Get over your act, it's old. Grow the fuck up. People have problems, life isn;t grand. And, not everyone enjoys being fucking scuicidal and depressed like your fucked up ass.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 02:00 PM
You act all hardcore and shit because you are "scuicidal" and can deal with it. Well, why don't you shut the fuck up, k? Not everyone is fucked up like you and enmjoys being depressed. This shit ruins fucking lives. I don't care if this is a joke topic or shit like that, life is fucking precious and I don't joke with this shit. Get over your "OMG LOOK AT ME! IM SCUICIDAL AND DEPRESSED!" shit. You say you;ve lost enough brain cells from his post? Look at the shit you post and write so-called "music" about. It isn't much different, bud. Get over your act, it's old. Grow the fuck up. People have problems, life isn;t grand. And, not everyone enjoys being fucking scuicidal and depressed like your fucked up ass.

you see the whole topic I know whats worng with me, is true. Why would I lie and bring myself down? There is no real reason to do it and it would be hard to make up all the feelings I have posted on the board. But still Im not like this fucker saying he enjoys it, Im not that dumb to cut myself and say that felt good Im going to start doing it!
And what I write about in MUSIC is the MUSIC I like, write and enjoy. I don't enjoy being depressed and suicidal, I never said I did, how the hell could I enjoy it. Even though being able to see things in a different light gives me a lot of ideas.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
you see the whole topic I know whats worng with me, is true. Why would I lie and bring myself down? There is no real reason to do it and it would be hard to make up all the feelings I have posted on the board. But still Im not like this fucker saying he enjoys it, Im not that dumb to cut myself and say that felt good Im going to start doing it!
And what I write about in MUSIC is the MUSIC I like, write and enjoy. I don't enjoy being depressed and suicidal, I never said I did, how the hell could I enjoy it. Even though being able to see things in a different light gives me a lot of ideas.

I don't care what the fuck to say. You're full of bullshit. This facde is getting old. Real old. If you know what's it's like to be without fuck all hope in life, why the hell do you go out and tell someone to kill themselves? You're a Class A Hypocrite.

blunt fakie
03-10-2006, 02:05 PM
I don't care what the fuck to say. You're full of bullshit. This facde is getting old. Real old. If you know what's it's like to be without fuck all hope in life, why the hell do you go out and tell someone to kill themselves? You're a Class A Hypocrite.

http://content.amplovesyou.net/image/p30806_24.jpg

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:06 PM
http://content.amplovesyou.net/image/?pic=30806_24

Sees BF's name, smiles. Clicks link, cries.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 02:08 PM

Almost everyone is a hypocrite, tell me you never said or did something hypocitical, if you do say it how can you lie like that?

Ive never going to kill myself cause death will come soon enough. And everyone on the board tells me to kill myself, but the truth is the whole board knows Im full of shit and if one retard follows my advice then I say the world is better without them. Following my advice is like saying, I don't have a mind of my own, hell even I know it.

And the facde is not getting old to me not by a long shot. Cause Im just beiing myself its all I can be.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Almost everyone is a hypocrite, tell me you never said or did something hypocitical, if you do say it how can you lie like that?

Ive never going to kill myself cause death will come soon enough. And everyone on the board tells me to kill myself, but the truth is the whole board knows Im full of shit and if one retard follows my advice then I say the world is better without them. Following my advice is like saying, I don't have a mind of my own, hell even I know it.

And the facde is not getting old to me not by a long shot. Cause Im just beiing myself its all I can be.

Like I've said a million times before. I've stared this kind of crap down in the face. I've been staring it down every single day for months now. And, because of that I don't joke with this shit. I now will never tell someone to go die. I simply won't. I won't joke about cutting. I won't joke about scuicide. I won't joke about depression. Because I know what kind of detramental effects it can have on someone. You never know, you "advice" could push someone over the edge. I'm not saying go out and try to help them. I'm saying keep your damn opinions to yourself when we are dealing with life here. Think them all you want, I don't give a crap. But, don't encourage someone to commit to self-harm. That's just bullshit. I said it before, and I'll say it again. Grow up.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Thats the difference between you and me, "I never knew when to quit!"

And I act Misanthorpic, I couldnt care less about most people on this board and this thread starter is just a moron looking for attention.

You might like to joke about this but I do, death shouldn't be feared. I welcome it with open arms.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Thats the difference between you and me, "I never knew when to quit!"

And I act Misanthorpic, I couldnt care less about most people on this board and this thread starter is just a moron looking for attention.

You might like to joke about this but I do, death shouldn't be feared. I welcome it with open arms.

You;re just a fucking dumbass. Some people have problems. Some people do this ***** but don't seek attention. Why don't you learn about something before you joke about it? Ignorant shit.

thefletch13
03-10-2006, 02:21 PM

Get a girlfriend.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 02:27 PM
ok I will delete the post.

MullenSucks
03-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Slap did it.

And, I shall restate, this site is full of fucking dumbasses.

Oh my, I hope that wasn't aimed at me.

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Oh my, I hope that wasn't aimed at me.

No, not really. Just your typing ;-).

shawtysk8r
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Dont freakin cuz yourself.....thats not a good thing...SO STOP BEING A DUMBASS AND QUIT CUTTING YOURSELF

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Thread closed. People on this site are too stupid for this topic.

MullenSucks
03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
No, not really. Just your typing ;-).

Oh is that right? You just effed yourself...

Let Fire Fall
03-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Oh is that right? You just effed yourself...

Is that...possible? My schlong is long, but I don't think I can eff myself. Can...you...?