PDA

View Full Version : I found out whats wrong with me!

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 10:17 AM
I suffer from a few disorders. I was looking in Nikki's pshchology book (I know me reading?!) But I found a chapter about disoders and a lot of it describes me perfecctly.

I suffer from schizophrenia- it involes a person's thought process is somewhat disturbed (in my case REALLY disturbed) and the person has lost contact with reality to a considerable extent (again Im out past pluto!)

People with depression or severe anxiety problems dreams in an unreal way about life.

Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)- spend 2 weeks or more feeling depressed, sad, anxious, fatigued, and agitated, experiencing a reduced abilty to function and interact with others. (I spend more time in my room then most people spend outside each day).
The depression ranges from mild feelings of sadness and apathy to intense suicidal despair.

theres more things I fall under but these 3 are the most like me and it shows.

brenz-brenz
03-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Also, you're goth!

Vivica
03-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Also, you're goth!

See, you don't need a psychology text book to see what's wrong with you :D

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 10:24 AM
thats not a disorder thats a stlye of dress and a way of life, granted its a fucked up way of life, but a way of life none the less.

And in the eyes of goths Im their idea of normal, even though I was the weirdest one at school, but whatever.

I did cause their are happy types of goths, they later turn to emo happened to some guy that went to school before I was kicked out for missed days Jr. year.

Vivica
03-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Dude i know man, there's nothing wrong with being gothic, as long as its not just to be cool, or if its just over the top to the point of gorgoroth etc, with spikes from here to hell, completely over the top and stupid.

If you read about disorders etc, you can make it seem like you have pretty much anything to be honest...

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Dude i know man, there's nothing wrong with being gothic, as long as its not just to be cool, or if its just over the top to the point of gorgoroth etc, with spikes from here to hell, completely over the top and stupid.

If you read about disorders etc, you can make it seem like you have pretty much anything to be honest...

Your right, but Ive been acting like all the disorders since day 1 here on the site.

Slapdown
03-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Instead of reading books about why you are a fuck up, why not just accept you are a fuck up, you are a fucking emo goth who writes about rotting corpses. You are wasting our precious air. Kill yourself now, and try not to enjoy it too much.

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Instead of reading books about why you are a fuck up, why not just accept you are a fuck up, you are a fucking emo goth who writes about rotting corpses. You are wasting our precious air. Kill yourself now, and try not to enjoy it too much.

I have to admit some of what you said is true, yet some is not. Im goth not emo, I write some songs about rotten corpse (like 2 I think). And I have suicidal, but her book also said there are 2 types of sucidal people, 1. People that DO kill themselves, and 2. People who use their suicidal feelings to do something, I was high when I read it and I didn't see any reason to write it down. I'll look over tonight and post the 2nd type of suicidal person down then post it

Slapdown
03-09-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm not even goonna bother to read your drivel any more cos you always say the same shit and its always as pointless as the last shit you spouted. You're life is fucked up because that is who you are. You are a disgrace to humanity. Stop trying to push your own shitness onto some medical disorder. You are a fucked up son of a bitch because you think its funny and cool to do so, and its not. You're only problem is that you are an immature fag.

ryce
03-09-2006, 10:46 AM
I still love you, Valo.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Im bi-polar..

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Look a while back people were asking me "What the fucks your problem!" And I cant remeber but its most likly you were one of them.

When I finally answer it you just say Im a fag, not that you never said that before.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Im a fag.
You know what your problem is, your gay.

I took out all the BIG words you tried to use and made it simple...this is what you meant. Short, sweet and to the point.

Crazylikeafox
03-09-2006, 11:10 AM
valo....Newport sucks it tastes like fucking paper

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 11:12 AM
valo....Newport sucks it tastes like fucking paper
I doubt he smokes ports. The only reason he has them up is to be cool. He probably heard tupac say "smoking a port" or something in a song.

brenz-brenz
03-09-2006, 11:13 AM
This one time, RATTM suggested I have ADHD. Thats why I spam. Because of ADHD.

BAD MOM, YOU GET THE "BAD MOM" AWARD!

bandikid
03-09-2006, 11:15 AM
I suffer from an unknown disorder. It's called "who gives a shit thread syndrome." When I read a bad thread, I get seizures.

Valo Negroth

I took out all the BIG words you tried to use and made it simple...this is what you meant. Short, sweet and to the point.

Really those are NOT my words thoses are slaps words.

And fox, Im black Newports are the only cigs besides Kools that black people smoke.

and johnson thats Luda in Sitck em Up he says "Your puffing for breathe and Im puffing on one of these Newports"

And yeah I do smoke if you ever stepped in my car thats all you smell.

Hairy Johnson
LOL adhd= penis pumps

ryce
03-09-2006, 11:16 AM
I was in bi-polar depression in high school. Took me forever to get out, but I'm better for it now.

brenz-brenz
03-09-2006, 11:17 AM
I was in bi-polar depression in high school. Took me forever to get out, but I'm better for it now.
And now you're just an alcoholic, SCORE!

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Have you ever seen a penis?

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 11:18 AM

How is that possible? Ive tried several times to get over my ***** but I always find my self buying a new horror movie in a blink of an eye, listening to death metal, or doing something that falls back to my old ways.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 11:21 AM
You know what...Im going to write my story of how I became where I am. It could most likely become a movie.

black_world_skater
03-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I found out whats wrong with me!
u HAVE T3H AIDZ!lOLZ!

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Go ahead write your movie, Im just going to keep writting lyrics recording songs and my fucked up mind is going to help me with it.

Im going to wirte my life then its going to become a snuff film

ryce
03-09-2006, 11:30 AM
How is that possible? Ive tried several times to get over my ***** but I always find my self buying a new horror movie in a blink of an eye, listening to death metal, or doing something that falls back to my old ways.

I was fortunate to have super good friends to get me through it. Hell, I travelled a lot....got away from where my shit originated. Then things just kind of came back to me. I continued to do things I liked to do that never used to be fun to me; Skateboarding, playing music, school sports....

It was a long process, that and my medication, but I eventually got through it. It took a long time.

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 11:32 AM
I was fortunate to have super good friends to get me through it. Hell, I travelled a lot....got away from where my shit originated. Then things just kind of came back to me. I continued to do things I liked to do that never used to be fun to me; Skateboarding, playing music, school sports....

It was a long process, that and my medication, but I eventually got through it. It took a long time.
Why dont you follow me into this dark alley..

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 11:53 AM

Ah screw it Im just going to stay the same, its classic Valo anyway. What would I be like without posting sick and complete dumbassed shit? I would not want to live in a world like that.

plus some people love me, more hate me. And the ones that hate me is whats keeping me going. My drive is not love and peace, its hate,, hate for me or my hatred for an other.

seanb
03-09-2006, 02:14 PM
it must suck to have such a shitty life

copsandprepssuck
03-09-2006, 02:20 PM
http://orlyowl.com/emo.jpg

Slapdown
03-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Go ahead write your movie, Im just going to keep writting lyrics recording songs and my fucked up mind is going to help me with it.

Im going to wirte my life then its going to become a snuff film

Shut the fuck up you melodramatic prick.

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Good for you. Now change your avvie.

brenz-brenz
03-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Three words.
Get over it.

Crazylikeafox
03-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Really those are NOT my words thoses are slaps words.

And fox, Im black Newports are the only cigs besides Kools that black people smoke.

and johnson thats Luda in Sitck em Up he says "Your puffing for breathe and Im puffing on one of these Newports"

And yeah I do smoke if you ever stepped in my car thats all you smell.
wow! just.....wow never again....damn

Hairy Johnson
03-09-2006, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=Valo Negroth]And fox, Im black Newports are the only cigs besides Kools that black people smoke.
[QUOTE]

Thats the most racist thing I've ever read.

emericaxskater
03-09-2006, 04:26 PM
i thought schitzofrania (sp?) was where you had split personalities

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-09-2006, 04:40 PM
do people fallow your life from this website?

i cheat at skate
03-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Why dont you follow me into this dark alley..
We should make a show called ANAL'D!

cornh0lio
03-09-2006, 04:47 PM
newprots are hella good!! and im white...

Mutter
03-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Valo, it sucks that you feel that way, but really, stop being such a selfish fuck. There's so many more people that have it WAY worse than you, and they deal with it.
Maybe you just aren't very strong mentally. Anyway, it seems as if you're coming here to brag about your "fucked up" mind.

plus some people love me, more hate me. And the ones that hate me is whats keeping me going. My drive is not love and peace, its hate,, hate for me or my hatred for an other.

Above is a post you made, and my comment on it is, "Shut the fuck up you attention craving ******faggot." Nobody over the internet is going to hold your hand while you get depressed. Go find someone you actually know and talk to them, not us.

Judging by your posts, maybe you should invest more time in an English class instead of being a depressed asshole. Last time I checked, it was "another", not "an other".

~!POINTLESS!~
03-09-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm not even goonna bother to read your drivel any more cos you always say the same shit and its always as pointless as the last shit you spouted. You're life is fucked up because that is who you are. You are a disgrace to humanity. Stop trying to push your own shitness onto some medical disorder. You are a fucked up son of a bitch because you think its funny and cool to do so, and its not. You're only problem is that you are an immature fag.

immature...immature is fighting with somebody like this over the fucking internet

PoolShark
03-09-2006, 08:21 PM
your stupid, i wish someone would ban you just because your different

Notice-Of-Eviction
03-10-2006, 06:53 AM
I suffer from a few disorders. I was looking in Nikki's pshchology book (I know me reading?!) But I found a chapter about disoders and a lot of it describes me perfecctly.

I suffer from schizophrenia- it involes a person's thought process is somewhat disturbed (in my case REALLY disturbed) and the person has lost contact with reality to a considerable extent (again Im out past pluto!)

People with depression or severe anxiety problems dreams in an unreal way about life.

Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)- spend 2 weeks or more feeling depressed, sad, anxious, fatigued, and agitated, experiencing a reduced abilty to function and interact with others. (I spend more time in my room then most people spend outside each day).
The depression ranges from mild feelings of sadness and apathy to intense suicidal despair.

theres more things I fall under but these 3 are the most like me and it shows.
Well I could have told you that !!!!

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 06:59 AM
You don't know me really, your a new member unless you changed you username like I did.

God I missed being the old me pissing off the board, damn I have to do this more. The old orginal Valo is back to stay a while. My new aim is to piss off a lot of members like the old days

liebherk
03-10-2006, 07:06 AM
goodness me, Slapdown is PMS'ing.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 07:12 AM
Its not that Im TRYING to be different people, this is just the way I am and always been.

Shit you all act like Im TRYING to be a weirdo, just remember Ive always acted this way in all my posts and threads I made.

scott123
03-10-2006, 07:48 AM
rofl at your avatar

almostrs
03-10-2006, 07:59 AM
I did a poster on schizophrenia for school like 3 days ago.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 08:32 AM
I did a poster on schizophrenia for school like 3 days ago.

cool

and sorry scott Im not hip on the computer lingo but what is rofl, I know Im a moron.

Slapdown
03-10-2006, 10:22 AM
goodness me, Slapdown is PMS'ing.

At the time of writing I was. I had my hard drive wiped and lost everything.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 10:24 AM
At the time of writing I was. I had my hard drive wiped and lost everything.
Its a bitch to reload everything Ive had to do that a few times, fucking kazza

PirateDude
03-10-2006, 11:24 AM
i have ADHD and no one belives me my bro has it and he gets medicine for it so i was looking in the book at the symptoms of it and i have almost every symptom like -short attention span-mood swings-easysily angered-short memory-sudden outburst(those are allways fun expesialy in skool i like to hide and scream fuck)-inability to sit still-easily bored so yeah i really think im ADHD and noone belives me its crazy.

stupidname
03-10-2006, 11:28 AM
someone at school told me i have vaginitis. wtf is that??!!!1

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 11:51 AM
someone at school told me i have vaginitis. wtf is that??!!!1

virgin but thats messed up

Crispy
03-10-2006, 11:52 AM
I have genital warts.

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 11:54 AM
I have genital warts.

I was better not having that image in my head

froogey
03-10-2006, 12:17 PM
youre also an attention whore. lets solve all youll problems and slit your wrists! yay!

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 12:19 PM
youre also an attention whore. lets solve all youll problems and slit your wrists! yay!

I don't do anything for attention, I start alot of topics I just post a lot. Its not my fault that a lot of people on the site know me.

froogey
03-10-2006, 12:24 PM
yes it is. maybe if you werent such a sexy motherfucker we wouldnt like you.

PoolShark
03-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I was better not having that image in my head
you know, just because someone says something doesnt mean you have to sit there and imagine his penis with warts all over it

Valo Negroth
03-10-2006, 02:20 PM
you know, just because someone says something doesnt mean you have to sit there and imagine his penis with warts all over it

I didn't, shit just pops in my mind I have no control over it.

A77A96
03-10-2006, 09:11 PM

lol good work, all those big words were shitting me off

Popwar Pill
03-10-2006, 09:26 PM
i suffer from chronic masturbation and siryosis(sp) and migranes..and i have mood swings...

feel_good
03-10-2006, 09:31 PM

amen. life is a gift, a gift that none of us can ever repay to God, so appriciate it while you can. those who do not appriciate life do not deserve it.