PDA

View Full Version : Convincing parents to let me stay overnight at girlfreinds house?

ThexSexyxSKater
03-08-2006, 06:45 PM
I dont know what it is but talking to my parents about girls is fucking strange.And this girl im dating wants me to stay overnight this weekend.How should i come about bringing this up to my mom and dad?

shampoo
03-08-2006, 06:46 PM
I dont know what it is but talking to my parents about girls is fucking strange.And this girl im dating wants me to stay overnight this weekend.How should i come about bringing this up to my mom and dad?

First off...how old are you?

If you're not a minor...why da fuck are you at home?

ThexSexyxSKater
03-08-2006, 06:46 PM
First off...how old are you?

If you're not a minor...why da fuck are you at home?15

shampoo
03-08-2006, 06:49 PM
They're not going to let you and thats that?

ThexSexyxSKater
03-08-2006, 06:50 PM
I havent asked.I just need to know how to bring it up.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Tell them you're sleeping over a friends house. Or tell them what you're doing straight up. If you're not smart enough to figure this shit out on your own than you don't deserve to sleep over her house.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 06:52 PM
It doesn't matter...you're fucking 15. They aren't going to let you, unless they're stupid or inbred.

The only thing you'd be going over there for is sex, it's pretty obvious, even from a "dumb ol' parent's" point of view.

ThexSexyxSKater
03-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Tell them you're sleeping over a friends house. Or tell them what you're doing straight up. If you're not smart enough to figure this shit out on your own than you don't deserve to sleep over her house.
Yeah that might work, but im not lieing.I know im going to tell them i just need to know how to bring it up as i already said.

ThexSexyxSKater
03-08-2006, 06:54 PM
It doesn't matter...you're fucking 15. They aren't going to let you, unless they're stupid or inbred.

The only thing you'd be going over there for is sex, it's pretty obvious, even from a "dumb ol' parent's" point of view.
So what if im 15? My brother had girls over when he was 15, but hes also the "Responsible" one too.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Just say "Hey, mom, dad, can I ask you something?" and then ask them. I'm sure they'll say no, but it's not that hard. Just ask, simple as that. Making a big deal out of it makes it a bigger deal to them.

ThexSexyxSKater
03-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Just say "Hey, mom, dad, can I ask you something?" and then ask them. I'm sure they'll say no, but it's not that hard. Just ask, simple as that. Making a big deal out of it makes it a bigger deal to them.
Ok ill try that, thank ya.