PDA

View Full Version : This topic has no good name.

Camron Wozniak
03-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Well, it's kind of drug-rant and kind of how-my-day-went, so bear with me.

I woke up this morning to a new video camera, so that was cool. 'Tis a birthday present. Yes, it's my birthday, I'm turning 15.

Actually my day has been okay, but I did some acid and mushrooms and now I feel strange... I know I'm supposed to be high of course, but it's like there's this darkness hanging in my vision, just this dark quality to everything. It's almost a kind of paranoia, except I'm not paranoid about anything.

I'm almost halucinating, which is cool. But I just feel strange. I keep looking around, but at nothing. I feel like I need to move around. And now I'm just rambling.

It's like nothing is quite clear. I'm doing things that I normally do but I can't quite concentrate, it doesn't quite feel right. I think the two drugs don't agree...

And I'm going to post this now, because Rick Mercer is on and Mercer rocks...

dustydust
03-08-2006, 02:56 PM
dont do acid.

HaGGs
03-08-2006, 03:03 PM
i wouldnt recommend mixing the two....im sure you'll be fine. i dont really know mch about acid or shrooms..just the bud.

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 03:17 PM
real smart... trippin on your b-day.

good luck with that

fat_poser
03-08-2006, 03:43 PM
w00t barrie ontario

Camron Wozniak
03-08-2006, 10:03 PM
dont do acid.

Okay then, I'll be...

Oh crap. Too late.

Seriously, theres nothing wrong with using drugs such as LSD or mescaline or anything for that matter, as long as you do it in MODERATION. Now, when you drop enough acid in a two week period that your hair starts falling out, that's too much. And my mom knew a girl, hilariously enough named Lucy, who did so much LSD in the eighties that her hair was coming out, in clumps.

But to be on topic here, as long as you can do the drugs but still have enough sense to know when enough is enough, that's fine. The problem comes when your so badly craving a hit of crack that you'll rob a pizza deliver guy... that's bad. Now if you can go into a room with $800 in your pocket, buy a few lines of coke, treat your freinds maybe, and walk out of there with six or seven hundred dollars in your pocket still, theres nothing wrong with that.

Really, what I'm trying to say is, the key to everything in life is moderation. It's setting a point where you don't pass. Most peoples problem is they can't stop themselves, which really indicates a weak mind...

Now it's been a good two weeks since I smoked a joint. I'm not crazy in the streets mugging grannys for five bucks to go buy some meth-laced crap from the kids at the Mean Greens downtown. I don't even really particularly want to smoke right now. I can choose when I want to smoke. It's my choice to smoke as much as I did.

Blah, I'm rambling. I can never just say what I truely mean, because I think in feelings, not words. If I could post a feeling on this message board, if I could send a thought to you through the computer, you would understand compleatly. I guess I'll have to contend with just words...

And now I'm truely rambling. Oh well.

I don't think I'll be mixing acid and shrooms again. It almost felt like there was a blockage, like there was a barier between the world and my head. By my head I mean my conciousness, of course...

subculture2
03-09-2006, 12:11 AM
is that you tre flippin the 5 set^

Camron Wozniak
03-09-2006, 12:27 AM
I wish! That's Keenon Milton! I picked that clip because it was on an old school board. And it looked cool. The clip is from Yeah Right! and I ripped it with my own hands.

So to speak.

subculture2
03-09-2006, 12:34 AM
seriously for many months i thought that was u^i actually really stared at that tre flip for very long

Camron Wozniak
03-09-2006, 01:10 AM
But... I'm not black...

And your the second person to tell me they looked at my sig for a long time...

I think it's the little dancing Giir. Honesly, before I even knew what Invader Zim was I would stare at Giir dancing... it's almost addictive!

The tre flip gif hooks people in, and the dancing Giir snags them and lockes them down.

nefarious
03-09-2006, 01:15 AM
The tre flip gif hooks people in, and the dancing Giir snags them and lockes them down.
Now all you need is a picture of nefarious.. I could hook you up with one..

Camron Wozniak
03-09-2006, 01:35 AM
Oh, could you? And put a nice label on it...[/Stewie]

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 03:32 AM
Okay then, I'll be...

Oh crap. Too late.

Seriously, theres nothing wrong with using drugs such as LSD or mescaline or anything for that matter, as long as you do it in MODERATION. Now, when you drop enough acid in a two week period that your hair starts falling out, that's too much. And my mom knew a girl, hilariously enough named Lucy, who did so much LSD in the eighties that her hair was coming out, in clumps.

But to be on topic here, as long as you can do the drugs but still have enough sense to know when enough is enough, that's fine. The problem comes when your so badly craving a hit of crack that you'll rob a pizza deliver guy... that's bad. Now if you can go into a room with $800 in your pocket, buy a few lines of coke, treat your freinds maybe, and walk out of there with six or seven hundred dollars in your pocket still, theres nothing wrong with that.

Really, what I'm trying to say is, the key to everything in life is moderation. It's setting a point where you don't pass. Most peoples problem is they can't stop themselves, which really indicates a weak mind...

Now it's been a good two weeks since I smoked a joint. I'm not crazy in the streets mugging grannys for five bucks to go buy some meth-laced crap from the kids at the Mean Greens downtown. I don't even really particularly want to smoke right now. I can choose when I want to smoke. It's my choice to smoke as much as I did.

Blah, I'm rambling. I can never just say what I truely mean, because I think in feelings, not words. If I could post a feeling on this message board, if I could send a thought to you through the computer, you would understand compleatly. I guess I'll have to contend with just words...

And now I'm truely rambling. Oh well.

I don't think I'll be mixing acid and shrooms again. It almost felt like there was a blockage, like there was a barier between the world and my head. By my head I mean my conciousness, of course...

holy shit... im still laughing... you were pounded beyond belief