PDA

View Full Version : "did that just come out of my mouth?" moments

Almost A Member
03-08-2006, 01:26 PM
what are some stories of times when you made the mistake of saying something you really shouldnt have?
did it get you in trouble?
are you still suffering the consequences?

kag123
03-08-2006, 01:48 PM
uhhh...i sometimes make excuses to my friends when i dont wanna spend the night i would say i cant and the next day i would tell my friend how i spent the night at my other friends house

im sure other stuff has happend but i cant think

BandagedSkater
03-08-2006, 01:48 PM
theres this girl in my class with a scare on here forehead. she said something stupid, i said shut up scar face. my teacher got pissed and made me apologize.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 01:50 PM
I once asked an armless person, "Need a hand?"

JK, COCK 4 lyf3

shiftyskater
03-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Me and my friend were at an indoor skatepark andthe chubby kid was try to kickturn but always turning 90 degrees and he kept snaking us so I finnally said move chubbs and i felt bafd after because he stopped skating.

I am Jesus Cheist
03-08-2006, 02:35 PM
I was going up to get my tests because ym teacher was to lazy to get up. I was bored so in my mind I was like get your fat ass up and hand out the fucking papers lazy ass. To my suprise I actually said it.

drizzle
03-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Once, when i walked by the "black ghetto" group kids at school, i said under my breath, "stupid naggars". they were all like, "what the fuck did that beaner just say? WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT BEANER JUST SAY???" i told them i was singing a song. CLOSE CALL.

Camron Wozniak
03-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, on the news earier I thought he said something about getting away from your family... It was actually getting away "for" your family, but me and my sister both thought it was "from"...

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 02:44 PM
uhh i cant remember what was going on but i told this girl that maybe she should stop giving out hand jobs and everyone found out.

dustydust
03-08-2006, 02:45 PM
i said man i wish i could have sex with you to my 62 year old teacher.

black_world_skater
03-08-2006, 02:47 PM
I was mad and I yelled "I fuckin' hate white people".A white teacher walked past and she smiled and said"o rly?"

Daltonmc
03-08-2006, 02:48 PM
i said man i wish i could have sex with you to my 62 year old teacher.

SO did you tap it?!?!?!?

Sierra
03-08-2006, 02:48 PM
well one time i got into a verbal fight with my best friend..n it was one of those things where about 25 ppl stand around listening..and we started goin at it, and before i knew it..it had turned into one of those "FINE" fights..i go "fine u dont have to come to my b-day party" she "fine .. then i dont have to get u a present" me "fine..i dont want a 3 dollar gift from dollar general anyways" i felt bad cuz her familys pretty poor and shes extremely cheap herself...

shampoo
03-08-2006, 02:49 PM
well one time i got into a verbal fight with my best friend..n it was one of those things where about 25 ppl stand around listening..and we started goin at it, and before i knew it..it had turned into one of those "FINE" fights..i go "fine u dont have to come to my b-day party" she "fine .. then i dont have to get u a present" me "fine..i dont want a 3 dollar gift from dollar general anyways" i felt bad cuz her familys pretty poor and shes extremely cheap herself...

So....you got into some rough oral basically?

fat_poser
03-08-2006, 03:21 PM
A cop asked why my car smelled like weed, so I wanted to make it sound like I smoked it a while ago and had sobered up, so I was like oh no officer I smoked a joint in here after work, but then I went back in and had like four beers so I'm ok now...ah, shit I meant cokes not beers.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 03:22 PM
A cop asked why my car smelled like weed, so I wanted to make it sound like I smoked it a while ago and had sobered up, so I was like oh no officer I smoked a joint in here after work, but then I went back in and had like four beers so I'm ok now...ah, shit I meant cokes not beers.

ha ha ha ha, what happened next?

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 03:23 PM
lol Fat poser you always amuse me..

dustydust
03-08-2006, 03:28 PM
SO did you tap it?!?!?!?

fat. saggy boobs, how could you resist??

i actually should get a picture of this teacher on here, shes soooo funny looking. shes always drooling and shit.

Stealing People's Mail
03-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I once asked an armless person, "Need a hand?"

JK, COCK 4 lyf3
me and my friends walked to the little kids section of school (sodas are a quarter cheaper there) and there was this little kid walking and i put my hand out and said "give me five dude" then i noticed he had no arm from his elbow down. i felt bad, but my friends got a good laugh at it.

i cheat at skate
03-08-2006, 03:47 PM
ROFL!

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 04:07 PM
alright so theres this retarded girl in our class. she has a helper and stuff.

so one day, this kid calls his friend a retard. i look at him and scream EMILY (which is the name of the retarded chick) it was one of those things where i meant to say his name but i said the other in the thick of the moment.

skatetogetby
03-08-2006, 05:18 PM
me and my friends walked to the little kids section of school (sodas are a quarter cheaper there) and there was this little kid walking and i put my hand out and said "give me five dude" then i noticed he had no arm from his elbow down. i felt bad, but my friends got a good laugh at it.
God I would've felt soo bad...

givehugsnotdrugs
04-01-2006, 10:12 PM
I asked this chick to fuck..

..oh wait, I meant to ask that.

;LOSDHFKLDJLGFAS,

dain84
04-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Try swallowing it together. After he squirts his load into her mouth, they can kiss a long passionate kiss, slowly consuming the juice together. Even more satisfying and exciting is for her to keep it in her mouth while he goes down on her until his mouth is fill of her juice, then they can kiss and mix their juices together as they slowly swallow, making a special sauce like no other. Enjoy :-)

givehugsnotdrugs
04-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Try swallowing it together. After he squirts his load into her mouth, they can kiss a long passionate kiss, slowly consuming the juice together. Even more satisfying and exciting is for her to keep it in her mouth while he goes down on her until his mouth is fill of her juice, then they can kiss and mix their juices together as they slowly swallow, making a special sauce like no other. Enjoy :-)

I stained my levi's just thinking about that...

dain84
04-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Whoa, did that just come out of my mouth?

hesh not fresh
04-01-2006, 10:36 PM

VOMIT.
whoa, did that just come out of my mouth!?

Stealing People's Mail
04-02-2006, 06:44 AM
unless you read that aloud as you typed, no it didnt.

JerseySucks
04-02-2006, 06:45 AM
unless you read that aloud as you typed, no it didnt.
he probably did.

KRUX???
04-02-2006, 07:01 AM
One time this black girl was sitting next to me when we ere very young, and the teacher was handing out stickers. Some were black, some were white. She got a black one, and I said "Can I have yours". She said "Why". I said "Because youre black". Then i got super pwnz0red

Zeroskater11
04-02-2006, 07:16 AM
in my back yard i screamed "******s!" and my black neighbors were outside. i almost did it twice.

Zeroskater11
04-02-2006, 07:20 AM
oh, and my friend was playing some game called Taps (its a basketball game) and he said "im gunna tap your ass!" it was so funny

bradley7
04-02-2006, 08:34 AM
it was long ago in like 4th grade
we were doing religion and i wasent paying attention and aparently we were talking about gay's
and i dunno i herd my teacher say if you cant beat em
and i said join em for a joke outloud(lame joke haha i know)
and then everyone started laughing and then i realize we were talking about gay's
so ppl starting making fun of me for a month or 2 after that
haha

StReEt_SuRfEr
04-02-2006, 08:39 AM
one time i ran out of insults so i told them they went to the bathroom really gay, totally lame. i accidently made a cum joke in front of my teacher and she didn't know what i meant, and she asked me. that was really embarrasing. oh, and who can forget the time i had to explain what anal sex was to a 3rd grader. my fucking mouth..

infulleffecttt
04-02-2006, 08:48 AM
There is this mall I go to on the borderline of an inner city. So im always there with my friend, and she's always screaming out "GHETTO!" In the form of "No, I dont want to go in that store, its Ghetto!" without realizing where we are. There have been some cases where some people give us death looks. She doesn't think before she says stuff aot.

freakn_style
04-05-2006, 01:53 PM
When I called my dad a petifile and when my chick friend iterupted me while I was telling a story and I said, "Shut yo mouth, at least my crotch doesn't smell like tuna, bitch"...I don't even want to get into how much pain I was put through.