PDA

View Full Version : Chat With Santa!!!!

the_unknown_soldier
03-08-2006, 01:13 PM
http://www.santabot.com/

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I remeber the Igod thing..You ask him "why did the chicken cross the road" and he will say "because he wanted to burn in hell" or somethin like that it was funny

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 01:15 PM
funny stuff

Valo Negroth
03-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Id rather chat with Satan!

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Id rather chat with Satan!
I chatted with your mom last nite.

Valo Negroth
03-08-2006, 01:20 PM
thats good to know, if your tryig to pwn someone make sure they like their mom, me I hate her. She made me move when I was 18 I live alone right now and she moved to another state. I think it was Kentucky.

It you talk to her again tell that bitch she still owes me $50

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 01:23 PM
thats good to know, if your tryig to pwn someone make sure they like their mom, me I hate her. She made me move when I was 18 I live alone right now and she moved to another state. I think it was Kentucky.

It you talk to her again tell that bitch she still owes me $50
Shit I know how it is. My friends mom left him when he was 3, took him back when he was 10 and treated him like shit he moved out and lived with one of my friends for a while like a year and after not even coming to visit for like 2 years she expected him to take her back in open arms? Than when he says he wants to live with his brother instead she calls him ungrateful and shit. She went to court over it and after they ruled custidy to his brother, she got all pissy and said she wished he was dead. Than in rehab she had to write sorry letters to everyone in the family over shit she did in the past to all his siblings they got about a quarter of a page of writing he got 3 pages front and back.

kag123
03-08-2006, 01:48 PM
I remeber the Igod thing..You ask him "why did the chicken cross the road" and he will say "because he wanted to burn in hell" or somethin like that it was funny
http://www.titane.ca/igod/