PDA

View Full Version : Any skater from Va or Nc

billabongmoney
03-08-2006, 11:10 AM
anybody on here from va or nc and if so where you from.

JtSsK84eVeR
03-08-2006, 11:19 AM
i live in nc, near raliegh. where u live?

SMR
03-08-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm from way up north in VA

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Ahem, REPPIN' DA 757 YO!

Chesapeake to be exact.

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Ahem, REPPIN' DA 757 YO!

Chesapeake to be exact.
Teh Chesapeake bay?

shampoo
03-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Johnson City, farthest northeast part of TN, 30 min from VA....

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Teh Chesapeake bay?

Umm...I have swam in the Chesapeake Bay...?

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Have you really..thats interesting, tell me more.
I would give you and shampoo both positive rep...but it says "spread some repuation around before giving blah blah some" or something like that.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I found $20 at school once....

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Have you really..thats interesting, tell me more.
I would give you and shampoo both positive rep...but it says "spread some repuation around before giving blah blah some" or something like that.

Well, it all began on cool July morning as i drove into the sunrise with the top down. Mair hair fluttered around in the wind as bugs buzzed by my face, slapping high fives with me as they went by. Oh, it was glorious. The morning dew had yet to evaporate and the cool smell of summer entered into my left nostril. I proceeded down the street until I found an afequate parking space and I hopped out of my vehicle. I took a deep breath as the cool, salty air rushed into my lungs. A smile shown across my face as I got a glimpse of the bright sun refelcting off of the water. I began walking towards the beach with a slight skip in my walk, as I shown with excitement. Oh, it was glorious. I then reached the milions of grains of sands. I sped up my pace to a brisk walk as I hunted for a place to drop all of belongings and head into the cool, soothing water. My excitement became too much to control as I neared the spray of the tiny bay waves, and I dropped everything in my arms as I began to sprint towards the water. I took a leap of faith when my feet graciously entered the moistness of the Chesapeake Bay. I then proceeded to dive into the coo lwater head first and glide under the water, much like a dolphin or something. I then zoomed up from beneath the sea and shook my hair like a sexy beast. The women all then came running, begging for my penis. Oh yes, I am a pimp.

Stealing People's Mail
03-08-2006, 12:38 PM
I found $20 at school once....
i assume you turned that into the office so it could be returned to its rightful owner.

nottoway county in va. its like 45mins from richmond.

JtSsK84eVeR
03-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Well, it all began on cool July morning as i drove into the sunrise with the top down. Mair hair fluttered around in the wind as bugs buzzed by my face, slapping high fives with me as they went by. Oh, it was glorious. The morning dew had yet to evaporate and the cool smell of summer entered into my left nostril. I proceeded down the street until I found an afequate parking space and I hopped out of my vehicle. I took a deep breath as the cool, salty air rushed into my lungs. A smile shown across my face as I got a glimpse of the bright sun refelcting off of the water. I began walking towards the beach with a slight skip in my walk, as I shown with excitement. Oh, it was glorious. I then reached the milions of grains of sands. I sped up my pace to a brisk walk as I hunted for a place to drop all of belongings and head into the cool, soothing water. My excitement became too much to control as I neared the spray of the tiny bay waves, and I dropped everything in my arms as I began to sprint towards the water. I took a leap of faith when my feet graciously entered the moistness of the Chesapeake Bay. I then proceeded to dive into the coo lwater head first and glide under the water, much like a dolphin or something. I then zoomed up from beneath the sea and shook my hair like a sexy beast. The women all then came running, begging for my penis. Oh yes, I am a pimp.

holy fuck that was funny

shampoo
03-08-2006, 12:42 PM

The whole first 10 sentences of that we're a fucking lie...

ryce
03-08-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm from the I A.

skateskate
03-08-2006, 01:19 PM
i live in northern VA...

Hairy Johnson
03-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I wish I lived in VA...gina...

ryce
03-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I wish I lived in VA...gina...

Who's GINA?!

Ifilmhammers
03-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah, reppin charlotte, north crime-o-lina

LynardSkynardFan09
03-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Princeton, North Carolina for me

and its near Smithfield if you havent heard of it

NC_Skater
03-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Im from NC, asheville
REPRESENT...lol

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Im from NC, asheville

WHO WOULDA GUESSED?!?!

NC_Skater
03-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Damn dude, you flamed me like 3 seconds after I posted

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Damn dude, you flamed me like 3 seconds after I posted

I wasn't flaming you...

20thCB
03-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Arlington VA, just out of DC. The Forgotten City bitch!

SMR
03-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Arlington VA, just out of DC. The Forgotten City bitch!

Yeah son!

(Chantilly>Arlington)

minilogoskickrock69
03-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I'm from Chesapeake.

billabongmoney
03-08-2006, 10:24 PM
i live in Williamsburg Va but go to school in nc

aiden_afs_kid
03-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Umm...I have swam in the Chesapeake Bay...?

me too and im from johnson county, tennessee the eastern mostr county in TN

Let Fire Fall
03-09-2006, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I'm from Chesapeake.

REPPIN' C-PEEEEEAKE!

White_Peach
03-09-2006, 07:04 AM
Asheville, NC ova in dis biatch.