PDA

View Full Version : You Should really check this out.

cybrbjb
03-07-2006, 06:03 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JDiMYgfgOag

Ok so for my senior porject I had to make a video on alcohol. I put it on youtube and it glitches. The video freezes at times and stuff flashes real quick and the audio dosnt go with the video at the right time. The original dsont do any of that. But please watch it i worked hard on it. let me know what u think. thank you.

The_Clash911
03-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Most of us here are regular drinkers..Your seriously going to piss someone off haha.

cybrbjb
03-07-2006, 07:38 PM
haha hey i never said i didn't drink.......its for school

R1deKinK
03-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Dont let Ryce see this...

fat_poser
03-07-2006, 09:14 PM
its for school is a copout
i made so many pro-drug videos and projects at schools and still pulled down A's

ryce
03-07-2006, 09:24 PM
That was actually pretty good. That kind of made me think about my drinking habits a bit. There were so valid points about it and I liked how you said something about how drinking is only what you make it. Nice video, I don't see why you wouldn't get a good grade on it.

Always_4wards
03-07-2006, 11:18 PM
i only watched the first minute or so byt it seemed good.

magic mushroom
03-08-2006, 12:26 AM
That was actually pretty good. That kind of made me think about my drinking habits a bit. There were so valid points about it and I liked how you said something about how drinking is only what you make it. Nice video, I don't see why you wouldn't get a good grade on it.

so you ain't gonna go Jackie Chan on his ass?

joking :P

ryce
03-08-2006, 12:34 AM
so you ain't gonna go Jackie Chan on his ass?

joking :P

Just because I drink regularly, doesn't mean that I'm against the "right" thing. I know drinking is in more ways bad, than good. Much more. Drinking alcohol is a choice, and by those choices....you have to be responsible. Drinking alcohol is what you make it. I'm in no way against this video. It states clear facts about the cons of drinking and it is a major issue with teens these days. If you're gonna drink, you gotta be smart about it. I nearly lost friends due to a drunk driver, I know how extreme it can be. This is why I never drive intoxicated....don't plan on it either. If I do plan on it, somebody might as well shoot me in the head right now.

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 03:41 AM
^^ i agree

oh nvm... i just saw yur sig

heh

cybrbjb
03-09-2006, 04:50 PM
keep them comin,,,,,,,please