PDA

View Full Version : Brits amaze me.

dain84
03-07-2006, 04:21 PM
13 year old that didn't know she was pregnant. And neither did her parents. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060306/wl_uk_afp/britainhealthchildbirthoffbeat_060306163153) OMG POSI REP FOR MAKING YOU LAUGH?

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Lmao... "a bit podgy"

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:24 PM
You're gonna get shit for this.

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:25 PM
You're gonna get shit for this.

=0

welcome to my world.

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Not you. Dain.

skater_cop
03-07-2006, 04:27 PM
thats crazy...how is that possible not to know?
what did she think she was just all of a sudden gaining weight for no reason?
lol.

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Not you. Dain.
haha i know you meant dain. im jus being a pain in the ass.

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Yah^^^, there was a fucking fetus in her.

She was probably smoking, too.

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:29 PM
It's not that you were beign a pain, you just didn't know...

dain84
03-07-2006, 04:35 PM
How are both her and her parents so ignorant that thye have no idea she's pregnant? Have they no idea of the diiference between "fat" and "pregnant?"

dustydust
03-07-2006, 04:36 PM
hehe they talk funny

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:37 PM
No, shes just a bit podgy.

The_Clash911
03-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Haha. Baby-Owned.

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
^^ hyuck hyuck

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I'd say it was more of a sperm pwnt birth control pills.

dain84
03-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Another thing; how come her friends didn't notice she was pregnant either?

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:45 PM
If the guy knew he would be fucking gone before she could ask him.

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:50 PM
^^ key word in that is 'fucking'

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:52 PM
No, the key word is "gone". In this sentence, "gone" means, "out of the country", or "ditched that popsicle stand".

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 04:55 PM
ok someones on my case tonight,

ttyl lutz

lutzkasong
03-07-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm on your case.

liebherk
03-07-2006, 05:11 PM
lol pwned

Roboman
03-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Remind me of that fat girl who talks rally fast on Little Britain for some odd reason.

Slapdown
03-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Remind me of that fat girl who talks rally fast on Little Britain for some odd reason.

Vicky Pollard?

And yeah, you can't put this down to "being British" as this has happened in many places. One happened last year in America. Didn't you read...it was a 6 kilo baby. That is fucking tiny. You can put 6 kilos of fat on easy.

Also, at 13, she probably wasn't used to her periods, so skipping a few wouldn't have meant anything to her.

I don't think it's because shes stupid. It's because she is a kid and knows no better. It's happened in America, it's nothing to do with being British. i can find a million and one more stupid things that Americans have done.

black_world_skater
03-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Need some Plan B for that rape?

showbread
03-07-2006, 05:28 PM
If the guy knew he would be fucking gone before she could ask him.
Seriously, i just stay safe and stick with anal.

haha jk

shampoo
03-07-2006, 05:36 PM
In recent news, Slapdown is being charged with pedophilia and rape.

dain84
03-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Vicky Pollard?

And yeah, you can't put this down to "being British" as this has happened in many places. One happened last year in America. Didn't you read...it was a 6 kilo baby. That is fucking tiny. You can put 6 kilos of fat on easy.

Also, at 13, she probably wasn't used to her periods, so skipping a few wouldn't have meant anything to her.

I don't think it's because shes stupid. It's because she is a kid and knows no better. It's happened in America, it's nothing to do with being British. i can find a million and one more stupid things that Americans have done.
But her parents didn't notice a BULGE. No matter what, fat cannot be confused with pregnant.

shampoo
03-07-2006, 05:43 PM
early pregnancy > Slapdown

brenz-brenz
03-08-2006, 11:39 AM
"The teenager, from Devon, southwest England"

LOL!

SMR
03-08-2006, 12:03 PM
It happened to an 11 year old here. We saw a movie about it in biology

encyclopedia
03-08-2006, 12:12 PM
"The teenager, from Devon, southwest England"

Sorry brenz but that isnt a shout out.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 12:39 PM
In recent news, Slapdown is being charged with pedophilia and rape.

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU!

Erin, you're dead...or Mike...either one. I'll fucking kill you both!

shampoo
03-08-2006, 12:41 PM
WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU!

Erin, you're dead...or Mike...either one. I'll fucking kill you both!

Twas an educated guess.... :)

Volcom101
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Did you know that Swindon has the highest teenage pregnance rates in the whole of Europe!? LOLZ!

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Did you know that Swindon has the highest teenage pregnance rates in the whole of EUROPE!? LOLZ!

Croydon has the highest in London. I was sure it was the highest in Britain, but Swindon have obviously supassed our baby making rate.

Also, shampoo, I didn't mean to over-react...obviously I have never done such crimes.......

MullenSucks
03-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Stupid fucking Europeans.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 12:51 PM

Whats all this hate aboot?

shampoo
03-08-2006, 12:52 PM

Daltonmc
03-08-2006, 12:54 PM

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Europe > America

shampoo
03-08-2006, 12:55 PM

GTFO.

Canada > England

coolgangsta
03-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Europe PWNs all foo'

dain84
03-08-2006, 01:25 PM

Volcom101
03-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Stupid fucking nigga's...

dain84
03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Stupid fucking nigga's...
That's prejudiced!!!!!1

uk.skater
03-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Vicky Pollard?

*Flys english flag, woooooooooooo, lol*

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Can I also inform all Americans to stop calling us British as well. It gets fucking annoying.

Britain is a small group of islands, made up of five countries; Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the Mighty England.

Contrary to belief, we have our own individuals governements, and despite small, we are not "Like States" like I have heard some American's say we are.

If you want to refer to us, refer to us by our individual countries. I, as an Englishman, hate being grouped with the other British Nations, as I don't like any of them.

In future, refer to us by our separate nations, before I group you Americans with Canada and Mexico, just because you "share boarders".

20thCB
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Canada>All of Europe>America
And I live in DC, I should be patriotic.

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Can I also inform all Americans to stop calling us British as well. It gets fucking annoying.

Britain is a small group of islands, made up of five countries; Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the Mighty England.

Contrary to belief, we have our own individuals governements, and despite small, we are not "Like States" like I have heard some American's say we are.

If you want to refer to us, refer to us by our individual countries. I, as an Englishman, hate being grouped with the other British Nations, as I don't like any of them.

In future, refer to us by our separate nations, before I group you Americans with Canada and Mexico, just because you "share boarders".

there it go..

shampoo
03-08-2006, 02:42 PM

Quite frankly, we don't give a shit. Call us whatever the hell you want, we'd kick your ass in war. As irrelevant as that sounds, screw you.

Call us North Americans or whatever else you can ponder...I could care less...

dain84
03-08-2006, 03:00 PM

Then call me an Oregonian, not an American. And America pretty much is Mexico these days anyways.

fat_poser
03-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Quite frankly, we don't give a shit. Call us whatever the hell you want, we'd kick your ass in war. As irrelevant as that sounds, screw you.

This is where you're wrong. If the Brits go to war, the Canadians, Aussies, and a good portion of the Commonwealth will join them. Canada alone can kick your **** and if you don't believe me, cross the 49th parallel and try to start shit.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 03:55 PM
This is where you're wrong. If the Brits go to war, the Canadians, Aussies, and a good portion of the Commonwealth will join them. Canada alone can kick your **** and if you don't believe me, cross the 49th parallel and try to start shit.

Bitch....

I'm tippy toin' over.... Check me slut.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:04 PM

yeah fucking right. Thats bullshit. America went head first into a war they weren't prepared for when they went to Iraq, ended up shooting their own men in "friendly fire" and then had to call Britain in to clear up the mess.

If you knew anything about the military, the war, or life, or even history, you'd realise that America has a habit of going into wars they can't handle due to poor economic states and wriggling out, or joining in wars late, and then when the win comes, claiming it was all to do with them.

Quite frankly, its bullshit. look at world war one and the treaty of versailles. Whats that, America got no reparations? Thats right, because they came late and did fuck all.

World War Two, America comes in 2 years late, Hitler fucks up eventually by misjudging the Russian Winter, and then loses the plot. America claim the victory is theirs.

Japan, Hiroshima, America decide that fighting fire with fire would be far to fair, so decide to harm millions of innocents with a ridiculously large bomb. Way to win, pricks.

The Cold War, and America start on Russia and Cuba who clearly have the beating of them. Narrowly avoid being blown off the face of the earth, but yet again, they started a war there was pretty much no chance of winning.

The Korean War, and in America's desperate attempt to keep the world democratic, not that it was any of their business, they jump feet first into a war they can't handle. The wriggle free eventually, and South Korea becomes Communist.

Viet Naam war, and yet again, America barge into a situation they can't handle. In fact, they had no reason to barge in, in the first place, as this war was over essentially nothing. The guerilla warfare was not something America was prepared for (as if America could ever be prepared for anything subtle and tactical), and they got pwnt.

Iraq and Afghanistan, need I explain how much of a botch job this was?

All in all, America have fucked up every war they have gone into this century, and yet they have the nerve to call themselves a good force? Just because they bully small countries because they have a numbers advantage does not mean that they are a good force.

And don't give me any of this civil war, Independence bullshit. That was hundreds of years ago, and means effectively nothing in the way of how good your armed force is.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Then call me an Oregonian, not an American. And America pretty much is Mexico these days anyways.

Oregon is a state, not a country dipshit. There is a vast difference between calling an Englishman Welsh, Scottish or otherwise, and calling a person from Oregon an American. That was quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen you say.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Quite frankly, its bullshit. look at world war one and the treaty of versailles. Whats that, America got no reparations? Thats right, because they came late and did fuck all.
We were just talking about that in school, and we DID get reparations. We came in late, but we lost TONS of people.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Oregon is a state, not a country dipshit. There is a vast difference between calling an Englishman Welsh, Scottish or otherwise, and calling a person from Oregon an American. That was quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen you say.
Well, Oregonians hate Californians just like Englishmen hate Welsh, so there's not much of a difference, also being that every state has vastly different laws.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:13 PM
We were just talking about that in school, and we DID get reparations. We came in late, but we lost TONS of people.

As far as I knew, America got minimal reparations and then bitched about it. They then proceeded to pay Germany loads of money to help get back on it's feet, because America was mid boom. Then when the depression hit, America recalled loads of its money.

Well, Oregonians hate Californians just like Englishmen hate Welsh, so there's not much of a difference, also being that every state has vastly different laws.

At the end of the day, you are all American, whether you like it or not.

Daltonmc
03-08-2006, 04:13 PM

Yes those damn mexicans crossing our borders....ILLEGALLY!!

If you live in Oregon and that makes you Oregonian....And I live in Indiana what does that make me? Im gonna go wiht Hoosier for now.

fat_poser
03-08-2006, 04:17 PM
There is a cultural difference between an Englishman and a Welshman.

The only cultural difference between Oregon and California and any other state is the most popular item on the McDonald's menu board.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Three Words Slapdown:

Declaration of Independence.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:21 PM
And don't give me any of this civil war, Independence bullshit. That was hundreds of years ago, and means effectively nothing in the way of how good your armed force is.

One quote shampoo, and thanks for reading my post and replying intelligently, fucking dipshit.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 04:24 PM
i hope she puts it up for adoption...just think ... when shes 26 her baby is going to be 13...fucked up much?

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Yes those damn mexicans crossing our borders....ILLEGALLY!!

If you live in Oregon and that makes you Oregonian....And I live in Indiana what does that make me? Im gonna go wiht Hoosier for now.
It makes you an injun.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:32 PM
There is a cultural difference between an Englishman and a Welshman.

The only cultural difference between Oregon and California and any other state is the most popular item on the McDonald's menu board.
Idiot. Here's some things that Oregon has that no other state has. (as far as I know)

Medical Marijuana (The first state at least)
Assisted suicide is legal

It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property, even without a prescription.
No curfew in most cities.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Idiot. Here's some things that Oregon has that no other state has. (as far as I know)

Medical Marijuana (The first state at least)
Assisted suicide is legal

It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property, even without a prescription.
No curfew in most cities.

That doesn't make you a separate country.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:37 PM
That doesn't make you a separate country.
So, fat poser said EVERY U.S. state was EXACTLY the same.

Not to mention (to fat poser) Mcdonald's is isn't as big here as in other states, as Oregon has the lowest obesity rate in the entire country. That could be the result of the abundance of skaters, BMXers, MXers, and rock climbers though.......

fat_poser
03-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Slight difference in laws don't make you different. The English and the Welsh used to be completely separate from each other, and have distinct cultural differences that go back hundreds of years. Oregon and California have always been a part of America, and have miniscule differences.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Slight difference in laws don't make you different. The English and the Welsh used to be completely separate from each other, and have distinct cultural differences that go back hundreds of years. Oregon and California have always been a part of America, and have miniscule differences.
So, the culture is way different in the two states. Oregon is just a more laid back hippy state, with everyone smoking pot, going to the skatepark, chilling, and living in a van down by the river. (I hope someone gets that SNL reference)

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 04:44 PM
http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/maps/louisianapurchase/bwmap.jpg as you can clearly see from this map that oregon used to be its own country...

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 04:44 PM
According to fat_poser, nobody up in Canada here gives a shit about pot.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Chill the fuck out.

We all hate towel heads right?

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Chill the fuck out.

We all hate towel heads right?
And Frenchies.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Frenchies and their fucking berets.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
I have a feeling that Slapdown is typing a stupidly long post right now.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
You know what....

America just has a fucked government.
Yet, you English like to hate on us. Well guess what? You're government did the same thing. Tony Blair went to war, you're just as wrong.

Actually, none of us are wrong, it's the fucking government.
That's why I can't walk down the street with a lit joint.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 04:51 PM
you can tred through the alleys...just keep your butt hole tight...

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm typing nothing. I'm too shocked by yours and shampoo's combined idiocy.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Haha, yesterday I was stoned and I was on my back deck smoking, and I live by this forest right. So this guy was walking by, and he saw me. He stopped and started like staring at me. I picked up my BBQ scratcher thing and threw it at him.

I don't see him around here anymore.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 04:54 PM

Until you move over here and live for a few years, stop being a hypocrite.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Haha, yesterday I was stoned and I was on my back deck smoking, and I live by this forest right. So this guy was walking by, and he saw me. He stopped and started like staring at me. I picked up my BBQ scratcher thing and threw it at him.

I don't see him around here anymore.

your stoned story amuses me....+posi rep+

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Until you move over here and live for a few years, stop being a hypocrite.

How the fuck am I being a hypocrite? Do you not even know what that word means?

I've been to America numerous times, I know exactly what it's like. I have family over there. large family, in all different areas. I think I know what America's like.

dain84
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Ah, I was hoping for a 6-paragraph essay about how much America sucks so we could collectively prove it wrong.

Remember Charlie_Major's rant about America and how I PROVED every point of his wrong?

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Let's have a 6-paragraph-rant fight!

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:00 PM
How the fuck am I being a hypocrite? Do you not even know what that word means?

I've been to America numerous times, I know exactly what it's like. I have family over there. large family, in all different areas. I think I know what America's like.
The fact is, you never know what a place is like until you spend a great deal of time there. Just like I don't know what the U.K. is like. My friend went to England not too long ago (his stepmom's originally from there), and I could tell he still didn't know what it was like to live there.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Let's see....

I'm just a lying American...

I get all A's and B's in honors classes...
I play baseball...
I'm 5'8, 135 pounds-lean.
I'm 16, saving up money to get my first car.

I do enjoy fast food, but I'm exrremely active.

I'm just a worthelss American without goals in poor shape.

Slapdown
In a u2u to Shampoo, I said:

It just pisses me off that America think they are so great when they are fat, unhealthy, loud, shitty, false people who think they are the best at everything because they can bully small countries when their economy is in such ruin they have to start fake wars which they fuck up immensely, and yet still think they are winning.

lutzkasong
Ok, so this is it.

UK: Tea.

America: Big Mac.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Let's see....

I'm just a lying American...

I get all A's and B's in honors classes...
I play baseball...
I'm 5'8, 135 pounds-lean.
I'm 16, saving up money to get my first car.

I do enjoy fast food, but I'm exrremely active.

Haha, I'm the same, except I am 5'11".

I am also 13 years old.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 05:02 PM
i used to be typical american....225 pounds...but then my heart fluttered for a girl and skating was becoming a passion so i dropped 65 pounds.....

fat_poser
03-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Canada beat America at baseball. Take that, shampoo.

And uh...this one time, I spit on the American side of the border.

Seriously though we would undoubtedly kick your ass.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:04 PM
In a u2u to Shampoo, I said:

It just pisses me off that America think they are so great when they are fat, unhealthy, loud, shitty, false people who think they are the best at everything because they can bully small countries when their economy is in such ruin they have to start fake wars which they fuck up immensely, and yet still think they are winning.

THAT IS THE FUCKING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!

Government!!!!

Not the people! We have no voice in that, we protest alot! they don't fucking listen!!!!

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:04 PM
I like Canada the best.

UK: Tea.

America: Big Mac.

Canada: Beaver Pelt Hat.

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Now that's one hell of a thirteenth birthday present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU'RE NOW A MOM!

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:06 PM
THAT IS THE FUCKING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!

Government!!!!

Not the people! We have no voice in that, we protest alot! they don't fucking listen!!!!

America, Democracy:

A democractic government is where the people vote in a leader to make their choices for them. At the beginning of a four year tenure, two or more candidates will provide a mission statement for their intent over the next four years, and then the people will decide based on that who is to lead their country over the next four years.

So effectively, the government is the people. You voted the government in, now stop bitching.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:06 PM
FUCK!

Maybe if you sat through an U.S. highschool day.

None of us want to go to war. We don't want to justify Iraq.
Some dumb cracker that calls himself George Dubya did this for us.

And why...WHY? do we Americans not complain about life here, if it's so bad?!

FUCK OFF!

Now. America is not a Democracy its more of a Democratic-Republic.

Citizens get to vote, but basically it means shit. All decisions are made by Senators and House Members.

When the president is elected, they bascially give us a vote to trick the ignorant.
the popular vote has no outcome on the election.

We are a Democratic Republic.

And our government silences those who make too much of a ruckus.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:07 PM
I get all A's and B's......
I skate, BMX, wakeboard, and snowboard.
I'm 6'0 146 pounds-lean, and if you've ever seen a video of me, you know how skinny I am.
I'm 16, about to get a job.

I do enjoy fast food, but I'm extremely active. AND MCDONALD'S KICKS ASS!

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:08 PM
America, Democracy:

A democractic government is where the people vote in a leader to make their choices for them. At the beginning of a four year tenure, two or more candidates will provide a mission statement for their intent over the next four years, and then the people will decide based on that who is to lead their country over the next four years.

So effectively, the government is the people. You voted the government in, now stop bitching.
We didn't vote for Iraq.

dustydust
03-08-2006, 05:08 PM
haha, all of you guys steriotype so much.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Now that's one hell of a thirteenth birthday present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU'RE NOW A MOM!
Actually, it was more like a, "YOU GOT NAILED BY A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD!", kind of present.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:10 PM
FUCK!

Maybe if you sat through an U.S. highschool day.

None of us want to go to war. We don't want to justify Iraq.
Some dumb cracker that calls himself George Dubya did this for us.

And why...WHY? do we Americans not complain about life here, if it's so bad?!

FUCK OFF!

I don't want to sit through a U.S. High School Day. I'm a college student. You're work would undermine me.

The kids may not want to go to war, but kids know shit all anyway.

A "dumb cracker" as you called him, was elected in by YOUR PARENTS, and if not your parents, the PARENTS OF YOUR PEERS! When you grow up, your political opinions will more than likely be the same as your parents. Therefore, the decisions your parents, and the parents of your peers to vote in George W. Bush will probably be reflected in future generations.

Therefore, you essentially have voted in Bush yourself.

p.s. American's don't complain about their lives because they are too busy "having a nice day" since every single motherfucker they meet says it to them, as if they give a shit how this strangers day is gonna be.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 05:10 PM
i get B's and C's
i skate nothing else....
i'm 5'11 and 160
im 14 and have yet to work a job
i dont touch fast food.
i kind of am a worthless person in general....

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't want to sit through a U.S. High School Day. I'm a college student. You're work would undermine me.

A "dumb cracker" as you called him, was elected in by YOUR PARENTS, and if not your parents, the PARENTS OF YOUR PEERS! When you grow up, your political opinions will more than likely be the same as your parents. Therefore, the decisions your parents, and the parents of your peers to vote in George W. Bush will probably be reflected in future generations.

p.s. American's don't complain about their lives because they are too busy "having a nice day" since every single motherfucker they meet says it to them, as if they give a shit how this strangers day is gonna be.

I live in TN. My parents and the mass majority of the state chose the other guy both times.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Honestly, HOW IS POSSIBLE FOR NO ONE AT ALL TO NOT NOTICE THAT A GIRL IS PREGNANT?

"Is our daughter pregnant?" "Nah, she's just a bit podgy!"

"Is that morning sickness?" "Nah, she's just sick!" For nine months!

You would think her parents would notice she is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:12 PM
I'm going to observe my right to keep thinking you need to STFU.
Thank you George Washington.

20thCB
03-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Slapdown is almost completely right but I just don't give a fuck. America is for lazy people, like me, that don't care.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I live in TN. My parents and the mass majority of the state chose the other guy both times.

The country voted in Bush. Therefore, in every state, there was a majority who wanted Bush over the other guy, Cheney was it?

At the end of the day, as much you kids in your class wanna moan and say you didn't want Iraq, at the end of the day, the majority of the parents all over the country prefered Bush to Cheney, to lead America through whatever was placed in their way (I say placed in their way. America has a habit of placing things in their own way, e.g, war and economic ruin).

Therefore, as much as you kids bitch, Bush was voted in by you.

Also, as much as you hate the Iraq situation, you country would be far worse off without it.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:15 PM

Idiot, only 51% of the legal (non wetback) population voted for Bush. And a ton of people didn't vote at all.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Honestly, HOW IS POSSIBLE FOR NO ONE AT ALL TO NOT NOTICE THAT A GIRL IS PREGNANT?

"Is our daughter pregnant?" "Nah, she's just a bit podgy!"

"Is that morning sickness?" "Nah, she's just sick!" For nine months!

You would think her parents would notice she is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Not all women get morning sickness.

Not all women would get a lump for a 6 kilogram baby. IT WAS A TINY BABY!

Girls put on a lot of weight at 13. It's fair to say it would be natural for a girl of that age to fill out a bit.

I'm going to observe my right to keep thinking you need to STFU.
Thank you George Washington.

You mean reserve your right, yeah?

And I'll STFU when you place an arguement before me that makes me shut up.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I have to agree with Slap on this one.

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Im still lovin the bit podgy.

Slapdown
Idiot, only 51% of the legal (non wetback) population voted for Bush. And a ton of people didn't vote at all.

Then that goes to prove how fucking stupid Americans are as a whole:

"Yeah, we're too ignorant to vote for a leader even though we will have a leader no matter what at the end of the day, so instead of being smart and voting for anyone, we'll just ignore voting altogether and then bitch constantly when the imminent leader is appointed".

I mean, how fucking stupid can 49% of a nation be? There is a 100% chance that one of two guys will be voted in to Office. there is no way around it, there will definately be a president, so why not vote at all?

Way to prove my point. American's are dipshits, or at least 49% of them are anyway.

dain84
The country voted in Bush. Therefore, in every state, there was a majority who wanted Bush over the other guy, Cheney was it?
Haha, self pwnage at it's finest. Cheney was Bush's running mate, dipshit. And no, not every state had the majority voting for Bush. The blue states had the majority voting for Kerry. But it does look like TN voted for Bush.

http://www.silversand.org/presentations/google/images/red-blue-states.png

Hey slapdown, point out Oregon on that map!

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM

"Yeah, we're too ignorant to vote for a leader even though we will have a leader no matter what at the end of the day, so instead of being smart and voting for anyone, we'll just ignore voting altogether and then bitch constantly when the imminent leader is appointed".

I mean, how fucking stupid can 49% of a nation be? There is a 100% chance that one of two guys will be voted in to Office. there is no way around it, there will definately be a president, so why not vote at all?

Way to prove my point. American's are dipshits, or at least 49% of them are anyway.

51% voted for Bush, that doesn't mean 49% didn't vote...

But, yes the majority of Americans are morons.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM
bush didnt get every state. also he was running against kerry/gore (depending on the year)

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Haha, self pwnage at it's finest. Cheney was Bush's running mate, dipshit. And no, not every state had the majority voting for Bush. The blue states had the majority voting for Kerry. But it does look like TN voted for Bush.

http://www.silversand.org/presentations/google/images/red-blue-states.png

Hey slapdown, point out Oregon on that map!

He isn't up on our current events, so he pwned himself. I think not.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't do politics, and I don't care about America. It's not like I clearly stated "BUSH WAS FACING CHENEY!" I asked a fucking question. That was the whole point of the damn question mark.

I made an error by saying every state wanted Bush. I actually knew that and didn't mean what I said. I mean't over the whole country, the majority wanted Bush, not every state. Still, thats a large proportion of red wanting Bush.

shampoo

At the end of the day, as much you kids in your class wanna moan and say you didn't want Iraq, at the end of the day, the majority of the parents all over the country prefered Bush to Cheney, to lead America through whatever was placed in their way (I say placed in their way. America has a habit of placing things in their own way, e.g, war and economic ruin).

Therefore, as much as you kids bitch, Bush was voted in by you.

Also, as much as you hate the Iraq situation, you country would be far worse off without it.

No.

You have no idea how the American election works.

We vote in our states, and the higher voted candidate gets all elctorial college votes for that state.

Depending on state size each state has more or less electorial college votes.
For instance California has 52, while Delaware has 2 I believe.

Basically the people who didn't vote for George Bush in those states got screwed, because they get represented for him anyways.
Regardless, the vote is always close. It's not like about half this country never wanted GW in the first place, oh wait yes it fucking is.

dain84

Wow, you have no idea what democracy is. 51% of VOTERS voted for Bush. 48% voted for Kerry, and 1% voted for Nader, and that 1% who voted for Nader essentially gave Bush mroe of an advantage.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:23 PM
He isn't up on our current events, so he pwned himself. I think not.
Dude, by the looks of it, he thinks the loser gets to be the vice president. He thought Cheney ran against Bush, and everyone knows that Cheney is the VP.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Everyone knows Cheney is running the country...

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Wow, you have no idea what democracy is. 51% of VOTERS voted for Bush. 48% voted for Kerry, and 1% voted for Nader, and that 1% who voted for Nader essentially gave Bush mroe of an advantage.

Sorry, I read it wrong. I thought you said only 51% of Americans voted, and the other 49% didn't bother, my mistake.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Dude, by the looks of it, he thinks the loser gets to be the vice president. He thought Cheney ran against Bush, and everyone knows that Cheney is the VP.
No they don't. You think I care whos in power in your country. Ok, whos the Vice Prime Minister of England?

EDIT: Without using Google.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:26 PM
No they don't. You think I care whos in power in your country. Ok, whos the Vice Prime Minister of England?

EDIT: Without using Google. Trick question. I'm fairly sure there is no such thing as a vice prime minister. Maybe you mean deputy prime minister?

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Trick question. I'm fairly sure there is no such thing as a vice prime minister.

No, there is one.

20thCB
03-08-2006, 05:27 PM
There's a Vice Minister?

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Hmmm....

Dare I ask?
This isn't an intelligent argument right?

And I like to see, that at least Slap has balls enough to admit when he's wrong (the voting percentages).

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:30 PM
There's a Vice Minister?
I believe its the Chancellor of the Exchequer. That would be Gordon Brown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chancellor_of_the_exchequer

Silent Soldier
03-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Can't we all just get along?
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/George%20W.%20Bush-1.JPGhttp://www.bbcamerica.com/images/britain/queen_elizabeth/jubilee/kp_queen.jpg
http://www.whitehousehistory.org/04/subs/images_01/photo_k03m.jpghttp://www.bbcamerica.com/images/britain/queen_elizabeth/jubilee/bh_palace.jpg

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:31 PM
It al lcomes down to the fact that, THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION ARE IDIOTS! I may be wrong, but I think Bush's approval rating is now below 50%, so people who voted for him have now simply changed their minds after seeing him in office. Go on the street and ask people simple questions about the U.S., I bet a lot of them won't even be able to answer. Look at some of the most successful people in this country. You can be a complete moron and basically a thug, but if you are talented at sports you'll succeed.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:32 PM
I believe its the Chancellor of the Exchequer. That would be Gordon Brown.

Alright. We don't know. there's plenty you don't know about us.

What does that argument prove?

Also, I'm only 16, so I probably shouldn't be making thses conclusions...

But I believe there was a big misconception that Geroge W Bush would be a good president, following the footsteps of his father.
Maybe we'll learn a good lesson.

I would now like to make my closing arguments

The United States of America is less than 300 years old, one of the youngest countries in the world. Yet we've rose up as a superpower, give us a little credit ok?

European countires have been around at least 1000 years. You've had 3 times as long to develop and learn from your mistakes.

Secondly, we are isolated from Europe. European countries have been around to influence eachother for a long ass time.

We wanted to break off from our dependence of England and Europe.

Finally. America's entire history isn't a big mistake. There's been plenty of wars we were in for good causes and helped a great deal WWI and WWII.
There's been some that we're ill chosen, Vietnam/Iraq.

Simply put, no country has escaped this. Histroy repeats over and over.

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:32 PM

That's how it went back in the day. In the early elections, the losing presidential candidate (when with the second-to-most votes) became VP.

FG Haze
03-08-2006, 05:33 PM
It al lcomes down to the fact that, THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION ARE IDIOTS! I may be wrong, but I think Bush's approval rating is now below 50%, so people who voted for him have now simply changed their minds after seeing him in office. Go on the street and ask people simple questions about the U.S., I bet a lot of them won't even be able to answer. Look at some of the most successful people in this country. You can be a complete moron and basically a thug, but if you are talented at sports you'll succeed.

can i get an amen?

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Alright. We don't know. there's plenty you don't know about us.

What does that argument prove?

That I should have no reason to know whether Cheney was running for or against George Bush during an election in a country in which i don't reside, which happened months ago.

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:34 PM
That I should have no reason to know whether Cheney was running for or against George Bush during an election in a country in which i don't reside, which happened months ago.

*Years ago ('04).

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:35 PM

I never said that. i said "Bush was running against that other guy, Cheney wasn't it?"

I wasn't sure, and I made that perfectly clear. I never once said that Cheney was running against Bush as a matter of fact. I clearly stated that i didn't know. Thats not pwning myself. You didn't know that Gordon Brown was Vice Prime Minister. hell, you didn't even know his title, so shut the fuck up. Not everyone knows who the vice president is.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:36 PM
*Years ago ('04).

Holy ***** for real? Time damn well flies!

20thCB
03-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Being honest, I though it was less than a year ago too, and I live in America.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I never said that. i said "Bush was running against that other guy, Cheney wasn't it?"

I wasn't sure, and I made that perfectly clear. I never once said that Cheney was running against Bush as a matter of fact. I clearly stated that i didn't know. Thats not pwning myself. You didn't know that Gordon Brown was Vice Prime Minister. hell, you didn't even know his title, so shut the fuck up. Not everyone knows who the vice president is. Well, you said yourself it's not even called the vice prime minister. It's the "chancellor of whatthefuck."

Let Fire Fall
03-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Well, you said yourself it's not even called the vice prime minister. It's the "chancellor of whatthefuck."

Having a fancy name doesn't change the position, dumbass.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:41 PM
History Repeats itself.

You will forever be bitching at us, because you guys are 700 years older than us in retrospect.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Well, you said yourself it's not even called the vice prime minister. It's the "chancellor of whatthefuck."

You should know his name though. The same way i should know who Dick Cheney is, who Bush ran against 2 years ago, blah blah blah.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:46 PM
It's not really his fault that America is undereducated of the outside world and that the outside world is overeducated of America.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:46 PM
We need a new rant topic...homosexuality perhaps?

We've been on the "my country kills yours" for about as long as I can remember coming to SB-C.

And, essentially, we're all related Slappdy....You wouldn't make fun of you mum now....

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:48 PM

We've been on the "my country kills yours" for about as long as I can remember coming to SB-C.

And, essentially, we're all related Slappdy....You wouldn't make fun of you mum now....
How about towels:

Cotton vs. Polyester.

Go.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:49 PM

I never once said my country was better than yours. I just said your country was shit.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:50 PM
I never once said my country was better than yours. I just said your country was shit.
I lol'd!

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:50 PM

You just love to argue.

And I like my towels made from a Scott's hair, like ol' Braveheart...

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:51 PM
You just love to argue.

You just love to ignore everything I say and piss me off.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:52 PM
You just love to ignore everything I say and piss me off.

But the make-up sex aint bad...

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:53 PM
I like my towels made from 100% Fat_Poser's pubic hairs.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:54 PM
^^^ Psssh...the Marijuana aroma would be delectable, but who wants a greasy, gray towel?

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 05:55 PM
But the make-up sex aint bad...

Don't hold your breath.

lutzkasong
03-08-2006, 05:55 PM
^^^ Psssh...the Marijuana aroma would be delectable, but who wants a greasy, gray towel?
I do:smile1:

shampoo
03-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Don't hold your breath.

Now I'm in the dog house...or kennel...or what-ever-the-fuck- the English say?

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Having a fancy name doesn't change the position, dumbass.
So, there is no such thing as the vice minister because IT'S NOT A POSITION! However, the Vice President IS.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:58 PM
You should know his name though. The same way i should know who Dick Cheney is, who Bush ran against 2 years ago, blah blah blah.

You're a fucking hypocrite.
Dude, Dick Cheney was in world news a couple weeks ago for shooting a fellow hunter.

dain84
03-08-2006, 05:59 PM
And that your country owns.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 06:04 PM
So, there is no such thing as the vice minister because IT'S NOT A POSITION! However, the Vice President IS.

No-one asked you to look it up or find an official name for it. Did you type vice minister into google or something? I asked you to name him, not to look it up. You failed. therefore, you are a hypocrite.

Dude, Dick Cheney was in world news a couple weeks ago for shooting a fellow hunter.

I didn't hear or see about that. Insignificant.

And that your country owns.

My country does, but I never said "America sucks, England is better".

dain84
03-08-2006, 06:19 PM
No-one asked you to look it up or find an official name for it. Did you type vice minister into google or something? I asked you to name him, not to look it up. You failed. therefore, you are a hypocrite.

I didn't look it up, I just knew there was no such thing as a vice minister because I have never heard the expression.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I didn't look it up, I just knew there was no such thing as a vice minister because I have never heard the expression.

There is a vice minister. Every position of power, in any country, in any field of work, there is always a Vice or Deputy, who can run the operation if the first in command can't.

dain84
03-08-2006, 06:28 PM
There is a vice minister. Every position of power, in any country, in any field of work, there is always a Vice or Deputy, who can run the operation if the first in command can't.
And I mentioned a deputy minister, and you said no, it's a vice, and then you said it's the Chancellor.

Popwar Pill
03-08-2006, 06:35 PM
slapdown....i bet youd be a debate team coach type person's dream...

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 06:54 PM
And I mentioned a deputy minister, and you said no, it's a vice, and then you said it's the Chancellor.

You said "It's a trick question" I said "No, there is one" and then said something about a deputy, which is the same thing as vice.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Slapdown, you fuckig win alright?

Wether through inevitable facts, or beating the same thing over and over with resilience, you win ok?
nOOb