PDA

View Full Version : Reasons Not To Smoke Weed

Kryptonicsrocks
03-07-2006, 12:33 PM
ok i don't want to smoke period but my friend wants me to try some weed because he says we should see what its like to get high. Since weed isn't addictive, it isnt bad for your health, and all it does is get you high, i don't really have any good reasons not to smoke it but i just don't want to. Does anyone know any reasons why i shouldn't smoke weed so i have a reasonable argument for my friend?(and if you smoke weed, just don't say anything).

Skater_Bradz
03-07-2006, 12:35 PM
if you smoke weed your stupid, if you get caught thats bad, can get you killed , if your high u aint thinkin you could walk right into a road. there are too many reasons not too

Simonst
03-07-2006, 12:36 PM
weed can be bad for your health, but try it. just don't start doing it a lot.

Skater_Bradz
03-07-2006, 12:38 PM
dont try it givin into one thing will lead to other ***** its best to just stay out of all that shit

Kryptonicsrocks
03-07-2006, 12:38 PM
weed can be bad for your health, but try it. just don't start doing it a lot.

how is it bad for your health? (im kinda retarted when it comes to drugs)

someperson
03-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Just tell him to f**** off, If he won't listen to what you have to say or doesn't care about your feelings about this subject then he isn't a true friend.

6Devils6Gal6
03-07-2006, 12:41 PM
It's not bad for your health.All weed does is relax you.I don't see any reason it would be bad for you unless you got busted by the cops.Then that would be bad.

Critical Air
03-07-2006, 12:44 PM
HAH! i live in holland, weed is legal here!

Vivica
03-07-2006, 12:47 PM
if you smoke weed your stupid, if you get caught thats bad, can get you killed , if your high u aint thinkin you could walk right into a road. there are too many reasons not too

Do not listen to this kid, he has no idea.

Of all the drugs you can take, cannabis is one of the safest, if you're just smoking one joint, or even better doing one shot from a vaporiser or bong, it won't be addictive in the slightest, and you will not move on to harder drugs because of it!
If you do move on to harder drugs, it has nothing to do with cannabis, it comes down to one thing, your own weak mind.

The only reasons not to try cannabis as far as i can see, are as follows...

If its soapbar you need to know where it came from, as you can get some dodgy stuff in soapbar.

Do not do it just because your friends say so, if you don't want to just don't do it, i have family who do it, and almost all of my friends have tried it once, i have never felt the need to, just because they do.

Do not do it just to see how stoned you can get, that's a stupid mentality and is what gives alot of teenage stoners a bad name.

Also, if you're unsure what'll happen, make sure that you're in familar surroundings!

Mr Evil Guy
03-07-2006, 12:49 PM
It's the safest of all drugs (not saying it's healthy for you though), but you can get into some serious shit if you get caught with it. It can cause short-term memory loss I think.

One joint won't do too much, but smoking a shitload can be pretty bad

Vivica
03-07-2006, 12:50 PM
how is it bad for your health? (im kinda retarted when it comes to drugs)

Cannabis on its own is only bad for your health if you smoke alot of it before your frontal lobe is fully developed, which is why its bad for people under the age of 18 to smoke alot of it. Its also bad for you to smoke alot of it after, as long as its moderation.

The main reason that cannabis is bad for your health, and the reason that alot of kids think that it's addictive is because alot of kids only know how to smoke it in a joint, which has tabaco with it, which is addictive!

Blank-skater
03-07-2006, 12:50 PM
it might smell good, but its not worth it.

Vivica
03-07-2006, 12:54 PM
it might smell good, but its not worth it.

Care to explain?

Kryptonicsrocks
03-07-2006, 12:59 PM
ok as an uneducated retard i've got this much down

1. It may cause short term memory loss
2. Alot is dangerous

Questions:

1. What will one joint do?

2. Is the amount of weed that gets you high considered dangerous?

Just so you know I'm not going to smoke weed, I just want to make a forceful arguement against my friend

copsandprepssuck
03-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Just tell your friend you don't want to smoke it. Hell, I don't think it smells to great, but I would try if I got the chance. Anyway, like Vivica said, there is nothing wrong with weed except overuse can cause short term memory loss. If you're trying to get your friend to stop smoking weed, don't. It's his life not yours.

DLowen
03-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I have a question too.

my health teachers in the past have said that smoking weed is more hazardous than smoking tobacco. I think that's bullshit. what's the truth?

copsandprepssuck
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
I have a question too.

my health teachers in the past have said that smoking weed is more hazardous than smoking tobacco. I think that's bullshit. what's the truth?
The truth is tobacco is worse. If you're talking about cigarettes, they are addicting and weed is not.

Almost A Member
03-07-2006, 01:06 PM
i dont have a problem with people who smoke weed. but i dont.

its illegal, and it wouldnt be illegal if there wasnt anything wrong with it.

DLowen
03-07-2006, 01:08 PM
my last health teacher was always saying crap like how weed is mentally addictive instead of physically. she also showed us videos that were like 10 years old so they probably had facts that have been disproved today.

Kenman12543
03-07-2006, 01:08 PM
weed makes your penis shrink in size.( yo dick will get smaller). Thats what my consular said but, if our friend wants to try weed it is his choice.

DLowen
03-07-2006, 01:10 PM

I'm pretty sure it's illegal because of political reasons or something because alcohol and tobacco are legal

The_Clash911
03-07-2006, 01:18 PM
dont try it givin into one thing will lead to other ***** its best to just stay out of all that shit
Bullshit..Weed does not lead to anything more.

BushPushesMongo
03-07-2006, 01:18 PM

Weed doesn't get you THAT high. You just laugh a lot and shit seems like its going mad slow. Everyone has tryed weed once..

Vivica
03-07-2006, 01:19 PM
ok as an uneducated retard i've got this much down

1. It may cause short term memory loss
2. Alot is dangerous

Questions:

1. What will one joint do?

2. Is the amount of weed that gets you high considered dangerous?

It will only really cause memory loss if you do alot of it.

And what will one joint do? it'll put you in a pretty good frame of mind, that's about it, unless you seriously can't handle it, in which case you could green out, which is basicly just being sick because you can't handle the effects of the THC, this isn't any more harmful to you than being sick because of having one too many beers.

And no, the amount of weed to get anybody high shouldn't be considered dangerous, the amount you'd use to get high if you havn't done it before will be tiny, and will have no long term effects what so ever.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal because of political reasons or something because alcohol and tobacco are legal

It is purely political, its safer than alchohol by a long way.

BushPushesMongo
weed makes your penis shrink in size.( yo dick will get smaller). Thats what my consular said but, if our friend wants to try weed it is his choice.

Don't listen to you're gay counselor.

The_Clash911
I'm pretty sure it's illegal because of political reasons or something because alcohol and tobacco are legalThe only reason weed is illegal in the United States is because people are making alot more money by keeping it illegal.

Marevix
03-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Just tell him that you can't afford to smoke weed regularly. Either that or tell him that you don't feel like it, if he's really your friend he should understand.

Oh, and by the way, cannabis is not a gateway drug. My father has been smoking marijuana for at least 30 years and he doesn't do anything else other then that and cigarettes.

The_Clash911
03-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Do not listen to this kid, he has no idea.

Of all the drugs you can take, cannabis is one of the safest, if you're just smoking one joint, or even better doing one shot from a vaporiser or bong, it won't be addictive in the slightest, and you will not move on to harder drugs because of it!
If you do move on to harder drugs, it has nothing to do with cannabis, it comes down to one thing, your own weak mind.

The only reasons not to try cannabis as far as i can see, are as follows...

If its soapbar you need to know where it came from, as you can get some dodgy stuff in soapbar.

Do not do it just because your friends say so, if you don't want to just don't do it, i have family who do it, and almost all of my friends have tried it once, i have never felt the need to, just because they do.

Do not do it just to see how stoned you can get, that's a stupid mentality and is what gives alot of teenage stoners a bad name.

Also, if you're unsure what'll happen, make sure that you're in familar surroundings!Listen to this guy.He knows what hes talking about.

Popwar Pill
03-07-2006, 01:24 PM
it can still lead to shortness of breath and it burns mini hairs in your throat that help prevent colds. you can still have a greater chance of getting lung cancer. but then again you some people i.e. me get 2nd hand smoke everyday so im already screwed on that and i havent even tried a ciggerette before.

Slapdown
03-07-2006, 01:24 PM

It's illegal cos it can't be taxed, not because of the health aspect.

Vivica
03-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh, and by the way, cannabis is not a gateway drug. My father has been smoking marijuana for at least 30 years and he doesn't do anything else other then that and cigarettes.

Word! There are Millions of people just like that!

I know 6 teachers who do it, all happily married, all with perfectly normal kids, all brilliant teachers, one of them is even the head of her school!

Seriously, Cannabis is no worse than alchohol as long as you don't smoke it with tabaco, and you're not a weak minded freak.

Also, Slap, i don't see why they can't tax it?

When America had alchohol prohibition people still drunk it, and now its taxed, if the goverment started to buy Cannabis themselves, and set all standards for THC content, and set prices for various staines and strengths, i reckon it could happen within 20 years.

Who with political influance would put their necks on the line for that though? :-!?

The_Clash911
03-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Word! There are Millions of people just like that!

I know 6 teachers who do it, all happily married, all with perfectly normal kids, all brilliant teachers, one of them is even the head of her school!

Seriously, Cannabis is no worse than alchohol as long as you don't smoke it with tabaco, and you're not a weak minded freak.

When America had alchohol prohibition people still drunk it, and now its taxed, if the goverment started to buy Cannabis themselves, and set all standards for THC content, and set prices for various staines and strengths, i reckon it could happen within 20 years.

Who with political influance would put their necks on the line for that though? :-!?
Yeah its just that.No politician wants to be labeled as a stoner.

Marevix
03-07-2006, 01:39 PM

I read somewhere that it can't be patented, and therefore monopolized, because it is a plant. It could be taxed, but not patented.

Vivica
03-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Copyright and parent have nothing to do with it, tabaco is a plant, they tax that don't they? ;)

SmaShitUp87
03-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Threads like this piss me off. There a whole lot of "I dont know what the fuck I'm talking about!" in the air.

newb_frend_of_rock_rocks_
03-07-2006, 01:59 PM
ahahah
hahaahah
ok im fine now...
wait, hahahaahaha

Slapdown
03-07-2006, 02:00 PM

Way to generalise, dumbfuck. It's safer than being drunk.

03-07-2006, 02:07 PM
vivica knows what hes talking about for the most part, cept for the fact that a joint may not have tobacco in it, it all depends on whether you roll it with tobacco or not, and not everyone wants to drop a cool 300 bucks on a vap

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-07-2006, 02:08 PM
if your 10-12 like majority of the kids on this site then dont smoke, im getting some weed and vodka tomarrow. celebrating my birthday early with friends, gonna watch Saw2 and then probly play halo2 online.

Mr Evil Guy
03-07-2006, 02:15 PM
if your 10-12 like majority of the kids on this site then dont smoke, im getting some weed and vodka tomarrow. celebrating my birthday early with friends, gonna watch Saw2 and then probly play halo2 online.
How is Saw 2? I'm thinking of buying it.

And I bet I could e-rape you on Halo 2 online :)

hardlife
03-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Way to generalise, dumbfuck. It's safer than being drunk.Marijuana is addicting. Its a substance and can, has, and will continue to ruin lives. You used the example of people on the streets being only heroin and crack addicted, true, maybe in the movies. The fact is peoples lives are being destroyed every day by Alcohol! Gambling! and yes even MARIJUANA! Its not the substance its self which is addicting but the user and their genes and a whole bunch of other attributes such as how often they use, and the reasons I can see how people become naive to the affects it can have on other people. The only reason I know what Im saying is legit and not just an opinion I've conjured up is because I watched my friend throw his life away for..weed..MARIJUANA. Is his life as seriously affected or destroyed as much as it would be if he were on a heavier drug such as crack or heroin. No. But destroyed and destruction is definitely something that has become of his future. This is a kid who in high school never studied and brought home 3.5's, now hes a nothing except a pro at living a hustling life. He knows what its like to be in jail because he gets tickets which he cant pay, because he cant ever hold a job, and the tickets become warrants. He knows how to live off 500 dollars, 50 dollars, and 5 dollars. He's seen the pain in his family's eyes when the look at him and see the disappointment he's become. And he knows he can forget about it and get through the day as long as he has a bag, somethin to smoke in, and a lighter. My friend and I have a very open relationship and I you may still think that this kinda life only takes place to people who are addicted to heavier drugs, but your wrong. My friend tried weed and fell in love. It was an escape to all his problems. A way to deal with the day but not have to really deal with anything at all. Except rolling your next joint that is. So can weed ruin someone's life. Absolutely. And the thing that is even scarier about the drug that is so casual and common, and is ruining lives, is that once you get to a certain point weed just isnt enough anymore. Sometimes it happens early on, sometimes it happened later...but chances are if its ruining your life like it is my friends your pain will become to significant for "simple" weed to suppress. Like I said I've smoked a fair amount of weed, and its not to say I wont smoke it again, and Im fine. But like any substance that helps people cope, be it food, alcohol, pills ect it can ruin lives. It is. And will alway

copsandprepssuck
03-07-2006, 02:21 PM
How is Saw 2? I'm thinking of buying it.

And I bet I could e-rape you on Halo 2 online :)
Watch it here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=872692281421991132&q=saw+2

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Marijuana is addicting. Its a substance and can, has, and will continue to ruin lives. You used the example of people on the streets being only heroin and crack addicted, true, maybe in the movies. The fact is peoples lives are being destroyed every day by Alcohol! Gambling! and yes even MARIJUANA! Its not the substance its self which is addicting but the user and their genes and a whole bunch of other attributes such as how often they use, and the reasons I can see how people become naive to the affects it can have on other people. The only reason I know what Im saying is legit and not just an opinion I've conjured up is because I watched my friend throw his life away for..weed..MARIJUANA. Is his life as seriously affected or destroyed as much as it would be if he were on a heavier drug such as crack or heroin. No. But destroyed and destruction is definitely something that has become of his future. This is a kid who in high school never studied and brought home 3.5's, now hes a nothing except a pro at living a hustling life. He knows what its like to be in jail because he gets tickets which he cant pay, because he cant ever hold a job, and the tickets become warrants. He knows how to live off 500 dollars, 50 dollars, and 5 dollars. He's seen the pain in his family's eyes when the look at him and see the disappointment he's become. And he knows he can forget about it and get through the day as long as he has a bag, somethin to smoke in, and a lighter. My friend and I have a very open relationship and I you may still think that this kinda life only takes place to people who are addicted to heavier drugs, but your wrong. My friend tried weed and fell in love. It was an escape to all his problems. A way to deal with the day but not have to really deal with anything at all. Except rolling your next joint that is. So can weed ruin someone's life. Absolutely. And the thing that is even scarier about the drug that is so casual and common, and is ruining lives, is that once you get to a certain point weed just isnt enough anymore. Sometimes it happens early on, sometimes it happened later...but chances are if its ruining your life like it is my friends your pain will become to significant for "simple" weed to suppress. Like I said I've smoked a fair amount of weed, and its not to say I wont smoke it again, and Im fine. But like any substance that helps people cope, be it food, alcohol, pills ect it can ruin lives. It is. And will alway

just from the first sentence i can tell your talking out your ass.

Mr Evil Guy
03-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Watch it here. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=872692281421991132&q=saw+2
Thank you, I'll be back in an hour and a half (unless it sucks, which I've heard)

SmaShitUp87
03-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Marijuana is addicting. Its a substance and can, has, and will continue to ruin lives. You used the example of people on the streets being only heroin and crack addicted, true, maybe in the movies. The fact is peoples lives are being destroyed every day by Alcohol! Gambling! and yes even MARIJUANA! Its not the substance its self which is addicting but the user and their genes and a whole bunch of other attributes such as how often they use, and the reasons I can see how people become naive to the affects it can have on other people. The only reason I know what Im saying is legit and not just an opinion I've conjured up is because I watched my friend throw his life away for..weed..MARIJUANA. Is his life as seriously affected or destroyed as much as it would be if he were on a heavier drug such as crack or heroin. No. But destroyed and destruction is definitely something that has become of his future. This is a kid who in high school never studied and brought home 3.5's, now hes a nothing except a pro at living a hustling life. He knows what its like to be in jail because he gets tickets which he cant pay, because he cant ever hold a job, and the tickets become warrants. He knows how to live off 500 dollars, 50 dollars, and 5 dollars. He's seen the pain in his family's eyes when the look at him and see the disappointment he's become. And he knows he can forget about it and get through the day as long as he has a bag, somethin to smoke in, and a lighter. My friend and I have a very open relationship and I you may still think that this kinda life only takes place to people who are addicted to heavier drugs, but your wrong. My friend tried weed and fell in love. It was an escape to all his problems. A way to deal with the day but not have to really deal with anything at all. Except rolling your next joint that is. So can weed ruin someone's life. Absolutely. And the thing that is even scarier about the drug that is so casual and common, and is ruining lives, is that once you get to a certain point weed just isnt enough anymore. Sometimes it happens early on, sometimes it happened later...but chances are if its ruining your life like it is my friends your pain will become to significant for "simple" weed to suppress. Like I said I've smoked a fair amount of weed, and its not to say I wont smoke it again, and Im fine. But like any substance that helps people cope, be it food, alcohol, pills ect it can ruin lives. It is. And will alway

I read until I got to "he thought it took all his problems away." Thats his fault. He ruinied his life, not marijuana. He was looking for a way out, which in itself it very stupid. Most users find fun and entertainment out of it, they dont look for a way to solve their problems. I'm sure Vivica will jump on this about how some people do need a way out.

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Hell.. anyone heard of common sence?

DONT SMOKE ANYTHING

good message.
ill never smoke... straight edge for a while...

03-07-2006, 02:50 PM
wasnt weed, it was him, he was heading for the shitter from the begining man, weed didnt do that, i know people like that, weed might make them behave worse, but that's their fault, you can still use common fucking senseHell.. anyone heard of common sence?

DONT SMOKE ANYTHING

good message.
you're straight edge or you're not, not for awhile, if it's only for awhile, then you aren't striaghtedge
you'll drink adn smoke in your life, guarantee

mogwai
03-07-2006, 03:14 PM
The only reason you need is that you don't want to. And if you don't want to then don't. Even if they pressure you or call you a pussy, which is the most they would do. And another thing is that its a depressant, overtime, it makes you sadder =(

SmaShitUp87
03-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Hell.. anyone heard of common sence?

DONT SMOKE ANYTHING

good message.

I hate people like this too. I doubt it, but I will ask anyway: Are you truly straight edge? No mind altering substance of any kind, no spontaneous sex, no medicine?

hardlife
03-07-2006, 03:19 PM
it cluggs up your gag reflex

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 03:21 PM
wasnt weed, it was him, he was heading for the shitter from the begining man, weed didnt do that, i know people like that, weed might make them behave worse, but that's their fault, you can still use common fucking sense
you're straight edge or you're not, not for awhile, if it's only for awhile, then you aren't striaghtedge
you'll drink adn smoke in your life, guarantee

I Agree. Im just saying to avoid it as long as possible... I know a few kids who basically were fucked on a downward hill because they got caught selling it or using it. it isnt always the effects itll have on you, its getting caught for it.

igrindtwinkies
03-07-2006, 03:46 PM

It's illegal because it can be used to make gas and paper products and stupid companies didn't want to lose their business and they had the power to illegallize it so they did.

Almost A Member
03-07-2006, 03:49 PM
It's illegal cos it can't be taxed, not because of the health aspect.ooooh i see...

well in that case i cant help you with your argument, just tell your friend, to well be a friend and respect that you dont wanna try it

Daltonmc
03-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Why wouldn't you want to smoke weed? But there is no really "dangerous" thing about it.

I am Jesus Cheist
03-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Its bad for a couple of reasons

1. Makes you smell

2. Causes Bad Breath

3. You could spend all of your money on it

Ive never tried it but other than this it doesnt seem like it could be THAT bad. I still wouldnt try it though.

Roboman
03-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Except for personality change from overusing it. Man, I've seen so many people get constantly depressed over the past 2 years for that. Seven people I know have all been fucked up by it. My dads cousin got schitzophrenia from it, but if you dont do it too much, theres no problem.

seanb
03-07-2006, 04:20 PM
just tell them you dont want to.

shampoo
03-07-2006, 04:22 PM
GTFO.
a

Roboman
03-07-2006, 04:25 PM
What? They arent making me do it, I did from my own choice and it was sorta fun. Just so long as people dont go overboard, thats all I'm saying.

fat_poser
03-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Don't tell me not to answer because I don't smoke weed.

And you don't need a reason not to smoke. If he doesn't like it, tell him to fuck off.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-07-2006, 10:48 PM
I hate drugs and alcohol very much. I have alot friends who do both and I have yet to see one good thing come out of it. All I see it do is make them make fucked up choices and screw their life up, 2 of my friends already got their girlfriends pregnate and they are only 16 and I know its poor choices due to drug and alcohol use. And you can't argue that its not because that'd be like saying drugs don't have an effect on you. Save the wise-ass comments, vivica.

A77A96
03-08-2006, 12:11 AM
if your that bitch assed about it, handcuff yourselves to something then smoke it
first time i tried it was with a good freind so he kept an eye on me

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 01:17 AM
I hate drugs and alcohol very much. I have alot friends who do both and I have yet to see one good thing come out of it. All I see it do is make them make fucked up choices and screw their life up, 2 of my friends already got their girlfriends pregnate and they are only 16 and I know its poor choices due to drug and alcohol use. And you can't argue that its not because that'd be like saying drugs don't have an effect on you. Save the wise-ass comments, vivica.

Them being fuck ups is because they are fuck ups, not being drugs make them fucked up. They are just fuck ups who do drugs because they are fuck ups.

Slapdown
03-08-2006, 01:18 AM
Its bad for a couple of reasons

1. Makes you smell

2. Causes Bad Breath

3. You could spend all of your money on it

Ive never tried it but other than this it doesnt seem like it could be THAT bad. I still wouldnt try it though.

Thats cigarettes, not weed.

dutch madman
03-08-2006, 02:42 AM
ahh yes, weed, i'd say, give it a chance if you're curious, otherwise, don't do it if you don't want to, plain and simple

Vivica
03-08-2006, 03:52 AM

Them being fuck ups is because they are fuck ups, not drugs make them fucked up. They are just fuck ups who do drugs because they are fuck ups.

...Etc...

Your comment was stupid, being retards has nothing to do with drugs and alchohol, its just an excuse.

mr.jackass
03-08-2006, 05:02 AM
like masturbation its not really addictive but it makes you want more so maybe youll get stuck with that too

aiden_afs_kid
03-08-2006, 05:27 AM
i wouldnt even try it

Buy-A-Baker
03-08-2006, 04:09 PM
If ud listen he said he does not want to try it. Doesent mean lead him to thinking its all right. My older brother started on weed now he uses cocaine and others like it, he's has been in jail 4 times. He is lazy as hell and doesent want to work to pay for it. He steals from us to buy it, and Weed Does lead to other drugs because u get tired of it and u find harder things.

minilogoskickrock69
03-08-2006, 04:38 PM
if you smoke weed your stupid, if you get caught thats bad, can get you killed , if your high u aint thinkin you could walk right into a road. there are too many reasons not tooWow you are amazingly retarded. Explain to me how it will get you killed please? No, you are almost totally aware when stoned. I have taken exams after hitting the gravity 4 times and got the highest grade out of any of my exams. My ass you'll walk into the road I have to walk about a mile to get to my school because I hate the bus and I have never gotten ran over or even close to it. But doing it because of peer pressure is idiotic. Being high doesn't make you stupid like being drunk you can function almost normally usually a bit slower reflexes, stuff like that but nothing life threatening. I don't know what you mean by the amount to get you high being dangerous. If you mean OD it is nearly impossible to oc on cannabis. the short term memory goes away after your high ends it lasts a bit longer. If you're new to smoking alot of people feel wierd the next day. If you don't want to smoke just tell him you don't want to. If he still pressures you tell him that you don't need a good reason. But if you want one just say your mom would get mad.

Someguy
03-08-2006, 06:12 PM
ok i don't want to smoke period but my friend wants me to try some weed because he says we should see what its like to get high. Since weed isn't addictive, it isnt bad for your health, and all it does is get you high, i don't really have any good reasons not to smoke it but i just don't want to. Does anyone know any reasons why i shouldn't smoke weed so i have a reasonable argument for my friend?(and if you smoke weed, just don't say anything).

dude ok, first off you cant even get high on weed your first time. It takes like at least three times before you seriously start getting high.

............i wonder how i know that

Bill Cosby
03-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Why wouldn't you want to smoke weed? But there is no really "dangerous" thing about it.
Just as many dangers as cigarettes.

Crispy
03-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Weed messes with yo mind. Your cant think straight.

shampoo
03-08-2006, 06:22 PM
There are no reasons not to, it's all personal preference.

minilogoskickrock69
03-08-2006, 06:23 PM
dude ok, first off you cant even get high on weed your first time. It takes like at least three times before you seriously start getting high.

............i wonder how i know thatif you know how to inhale it into your lungs you can get high your first time. I didn't but I know you can. If you hold it in your mouth you won't get high but I know lots of people who have been stoned on there first time it just depends on if you can inhale properly.

Weed messes with yo mind. Your cant think straight.Smoking weed doesn't make you stupid you can think straight I'm guessing you've never smoked otherwise you'd know. Whoever told you that is pretty retarded.

AWS-Skater10
03-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I got the situation for you.

"Hey, you wanna try this weed man?"

"no."

"Why not man, its harmless."

"Why do you do it?"

"because its fun man"

"well, I don't care, "MAN".

"alright man"

SmaShitUp87
03-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Just as many dangers as cigarettes.

Minus the whole death thing.

Mr Evil Guy
03-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Minus the whole death thing.
That's irrelevant

Cool_dude
03-08-2006, 08:22 PM

cuz they do want kids to do it thats y its illegal

ckyminus12
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM
above the influence

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Them being fuck ups is because they are fuck ups, not drugs make them fucked up. They are just fuck ups who do drugs because they are fuck ups.

...Etc...

Your comment was stupid, being retards has nothing to do with drugs and alchohol, its just an excuse.

Well they had unprotected sex under the influence of drugs and alchohol, when they aren't under the influence they always tell me how cautious they are about safe sex. But due to drug and alchohol use they were careless in their decision making. And they aren't fuck-ups when they are not under the influence, they get really good grades and rarely get in trouble until they start using drugs. You can't say drugs dont have anything to do with their bad decision making when the drugs whole purpose is to effect the mind.

Camron Wozniak
03-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Cannabis on its own is only bad for your health if you smoke alot of it before your frontal lobe is fully developed, which is why its bad for people under the age of 18 to smoke alot of it. Its also bad for you to smoke alot of it after, as long as its moderation.

The main reason that cannabis is bad for your health, and the reason that alot of kids think that it's addictive is because alot of kids only know how to smoke it in a joint, which has tabaco with it, which is addictive!

Not true. Some people, mainly Europeans(to be very general), tobacco out their joints, but I'm of the school of thinking which dictates that a joint is a marijuana cigarette, not a tobacco cigarette. Which is to say, I don't belive in ekeing out my doobies with tobacco.

Of course, I don't smoke cigarettes, so that could have something to do with it.. I like my joints large, weed filled, and without filters.

And of course, my freind Eric, who hails from Ottawa, says that everyone tobaccos thier doobs up there. So yeah, I guess it all depends on who you hang out with. But generally, I don't belive that joints should have tobacco in them. It actually takes away from the buzz.

Skater Bradz or whatever your name was, did you learn about weed from freevibe.com or something? How about you learn some facts about marijuana, and then talk.

Seriously, try it, and if you like it good for you, and if you don't no one is forcing you. And if your freinds are trying to force you, tell them to go fuck a dead pig or something. It's your body and you can do what you wish with it, nobody can tell you what you may and mayn't do with your self. Naturally if you over do it it can be bad for you, but smoking two or three joints a day isn't gonna kill you(unless your joints are fifteen paper 3oz. monsters, but c'mon...)

Vivica
03-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Not true. Some people, mainly Europeans(to be very general), tobacco out their joints, but I'm of the school of thinking which dictates that a joint is a marijuana cigarette, not a tobacco cigarette. Which is to say, I don't belive in ekeing out my doobies with tobacco.

Ok, can i just clear this up, i didn't say that the only way to smoke a joint is with tabaco, but most people do, largely because most kids trying it for the first time arn't likely to be doing grass or bud, now i may not be an expert when it comes to canabbis, but i'm presuming it'd be fucking hard to smoke a joint of purely ressin ;) ...hense the tabaco referance.

Just to clear things up :)

Camron Wozniak
03-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Ok, can i just clear this up, i didn't say that the only way to smoke a joint is with tabaco, but most people do, largely because most kids trying it for the first time arn't likely to be doing grass or bud, now i may not be an expert when it comes to canabbis, but i'm presuming it'd be fucking hard to smoke a joint of purely ressin ;) ...hense the tabaco referance.

Just to clear things up :)

Who said anything about smoking a pure hash joint?

I do understand where your coming from though. I learned my drug habit from the best teacher imaginable. My mom was one of those acidhead kids you'd see down in downtown Toronto in 1986. She's told me a million and one interesting stories about Toronto in the eighties... Although I'm loath to post any details here, for one may never know when "The Man" is observing...[/over-the-top-paranoia-voice]

subculture2
03-09-2006, 12:40 AM
weed destroys ur sex life(correct me if i'm wrong)that's pretty much the only reason why i dont try it,and secondly i think it looks dum

SmaShitUp87
03-09-2006, 12:56 AM
im high as fuck right nwo and it feels gfreat!. There! Theres a good reason! Eating Good in the Neighborhood. Tell MullenSucks I will fuck him uop.

Camron Wozniak
03-09-2006, 01:13 AM
weed destroys ur sex life(correct me if i'm wrong)that's pretty much the only reason why i dont try it,and secondly i think it looks dum

You make no sense. NO SENSE!

Marijuana in no way affects your sex life.

How smoking weed look dumb? You inhale smoke... hold it... and then you exhale said smoke. It's not rediculous looking, like, say, curling. That looks dumb. No disrespect to curlers...

SmaShitUp: Here's what I got from your post:
Your very high.
It feels good.
It's a good reason not to try weed?
Something about eating in the neghborhood, and it being good.
And then randomly telling everying to tell MullenSucks that you will fuck him up.

Have I sumed it up?

SmaShitUp87
03-09-2006, 01:17 AM
You make no sense. NO SENSE!

Marijuana in no way affects your sex life.

How smoking weed look dumb? You inhale smoke... hold it... and then you exhale said smoke. It's not rediculous looking, like, say, curling. That looks dumb. No disrespect to curlers...

SmaShitUp: Here's what I got from your post:
Your very high.
It feels good.
It's a good reason not to try weed?
Something about eating in the neghborhood, and it being good.
And then randomly telling everying to tell MullenSucks that you will fuck him up.

Have I sumed it up?

Haha, thats so cool! Okay seriousness: Ahem: 7:9: Yes, though I semi-lost the feeling in my feet. That and holy shit. okay, I live in a 2 story house and all the foods downstairs. You know how fucking long a walk that it? Like 100+, ONE HUNDRED PLUS MAN, and its not right. Why the fuck isnt there a fridge up here? Goddamn Germans, I lost an arm for those pricks! Kee-yarrrr!

Slapdown
03-09-2006, 01:20 AM
If we look at the title to this thread: Reasons not to smoke weed, we can see that this is a pointless question, as there is no reason why you shouldn't.

It is a safe substance, which has no adverse short term affects. You don't endanger yourself, you aren't falling all over the place.

The only changes are your senses are heightened (so sounds are more clear, things you taste are nicer, and you can smell things more sensitively) and you may feel dizzy. You will also feel very happy, and laugh at things, and your imagination will be heightened, so you kind of see movies in your mind of crazy things.

It's a good thing to try.

SmaShitUp87
03-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Da next nigga dat talk while I'm talkin is gettin shot. Please belee'dat.

Camron Wozniak
03-09-2006, 01:33 AM
Haha, thats so cool! Okay seriousness: Ahem: 7:9: Yes, though I semi-lost the feeling in my feet. That and holy shit. okay, I live in a 2 story house and all the foods downstairs. You know how fucking long a walk that it? Like 100+, ONE HUNDRED PLUS MAN, and its not right. Why the fuck isnt there a fridge up here? Goddamn Germans, I lost an arm for those pricks! Kee-yarrrr!

Uhhhh...

Okay.

Or maybe... uhm, let's see...

No, no. It's okay.

Just ignore me.

Goddamn Germans, with the Hitler and the beer and the idunnowhatimtalkingabout...

Seriously, just ignore this post. Even God is going "What the fuck!?" reading this.

KRUX???
03-09-2006, 03:52 AM

well if you look at it that way...

we should be at war right now, because we wouldn't if bush didnt have a good reason to go to war.

everything done by the government isn't right

PoolShark
03-09-2006, 07:00 AM
my freind jake started smoking weed and he just ended up staying in his house 24 7 smoking weed and watching porn..he dropped out of highschool and the only times ive talked to him since then,he was a mean asshole and he used to be the nicest person ever

Vivica
03-09-2006, 08:14 AM

Well everybody i know who smokes it has alot more sex than i do...

It does lower your sperm count, but big fucking deal!

Robbie Rampage
03-09-2006, 09:33 AM
The main reason you shouldn't smoke weed is because you don't want to. Nobody should determine their actions based on what their friends do/say. That's fucking stupid. I wish some of you would learn to think for yourselves. Just say no. If they keep pushing it on you then they aren't your friends.

Valo Negroth
03-09-2006, 10:31 AM
reasons to smoke weed

1. People work your god damn neveres

2. To feel good in any situaltion you find your self in

3. When you run out of cigs

4. Just cause you want to . Im on the purple haze right now and I feel fucking great.

Element DC Dude
03-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Weed is good.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-10-2006, 12:11 AM
If ud listen he said he does not want to try it. Doesent mean lead him to thinking its all right. My older brother started on weed now he uses cocaine and others like it, he's has been in jail 4 times. He is lazy as hell and doesent want to work to pay for it. He steals from us to buy it, and Weed Does lead to other drugs because u get tired of it and u find harder things.

first of all, that is not the weed. that is your weak minded brother, i have been smoking weed for 5 years now. i have only smoked weed and drank during all my partying, i have been offered many different things but i say no.
you know the anti drug ad"just say no." it really works.

if you really dont want to smoke or snort something, you really dont do it.

SmaShitUp87
03-10-2006, 10:22 AM
You know alll this "Just say no" crap? Not ONCE in my life have I ever been offered anything from a stranger. Not ONCE. Well okay, this one guy offered me and my friends angel dust but at the time we didnt know what it was so we passed on that. But yeah, no one offers you anything. Why? Cause they want it for themselves. I know I do.

Vivica
03-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Hahaha, see, you've smoked a fair amount... i've smoked none...

But yet i've had countless people offer me a bit, or atleast a toke.

HiToKiRi_BaTtOsAi77
03-11-2006, 01:06 AM
i smoke weed all the time......nothing wrong with me....................

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-11-2006, 01:07 AM
i love wake and bake.