PDA

View Full Version : What annoys you about your girlfriend/ex girlfriend?

d_n_b_and_d_u_b
03-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah, what is it?

I have a pet peeve on my own. My ex bothers me quite often, she wants to talk EVERY day. It gets annoying and sometimes feels like having an ex is having a job.

skatetogetby
03-06-2006, 08:16 PM
I just realized she has a low manly voice, hahah. It's funny but annoying, you know? (My ex.)

ryce
03-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Everything bugs me about all of my ex's.....
Too talkative, weird sense of humor, too sexual (yes, it does get annoying), and they're all clingy as hell. They're like naked velcro midgets that stick to your back.

Smooth as Sandpaper
03-06-2006, 09:28 PM
After sex, whenever she is drunk. She starts asking me all of these questions and shit. Then just get's emotional from extreme hyper to pissed off. Is really annoying when I am usually also drunk and/or high and want to just fall asleep.

fat_poser
03-06-2006, 09:29 PM
stupid

like beyond stupid

like once argued with me for 45 minutes that florida is a country, then asked me what the word russia meant kind of stupid

gets drunk off a single cooler

rang my doorbell and gave my mom like 4 pairs of boxers i left at her house

always calls me for sex, tempting me to go see her

notaskateaholic
03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
to akward around 'em.

fat_poser
03-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah, and also told her dad that people at school call her butt slut because I did her in the **** I've run away from him about three times in the last four months...he sees me on the street and goes nuts.

hessenmob
03-07-2006, 02:54 AM
Oh yeah, and also told her dad that people at school call her butt slut because I did her in the **** I've run away from him about three times in the last four months...he sees me on the street and goes nuts.

hahahah!

Thats the funniest shit hahaha.

My ex doesnt bother me at all, except that she wont give me back my books.

!Ferg!
03-07-2006, 02:56 AM
I just realized she has a low manly voice, hahah. It's funny but annoying, you know? (My ex.)

or u sure she wasnt a guy?

shiftyskater
03-07-2006, 02:56 AM
to akward around 'em.

Yeah man, they always talk to my friends around me but never to me.

Robbie Rampage
03-07-2006, 03:21 AM
My girlfriend's mood swings get on my damn nerves. If I'm all posi and shit then she will be a negative bitch a lot of the time.. and by the time she comes around I am already pissed at her. It's stupid.

FG Haze
03-07-2006, 03:22 AM
nothing whatsoever..

tubbyturd
03-07-2006, 03:56 AM
my ex? she lied all the time and took my money.

KGP-MON
03-07-2006, 04:20 AM
My Ex-boyfriend
Just Seeing His Face Around My Way Makes Me Angry

Slapdown
03-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Anna - pretty much the fact she got with my best mate when I had my back turned. Oh, and the fact she acts like everything is my fault if we don't talk.

Abby - She's just plain annoying. I got yet MORE texts last night, all because she opened up and said she still likes me. Now I want to kill myself.

KickFlip65
03-07-2006, 06:30 AM
My gf complains if i dont talk to her for 2 hours a day,than she tells her best friend and her best friend complains to me...its extremly annoying

reptiskate51
03-07-2006, 06:57 AM
Wow! You're girlfrind is incredibly stupid!

HabitatSkater
03-07-2006, 07:04 AM
This girl that I used to date over the summer always talks to me, and always tries to get me mad. When I do get mad, she starts yelling at me about how I always get mad. I told the girl to never talk to me or mention my name but yet she still talks to me.

This other girl that I dated always talks shit about anyone and everyone, she calls me just to complain about someone, so I have to hold the phone away from my ear just so I don't have to listen to it and I reply "yeah... mmmhmm."

Pathtek4
03-07-2006, 07:05 AM
The FACT that she's still breathing...point made!

LynardSkynardFan09
03-07-2006, 07:20 AM
^ you need to choke dat bitch, foo'

i have no complaints about my current girlfriend. she's everything i could ask for. but when i think about some of my ex's, i just want to punch myself in the nuts.. very hard.

Badger
03-07-2006, 07:22 AM
when they get 2 clingy n tell u that u shouldnt go out skating with your freinds,you should go help her pick some shoes...fuck off

d_n_b_and_d_u_b
03-07-2006, 10:26 AM
stupid

like beyond stupid

like once argued with me for 45 minutes that florida is a country, then asked me what the word russia meant kind of stupid

gets drunk off a single cooler

rang my doorbell and gave my mom like 4 pairs of boxers i left at her house

always calls me for sex, tempting me to go see her

YEAH, THAT TOO!> LOL

Zeroskater11
03-07-2006, 10:44 AM
umm, she was a bitch

kag123
03-07-2006, 10:47 AM
my ex girlfriend broke up with me because she didnt want to mess up our friendship, then she went out with my best friend

Valo Negroth
03-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Monika- She cheated on me twice
Sarah- broke of with me for my friend (we're still friends though)
and
Heather- She never trusted me, what ever her friends told her about me she believed and she never trusted me arround any other girls.

SMR
03-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Her sister is pissed at me, and always gives me "the look" if she sees me in the hall. Then my ex completely dissentigrated when I dumped her, just completely fell apart. It was pathetic.

JtSsK84eVeR
03-07-2006, 11:36 AM
my ex abreil flirts with every boy and thinks that sitting in a boys lap means nothing

my current girlfreind, i can see her only once every 2 weeks (dad mom divorce) and i can only talk 2 her on aim till every other weekend cuz my phone doesnt let me call long distance (lives like 2 hours away)

but shes all i cud ever ask for and more, so who cares about only seein her once every 2 weeks

Valo Negroth
03-07-2006, 11:40 AM
my ex abreil flirts with every boy and thinks that sitting in a boys lap means nothing

my current girlfreind, i can see her only once every 2 weeks (dad mom divorce) and i can only talk 2 her on aim till every other weekend cuz my phone doesnt let me call long distance (lives like 2 hours away)

but shes all i cud ever ask for and more, so who cares about only seein her once every 2 weeks

get a car and drive to see her. I drove to Purdue once over Chrismas break to see my girl. 2 hours is nothing.

yeahyeahyeah
03-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Monika- She cheated on me twice
Sarah- broke of with me for my friend (we're still friends though)
and
Heather- She never trusted me, what ever her friends told her about me she believed and she never trusted me arround any other girls.
thats how my last g/f was. now im single and im actually liking it

the girl before her, it just didnt work out, were still friends though

Valo Negroth
03-07-2006, 11:51 AM
thats how my last g/f was. now im single and im actually liking it

the girl before her, it just didnt work out, were still friends though

Yeah I know I said I was going to a strip club and then her friend called me saying she was crying cause people said I was going to be hitting on strippers and getting lap dances.
I didn't even go, I was at home getting drunk off Vodka and getting stoned on Purple Haze. She still didn't believe I was at home and we were talking on my house phone! WTF!!!!

Sigma_5
03-07-2006, 04:43 PM
current- Doesnt talk to me much, answers every question with "i dont know" (EXTREMELY fucking annoying)
Ex's- Every one still likes me. that is all

Choizy
03-07-2006, 04:51 PM
they treat me like shit and act like im their worst enemy

skatetogetby
03-07-2006, 06:11 PM
or u sure she wasnt a guy?
Doesn't matter now,he/she err... it is an attention seeking slut...

The_Clash911
03-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Well..I met a girl.And we broke up today.This Saturday was one month.But it wasnt working.
My other ex-Well I still care so much about her.I think im clutching straws but I just cannot get over her.

emericaxskater
03-07-2006, 06:48 PM
right after she dumped me she sucked this guys dick like 5 days after but for me she was really prude