PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Dream

tormenex
03-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Does anyone no what this dream means.

I dreamt two days ago that me my girl, her sister and some friends were
traveling on a train underground. So since I didn't really like her anymore. I stabbeds heer and thought I killed her. But her sister found her and toook her home. She wasn't dead yet. Than I went to visit. Her mom and dad were sleeping in the same bedroom as her. Than I tripped and fell beside her mom and kind of cried since I felt sorry for her. Than I started to like my girl again.
There's more to this story but yeah.

Anyone kow what this mean?

ShIfty:)
03-06-2006, 07:04 AM
it means that you should be taking a trip to the hospital sometime soon.

curb_surfer
03-06-2006, 08:43 AM
it means that you should be taking a trip to the hospital sometime soon.

couldnt have said it better

Hairy Johnson
03-06-2006, 09:00 AM
It means your physcotic and need to see a doctor you cute guy.

I Have A hole In My Boxer
03-06-2006, 09:10 AM

traveling on a train underground. So since I didn't really like her anymore. I stabbeds heer and thought I killed her. But her sister found her and toook her home. She wasn't dead yet. Than I went to visit. Her mom and dad were sleeping in the same bedroom as her. Than I tripped and fell beside her mom and kind of cried since I felt sorry for her. Than I started to like my girl again.

Anyone kow what this mean?
Girlfriend
To see your girlfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with her and how you feel about her.

Friend
To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

To see your friends, saddened and troubled, in your dream, signifies sickness and distress upon them.

To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult.

Train
To see a train in your dream, represents conformity and go along with what everyone else is doing. You have the need to do things in an orderly and sequential manner. In particular, if you see a freight train, then it refers to the burdens and problems that you are hauling around.

To dream that you are on a train, is symbolic of your life's journey and suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed for the right direction. Alternatively, you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will prove to work out in the end..

To dream that you are the engineer, signifies that you are in complete control of a particular situation in your waking life.

To dream that you miss a train, denotes missed opportunities or nearly escaping your death.

Killing
To dream that you killed someone, forewarns that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. Identity the characteristics of the person that you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards this person in your waking life. You may be expressing some rage or hatred toward this person.

To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions.

This dream may also represent a part of you or your life that you wish would leave you alone and stop creating a nuisance. Killing may represent the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits.

Crying
To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives, we tend to ignore, deny, or repress our feelings. But in our dream state, our defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions.

To see someone else crying in your dream, may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else. If you do not cry in your waking life, then seeing someone else cry may be a little easier to deal with then seeing yourself cry.

To wake up crying, suggest the grieving of your soul and that you need to change your ways.

To dream that no one hears or responds to your cries, represents your helplessness and difficulties and frustrations in trying to communicate with others. You feel that your words are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps your dream is telling you to be more vocal and work harder to get your point across.

I found this on www.dreammoods.com, I hope this clerafies (sp?) your answer!

Let Fire Fall
03-06-2006, 12:00 PM
That you need to take an English class...

tormenex
03-06-2006, 04:26 PM
That you need to take an English class...

I typed this like in one minute. I had to go to school.

dustydust
03-06-2006, 04:27 PM
it means your going to stab your girlfriend and trip over her mom.

black_world_skater
03-06-2006, 04:28 PM

Anyone kow what this mean?I dreamt two days ago that me my girl, her sister and some friends nuff said.Group action!8-D

Roboman
03-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Man, dreams dont mean jack shit.

I had one where these demons were coming, but everyone was calling them the 'Children of Bodom' and we had to go to the hardware store to buy a dulux colour chart that made whispering noises and tape it to the wall to make the Children of Bodom go away.

lutzkasong
03-06-2006, 05:04 PM
It means you will stab your "girl".

Sierra
03-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Man, dreams dont mean jack shit.

I had one where these demons were coming, but everyone was calling them the 'Children of Bodom' and we had to go to the hardware store to buy a dulux colour chart that made whispering noises and tape it to the wall to make the Children of Bodom go away.
damn..thats deep

tormenex
03-06-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm not tHAT CRAZY. i DON'T THINK i'LL STABB HER BUT i THINK i MIGHT BREAK UP WITH HER.

tormenex
03-06-2006, 05:40 PM
and thinks I have a hole in my boxers!!!!!!!!!

tormenex
03-06-2006, 05:42 PM
My friend said that it means that I'm going to break up with her. But she won't let me. That's some scary shit.

Hairy Johnson
03-06-2006, 06:35 PM
You make me want to take a pencil and gouge my eyes until I die.

Popwar Pill
03-06-2006, 06:37 PM
anyone know what it means when you wake up and your bed sheets are all sticky and warm?

skatetogetby
03-06-2006, 06:46 PM
It means you're gonna be awake for an extra 5 minutes, changing them out.

Valo Negroth
03-06-2006, 06:50 PM
it means lay off the acid okay, its frying your brain

tormenex
03-07-2006, 07:07 PM
it means your to sick minded. just kidding.

shell_skater
03-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Was there any color that stud out? j/w

TIGER_ARMY_SKATEBOARDS
03-08-2006, 02:48 PM
it means that you should be taking a trip to the hospital sometime soon.dude i disagree totally with that
he belongs in a mental institution

BushPushesMongo
03-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I would love to have dreams like that. In mine I get eaten by apples. I don't like apples.

shell_skater
03-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Really i hate pears!!!!! O-) :worried: x-) :eek:

tormenex
03-09-2006, 03:20 PM
dude i disagree totally with that
he belongs in a mental institution

you crack me up. bitch

FG Haze
03-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Schmentalcase.

tormenex
03-11-2006, 01:45 PM
i dumped my girl yesterday or today. She didn't want to let me go. MY FRIEND WAS RIGHT.