PDA

View Full Version : Quasi-rant. If you don't like it, eat something.

Camron Wozniak
03-05-2006, 10:32 PM
I'm bored, so I'm posting this. It is off topic after all, so...

First off, I'm sick and tired of COFFEE. Everyone assumes everyone else loves coffee, but I HATE it. I hate the smell, I hate the taste, I just hate it. But I seem to be alone in this, exept for my mom and sister... So I was on the bus the other morning, and this bitch get on and starts spilling coffee everywhere, thus making the whole bus REEK of it. I hate people like that.

Second, I seem to be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey. I don't hate the sport itself so much(although I don't really like it), but it pisses me off that everyone assumes a 14 year old Canadian male just simply HAS to play hockey! But I've never been a team player, not because I can't be but because I choose not to be. That's why I like skating, you do it when you want, how you want.

I also hate beer. It's not that I don't like drinking(although I like drugs much more) but beer smells horrendous. I can't say about the taste, because I never tried it and never will. Which is kind of funny, because I took a shot of tequila with no chaser or pre-thing(can't think of the word) and enjoyed it, but I make it a point never to drink beer. Which also happens to be another Canadian stereotype I break...

So yeah, there's three things I hate. And if your going to reply to tell me how great coffee, hockey and beer are, save your finger strength, because I'll just laugh. Like this. Haha.

SmaShitUp87
03-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I too don't like alcohol. The smell, the taste, even the look sometimes just make me gag yet I still drink it if theres some around. I like being buzzed, but I hate being full on drunk while the room wont stop spinning.

magic mushroom
03-05-2006, 10:36 PM
i like that, individuality. especially in your words. i think a few went walkabout, no offence.

Camron Wozniak
03-05-2006, 10:37 PM
i like that, individuality. especially in your words. i think a few went walkabout, no offence.

Walkabout? I don't understand. Elaborate, please.

A77A96
03-05-2006, 10:38 PM
i hate beer to, its smells and taste gay.

Camron Wozniak
03-05-2006, 10:40 PM
i hate beer to, its smells and taste gay.

There's actually a town called Townsville in Australia!? Wow, they really do have some unusual names there...

ryce
03-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I like beer....I've had so much in my day that beer is like water to me.
I like coffee, but only if there's a lot of sugar. Sometimes I like to mix Red Bull with coffee and it'll wake you up in no time.

matty_h
03-06-2006, 12:06 AM
There's actually a town called Townsville in Australia!? Wow, they really do have some unusual names there...

Not as unusual as Quebec.

_Enjoi_
03-06-2006, 12:11 AM
i hate the fealing of being hungover and i now fail to see the point in drinking so much that you are sick

magic mushroom
03-06-2006, 12:21 AM

First off, I'm sick and tired of COFFEE. Everyone assumes everyone else loves coffee, but I HATE it. I hate the smell, I hate the taste, I just hate it. But I seem to be alone in this, exept for my mom and sister... So I was on the bus the other morning, and this bitch get on and starts spilling coffee everywhere, thus making the whole bus REEK of it. I hate people like that.

Second, I seem to be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey. I don't (I don't something the sport) the sport itself so much(althugh I don't really like it), but it pisses me off that everyone assumes a 14 year old Canadian male just simply HAS to play hockey! But I've never been a team player, not because I can't be but because I choose not to be. That's why I like skating, you do it when you want, how you want.

I also hate beer. It's not that I don't like drinking(although I like drugs much more) but beer smells horrendous. I can't say about the taste, because I never tried it and never will. Which is kind of funny, because I took a shot of tequila with no chaser or pre-thing(can't think of the word) and enjoyed it, but I make it a point never to drink beer. Which also happens to be another Canadian stereotype I break...

So yeah, there's three things I hate. And if your going to reply to tell me how great coffee, hockey and beer are, save your finger strength, because I'll just laugh. Like this. Haha.

the bold part is whatever, sorry for any inconveniance(sp?) and if it makes sence to you, i'm really sorry, i'm just tired.

FG Haze
03-06-2006, 03:29 AM
make a story called "leafbucks" or something.. that sells good shit to drink, and not 10$ cups of coffee

cource you may want to reconsider leafbucks, because that accually follows the canaidian spirit.

lmao..
:-P

nefarious
03-06-2006, 03:36 AM

Second, I seem to be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey. I don't the sport itself so much(althugh I don't really like it), but it pisses me off that everyone assumes a 14 year old Canadian male just simply HAS to play hockey! But I've never been a team player, not because I can't be but because I choose not to be. That's why I like skating, you do it when you want, how you want.

PMS?

subculture2
03-06-2006, 05:23 AM
PMS?

uh what?^just kidding brah,would u like to tickel my erected nipples

MullenSucks
03-06-2006, 06:28 AM
Coffee fucking sucks.

ToxicSkater
03-06-2006, 07:34 AM
I hate coffee!

givehugsnotdrugs
03-06-2006, 07:43 AM
My mom got me drinking coffee, no idea why, but now I'm too lazy to stop. It gives me energy in the morning, so whatever. I'm not too concerned. I don't like hockey, or any team sports for that matter. Except basketball, that's pretty fun sometimes. I like beer, need I say more?

Charlie_Major
03-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Coffee is shit. However I don't really like the taste of beer, I like budwiser but I always really fancy one. A cold beer. I always want one but my parents never let me have one.

Mr Evil Guy
03-06-2006, 08:12 AM
I'm like, your complete opposite, aside from the alcohol thing. Only I have drunken beer and wine before, nasty stuff too

spyderskates
03-06-2006, 08:27 AM
I hate coffee too, and SOME alchohol like beer, but i dont mind lager for some reason.

Hairy Johnson
03-06-2006, 08:31 AM
I hate the taste of beer, it tastes like shit. At partys I always drink mixed drinks or smirnoff or something like that because I hate the taste of beer. I give you + for this because, its deep.

Pathtek4
03-06-2006, 08:33 AM
I like the smell of coffee in the morning, but hate the taste..

Beer is fucking TOO good...Even better ICE cold!

Hockey?...They brought that back?

DomPy
03-06-2006, 10:11 AM
WOOOOOOO! coffee wakes me up...

canadian_skater
03-06-2006, 10:23 AM
I agree with you on everything besides hockey. I don't mind it, but I'm not obsessed with it. I haven't played it in 3 years or so too, but I watch games on TV

SmaShitUp87
03-06-2006, 10:29 AM
I can handle coffee though. I just load it up with cream and sugar and I'm good. I've gone into Starbucks and gotten nothing but a quadruple shot of espresso in a little cup. THAT shit will wake you up.

Mr Evil Guy
03-06-2006, 10:32 AM
I can handle coffee though. I just load it up with cream and sugar and I'm good. I've gone into Starbucks and gotten nothing but a quadruple shot of espresso in a little cup. THAT shit will wake you up.
Yeah, coffee is incredibly bitter when it's made black. Add some half & half and sugar, that'll sweeten it up and make it smoother to down.

The most shots I've ever gotten was 2, but 4 is insane. You must've been bouncing off the walls the entire day.

SmaShitUp87
03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah, coffee is incredibly bitter when it's made black. Add some half & half and sugar, that'll sweeten it up and make it smoother to down.

The most shots I've ever gotten was 2, but 4 is insane. You must've been bouncing off the walls the entire day.

Yeah, I drank it at like 8 pm so I was bounching off the walls all night. I dont remember, but I think I ended up smoking a little pot to try to tire myself out so I could sleep (had work at 6 am).

Slapdown
03-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Coffee is good. I don't drink it regularly, but I love caffine rushes. I was addicted to the stuff when i was doing my exams cos I worked better with caffine in me.

Hockey I can't really comment on, but I gotta say, I love sports, each and every one (even baseball, lol). But I can understand why people staereotyping would fuck you off.

Beer is good. I'm not mad keen on the taste, so I usually drink cider til I'm suitably pissed, then move onto beer cos you can no longer taste it so much.

Camron Wozniak
03-06-2006, 12:15 PM
the bold part is whatever, sorry for any inconveniance(sp?) and if it makes sence to you, i'm really sorry, i'm just tired.

It's supposed to say I don't MIND it, but for some reason it doesn't... my bad.