PDA

View Full Version : Does getting teeth pulled hurt?

Mikey Z
03-05-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm getting two teeth pulled on friday and im really scared because the last time i have gotten teeth pulled was when i was too young to remember. Is it really that scary? because my teeth are not loose at all.

Mr Evil Guy
03-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Yes, the pain is excruciating. It's like your gums were just stabbed with a jagged knife. They have to put some people to sleep to perform it because the pain might be too great for them. There was a big lawsuit a few years back when a man died because he had a heart attack from the pain of teeth-pulling.

dcskater516
03-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Ive only had baby teeth pulled.

But they gave me a shot of novcaine and some other shit on my gums and it didnt hurt at all. Just felt real weird and i drooled all over the place.

It'll be a little different since the roots to adult teeth are stronger....but i dont think it'll be excrutiating.

Just tell them your real sensistive to pain and to use a lot of pain killers.

DoctorVolcom
03-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I had a Baby tooth pulled.That fucking hurt and it was a baby one.If yours is an Adult tooth,I pitty you.

Marevix
03-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Wow. I guess the dental hygenists are going to pwn you next week. I pity you.

A77A96
03-05-2006, 11:40 PM
take it this way, if you broke something real bad, that pain is worse. just say you need to be put to sleep for the operation no procedure.

ryce
03-05-2006, 11:44 PM
When I've gotten teeth pulled, I've been given novacaine to numb the mouth.
At my orthodontist, I've had some baby molars pulled without being numb. He like took pliers and twisted the tooth around. It wasn't that it hurt so much, but you can hear the grinding sound through your skull. It's just the sound that sounds bad. Otherwise when it came to pain, it wasn't all that bad.

SmaShitUp87
03-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Watch the Dentist and the Dentist 2 movies before going to the appointment. They will....CHEER YOU UP!

_Enjoi_
03-06-2006, 01:05 AM
naw your mouth is frozen...dont be a pussy just dont think about it

bahaha
03-06-2006, 03:00 AM
i had teeth pulled out and shit didnt hurt at all.
the only downside was directly afterwards i bought a slurpee and i couldnt fucking sip it through the straw. AT ALL. felt like the dumbest ***** and people were just staring at me drooling in to a slurpee cup and trying to lick it up.

Professional Asshole
03-06-2006, 03:21 AM
yeah it doesn't hurt

ive had 8 teeth pulled, (my wisdom teeth and my canines, and what ever is right below the canines) and none of it hurt at all, so dont worry

nefarious
03-06-2006, 03:25 AM
Don't they put yo uto sleep or numb your mouth?

bahaha
03-06-2006, 03:28 AM
they numb your mouth.

Professional Asshole
03-06-2006, 03:29 AM
Don't they put yo uto sleep or numb your mouth?

yeah, the first time i had it done, they put me to sleep (Because i was 11)

and the second time they just numbed it, neither one hurt, but the numbed one took for ever, i would have much rether been put to sleep both times

aiden_afs_kid
03-06-2006, 05:48 AM
not to bad but make sure your dentist knows what they are doing though my last tooth i had pulled hurt real bad but the dentist didnt know ho w to pull t tooth

WTFisTHIS?!
03-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Ive had 9 teeth pulled, no pain, but you cant eat for like an hour or two afterwads and you bleed like hell

FG Haze
03-06-2006, 11:46 AM
it can hurt sometimes... but it bleeds alot

sick!!!
03-06-2006, 12:38 PM
they put the slightest bit of cocaine in the syringe and numb your mouth then when they pull em out it feels like they put pressure on your teeth

sick!!!
03-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Watch the Dentist and the Dentist 2 movies before going to the appointment. They will....CHEER YOU UP!
lol i watched that last night

The_Clash911
03-06-2006, 12:43 PM
they put the slightest bit of cocaine in the syringe and numb your mouth then when they pull em out it feels like they put pressure on your teeth
Cocaine? I think you have that mixed up with Novacaine.

Metcalfe
03-06-2006, 01:49 PM
its sounds freaky, but no pain.

Popwar Pill
03-06-2006, 01:59 PM
yeah it doesn't hurt

ive had 8 teeth pulled, (my wisdom teeth and my canines, and what ever is right below the canines) and none of it hurt at all, so dont worry

im hoping some of those are baby teeth..or else your mouth must be pretty busted.

i had 2 of my front teeth pulled when i was 3 or 4 cause i smashed my face on the pavement but they put me to sleep it was really weird.

hessenmob
03-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Pffshhh, having two teeth pulled is nothing doesnt hurt at all. I have had 8 teeth pulled and it only hurts if they pull one and then directly afterwards cut open your gums and pull out the tooth under it,that shit hurts, but only afterwards.

I once got my teeth stuck on my bag when I was chewing it and punched out my two front teeth,THAT hurt.

black_world_skater
03-06-2006, 02:20 PM
I need my tooth pulled.It's hurtin' like a bitch now.

sk8ter_4life
03-06-2006, 02:23 PM
i got 4 adult teeth pulled...all i remember is that the fuckin anesthetics, (sp?) or w/e it's called to numb the pain, didn't kick in till after they pulled the stuff. after that, my gums bled for hours....i got to skip school though. they put these cotton things in yer mouth taht u gotta change like every 20 min if they're that much blood, which there was for me....maybe your xperience won't be so bad though

HabitatSkater
03-06-2006, 02:31 PM
I've had 4 teeth pulled and I am about to get my wisdom teeth pulled. The 4 teeth didn't hurt at all when they pulled them out. It's the wisdom teeth I'm worried about.

SmaShitUp87
03-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I've had 4 teeth pulled and I am about to get my wisdom teeth pulled. The 4 teeth didn't hurt at all when they pulled them out. It's the wisdom teeth I'm worried about.

I can knock them out for free. Hah, I'm such a badass.

Silent Skater
03-06-2006, 02:49 PM
i had one tooth pulled because my dentist was a dumbass and put a filling in wrong and it needed to be pulled... and yes it hurts like a bitch

HabitatSkater
03-06-2006, 02:50 PM
i had one tooth pulled because my dentist was a dumbass and put a filling in wrong and it needed to be pulled... and yes it hurts like a bitch

HA! That's nothing, my friend's dentist put his filling in wrong and he had to have a root canal.

3rSt-SkaTe
03-06-2006, 02:52 PM
it doesnt hurt i got 6 teeth pulled just do the laughing gas(thats what my dentist calls it) then he gives u shots in ur gums it barely hurts and u cant even feel them pull it

Mikey Z
03-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Yes, the pain is excruciating. It's like your gums were just stabbed with a jagged knife. They have to put some people to sleep to perform it because the pain might be too great for them. There was a big lawsuit a few years back when a man died because he had a heart attack from the pain of teeth-pulling.
wow, that made me feel so much better, thanks alot.

black_world_skater
03-08-2006, 01:29 PM
I got my tooth pulled today.It actually didn't hurt as much as I expected it to.They used laughing gas and some jelly shit to numb the area then the pulled it.

dingle
03-08-2006, 03:32 PM
OK seriously, i wouldnt worry. I had two teeth pulled in one session and the only part that hurt was the shot to my gum to numb the area around it. As for the teeth actually being pulled, all i felt was some pressure. After I got home though, the numbness in my mouth was incredibly annoying. So dude really, relax.

drizzle
03-08-2006, 03:34 PM
the only time i got my tooth pulled, the dentist was like, " ok tell me when it hurts and i will stop". so he starts pulling and i start yelling "AAAUUGH AAUUGH AAAUUGH" and he goes right on. i was like, 8. what an evil bastard

black_world_skater
03-08-2006, 03:53 PM
it doesnt hurt i got 6 teeth pulled just do the laughing gas(thats what my dentist calls it) then he gives u shots in ur gums it barely hurts and u cant even feel them pull itThat's the same thing my dentist did.

confusd
03-09-2006, 09:13 AM
I had 4 teeth out at once... 9 injections... there's your answer, it isn't sore at all. Just feels like a vacuum suction from all your glorious gob

Mikey Z
03-10-2006, 11:10 AM
ok they did it today and i didnt even know they took them out when they did it. but now my mouth hurts and i cant figure out how to use a spoon. I hated sucking on those dumb guases.

canadian_skater
03-10-2006, 11:58 AM
I had a bunch pulled when I was a little kid, it hurt at the time, but it wasn't too bad

SMR
03-10-2006, 12:07 PM
This one girl I know got eight baby teeth pulled at once. I had a baby tooth pulled and it kinda hurt but not bad.

OldFArt
04-08-2006, 09:05 PM
ive never had my teet pulled, it be to painful

haha tha wayne brady thingi is funny lol lol