PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Night.......

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Last night some friends and I were chillen in a local park,a few of them drinking Yager( sp? ) which is an alcholic bevearge...im chillen with my girlfreind and them,haven a good time,when a cop shows up and starts having us empty our pockets and searching all of us...he finds an empty shot glass when he starts threatening us and one of the girls cracks under pressure as the rest of us deny the drinking,she tells the cop were the alchol was,my friend was on probtion for possesion of cocaine which he was trying to change his way,bottom line,hes in jail as we speak and all of us had to get picked up from the police station,for being around alcohol

there charged him alot of BS charges,ill link you to the arrest number

Professional Asshole
03-05-2006, 03:49 PM
seeing that you cant spell alcohol right adds some disbelief to your story, but if its true that girls a fucking bitch, kick her in the uterus

flipuk
03-05-2006, 03:50 PM
you drank in a local park huh? wlel it musta been pretty open to get caught

fucking kids these days, your all so fucking stupid

:P (well to be fair you are, i know someone who did a whole box of shrooms in a public park right next to town - which he then went to fucking idiot)

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 03:51 PM
http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/details.cfm?ID=120600384
this is him,i kno,kinda creepy looken kid,but look at the charges,he wasnt drunk at all

sorry about spelling alcohol wrong,and i told them it was a horrible idea to drink there

skater_cop
03-05-2006, 04:05 PM
sorry dude, that sucks was that girl your friend or what?
i don't know but uh i'd be trying to get her in trouble then for doing that. that sucks.

shiftyskater
03-05-2006, 04:07 PM
She deserves to get sucker punched straight in the ovary.

Roboman
03-05-2006, 04:10 PM
How old are you? And whats the drinking age where you live?

The only way you can get away with underage drinking is to do it in private property. Or not get caught. Or come to Australia. The drinking age is 18.

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 04:21 PM
were all 14 or ,except for the 19 year old who went to jail

he's a co-worker,before you ask why im hanging out with sumone so old

Slapdown
03-05-2006, 04:25 PM
I somehow don't believe that at all. If you are underage and caught with alcohol, the most they can do is confiscate it, give you a caution and send you on your way. But they'd never arrest someone for possession of alcohol. I guess the probation bit is slightly believable, but taking you all to jail? Not so much...

BeautifulLetdown
03-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Your in deerfield beach?I used to live down there,now I'm in west palm.Next time I sesh Miami I'll hit you up.

FG Haze
03-05-2006, 04:40 PM
http://www.sheriff.org/apps/arrest/details.cfm?ID=120600384
this is him,i kno,kinda creepy looken kid,but look at the charges,he wasnt drunk at all

sorry about spelling alcohol wrong,and i told them it was a horrible idea to drink there

your right bout the creepy lookin part

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 05:17 PM
he wasnt gonna take us ( minors,meaning 14,15,16 ) to jail,just the sherriff's office to have our parents pick us up

why would I lie about this?

FG Haze
03-05-2006, 05:26 PM
i believe you. if you were lying itd be an utter waste of text.

Professional Asshole
03-05-2006, 05:30 PM
why would I lie about this?

because your craving attention from a messageboard of people you will never meet in real life?

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 05:38 PM
because your craving attention from a messageboard of people you will never meet in real life?

damn,you got me....your good,im desperate for online worthless attention

anyways,did you see those charges,littering,i mean ,come on,thats ridicoulus

p.s= YagerMeister( sp?? ) is soooo disquisting,like drinking corn syrup

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 06:00 PM
the cop was the biggest assshole ive ever would have imagined,o ya,he said we were trespassing on private property( the park we were at )

mogwai
03-05-2006, 06:00 PM
I somehow don't believe that at all. If you are underage and caught with alcohol, the most they can do is confiscate it, give you a caution and send you on your way. But they'd never arrest someone for possession of alcohol. I guess the probation bit is slightly believable, but taking you all to jail? Not so much...

Do you mean you think they all got arrested. I wasn't under that impression. I just thought the one on probation did. Although they could bring them to the station because they could get them for underage drinking, trespassing(thats what the charged the guy on), and littering(another of his charges)... So that would be enough wouldn't it?

KickFlip65
03-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Do you mean you think they all got arrested. I wasn't under that impression. I just thought the one on probation did. Although they could bring them to the station because they could get them for underage drinking, trespassing(thats what the charged the guy on), and littering(another of his charges)... So that would be enough wouldn't it?

thats exactly what i was trying to say

20thCB
03-05-2006, 06:47 PM
He obviously didn't care to change his ways if he was drinking at a public park. He can't be in jail for more than the time it takes for his parents to sign off. Basically, he is an idiot and probably deserves it.