PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when.....

kickflipper
03-05-2006, 03:35 PM
right when you get outside and it is a good day and you start to skateboard then it will suddenly start raining a little bit and the wind will start blowing and while youre skateboarding you hit a rock and fall off and you try to ollie over a crack and you mess up and fall does this stuff ever happen to you?

shiftyskater
03-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Today I landed a smith on a down rail first try, than ate shit for half an hour trying it again.

pain.
03-05-2006, 03:41 PM
come to missouri, and that will happen alot.

Professional Asshole
03-05-2006, 03:42 PM
i went to the skatepark today, and i ollied out of the bowl, i got about 5ft in the air, then on the way down i saw a little kid comming up the stairs to the bowl, so i try to land in a powerslide so i wont hit him when he got to the top, well i landed in a powerslide then flew forward and that little bastard laughed at me, that pissed me off because i was trying not to hurt him by hurting myself

shiftyskater
03-05-2006, 03:45 PM
i went to the skatepark today, and i ollied out of the bowl, i got about 5ft in the air, then on the way down i saw a little kid comming up the stairs to the bowl, so i try to land in a powerslide so i wont hit him when he got to the top, well i landed in a powerslide then flew forward and that little bastard laughed at me, that pissed me off because i was trying not to hurt him by hurting myself

I did one of those but it was worse, I landed a frontboard fakie on a rail at my skatepark and as riding away a looked back an saw a kid coming at me so i swerve and fall onto the bank next to me and hit my face, I got three stiches and a concussion.

kickflipper
03-05-2006, 03:56 PM
that sucks

yeahyeahyeah
03-05-2006, 04:01 PM
right when you get outside and it is a good day and you start to skateboard then it will suddenly start raining a little bit and the wind will start blowing and while youre skateboarding you hit a rock and fall off and you try to ollie over a crack and you mess up and fall does this stuff ever happen to you?
ya i know what you mean, some days im heelfliping over a deck and other days i mess up on olling up a curb

eggnog
03-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Haha yeah little kids piss me off... like stopping ur damn line or trick so they can tell you to "Watch where ur going!"