PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest Thing Youve Ever Done.

FG Haze
03-05-2006, 09:12 AM
i went snowboarding off of the roof of my school once.. haha

how bout everyone elce?

paco the taco
03-05-2006, 09:19 AM
i jumped off a bridge once into a lake... that was fun, but dangerous as hell

sns
03-05-2006, 09:27 AM
I actually looked at this thread, it is so dumb.

RonsoFromTheDirtySouth
03-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Dunno... Maybye being born. O 8-D that's not my fault

ToxicSkater
03-05-2006, 01:01 PM
I actually looked at this thread, it is so dumb.
same with me

coolgangsta
03-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Dunno... Maybye being born. O 8-D that's not my fault
Are you sure?:suspiciou :p

dustydust
03-05-2006, 01:06 PM
slapped my teachers ass. i got suspended for "sexual harrasment."

H.I.MSK8r
03-05-2006, 01:15 PM
did you say "bitch get on these nuts" first just like your dating tip

dustydust
03-05-2006, 01:15 PM
did you say "bitch get on these nuts" first just like your dating tip

hell yea

black_world_skater
03-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Sneak into a building and run from the cops when I tripped the alarm.

lutzkasong
03-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Peed in my teachers shoes.

Shhh, nobody knows but me.

Roboman
03-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Trying to climb the underside of a small bridge, slipped and split my knee real bad.

This threads been done before...

SkateElemental
03-05-2006, 05:07 PM
stuck my butt infront of my sister and said "SMACK ME!" i was 4 back then...

Professional Asshole
03-05-2006, 05:08 PM
damn you to fucking hell, WHY DO NOOBS HAVE TO CREATE THE EXACT SAME TOPIC EVERY FUCKING WEEK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

god damn you are some stupid fucking individuals, i garentee you ive posted my dumbass story to atleast 22 of these fucking threads, and god damnit im tired of it!

fucking stop making threads that have been made before, and haze youve been here long enough to see about 10 of them, so why the fuck make a new one!?!?!?!?!!!!

i swear every day it seems like this forum takes another baby step backward, and soon were going to be back at the mother fucking start

shiftyskater
03-05-2006, 05:09 PM
skitched the back of my brothers ATV.

The_Clash911
03-05-2006, 05:12 PM
I jumped off an RV onto a trampoline and did a front flip into the pool.

FG Haze
03-05-2006, 05:22 PM
damn you to fucking hell, WHY DO NOOBS HAVE TO CREATE THE EXACT SAME TOPIC EVERY FUCKING WEEK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

god damn you are some stupid fucking individuals, i garentee you ive posted my dumbass story to atleast 22 of these fucking threads, and god damnit im tired of it!

fucking stop making threads that have been made before, and haze youve been here long enough to see about 10 of them, so why the fuck make a new one!?!?!?!?!!!!

i swear every day it seems like this forum takes another baby step backward, and soon were going to be back at the mother fucking start

haha sorry dude.. didnt see this posted before..

Professional Asshole
03-05-2006, 05:34 PM
just because its the reason im in a pissed off mood, ill tell you my story, considering it happened today,

i was at the skatepark, i was skating the bowl, we were filming too, i launched out of the bowl, i was suposed to ollie ollie out of the bowl over the trashcan and land in 50-50 on the rail.

so im in mid air. when this little kid comes and kicks the trashcan, it goes flying, and i try to bail, but i land on the trashcan and fucked up my ankle bad, i can still skate but i had to call it a day after 30 minutes at the skatepark

FG Haze
03-05-2006, 05:36 PM
just because its the reason im in a pissed off mood, ill tell you my story, considering it happened today,

i was at the skatepark, i was skating the bowl, we were filming too, i launched out of the bowl, i was suposed to ollie ollie out of the bowl over the trashcan and land in 50-50 on the rail.

so im in mid air. when this little kid comes and kicks the trashcan, it goes flying, and i try to bail, but i land on the trashcan and fucked up my ankle bad, i can still skate but i had to call it a day after 30 minutes at the skatepark
That blows... woulda been sicknasty if you landed it hahaha.

the_unknown_soldier
03-05-2006, 05:46 PM
walked up a slide while wearing heelys. (the shoes with the wheel in them.) sprained my finger. i also sledded full speed straight into a tree. (got that one on film!)

FG Haze
03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
^^ oh shit dude thats funny. lmao my friend went flying through the main office door in our school on heelys... 2 day suspension and like a 200$ fine for replacing the door.

funny stuff..

Kidwhoskatestoomuch
03-05-2006, 05:55 PM
walked up a slide while wearing heelys. (the shoes with the wheel in them.) sprained my finger. i also sledded full speed straight into a tree. (got that one on film!)Post the footy on youtube please.

lutzkasong
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM

You talk like you've been here since 2002.

Pathtek4
03-05-2006, 06:59 PM
When I didn't run when a guy caught us trespassing and he was holding my friends bike! I still wonder why I didnt run.

shampoo
03-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Let's just say I am the dumbest thing I've ever done.

sk8 dude
03-05-2006, 09:51 PM

you shoulda gone back and scone that fuckweed bitch up. That get's so fucking annoying when that kinda stuff happens.

My stupidest thing...... Ima not stoopid

Marevix
03-05-2006, 10:56 PM
One of the dumbest things I've ever done is falling forward over the nose of my board while manualling and slamming my face into a wooden block. That right there is extracting the pure potential of getting fucked doing a flatground manual and exerting it upon myself.

Apart from that, nothing really comes to mind when I think of stupid things I have done.

Camron Wozniak
03-05-2006, 11:00 PM

That would be good, no more retarded nooblets making shitty threads...

A77A96
03-05-2006, 11:59 PM

im with you man, im sick of seeing these stupid threads

FallenBlind
03-14-2006, 02:52 AM
bomb dropping of a huge dumpster, landed it!

nefarious
03-14-2006, 02:54 AM
IS your name dekota?

nefarious
03-14-2006, 02:55 AM
Let's just say I am the dumbest thing I've ever done.
What about that ngiht i was lonely?