PDA

View Full Version : im pissed

BLacklabel/\
03-04-2006, 02:04 PM
lets start off by im not racist but sometimes i just look at african americans and see no indivuality like when i go to the mall all i ever see is black people trying to act as gangster as possible all wearing BASEBALL caps just for show and huge pants and jackets and trying to walk like a thug

bakerskater207
03-04-2006, 02:07 PM
umm, this is a pretty stupid reason to be pissed, and this thread is pretty pointless. but, maybe thay look at us the same way.

BLacklabel/\
03-04-2006, 02:09 PM
probly they see us as all preppy

Rhythman
03-04-2006, 02:19 PM
I don't think you needed to do this thread.

Pool
03-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Of course, lets be pissed becuase you think that all blacks are the same?
Retard

BigZZ
03-04-2006, 02:35 PM
let me put this at a level u can understand..

DUMBASS

GottaHaveStyle
03-04-2006, 02:36 PM
what a douche

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 02:39 PM
You know what else sucks? Dumbasses generalizing an entire race because of some observations in a mall.

lutzkasong
03-04-2006, 02:39 PM
You need to go places.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Is you talking to me?

BigZZ
You know what else sucks? Dumbasses generalizing an entire race because of some observations in a mall.
that makes them a grade A dumbass

BLacklabel/\
apprantly u havent had to live in the ghetto and be tormented by 40 freaking wanna be gangsters every fucking day on the bus and having to deal with them im not racist but when people act gangster it gets on my nerves

Pool
03-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Is that why you're complaining about it on the internet?

BigZZ
03-04-2006, 02:45 PM
i can sympathise, i really can, this happenes to me ALOT but making a thread about it on a SKATEBOARD web site? THAT is what makes u the dumbass.

oh and dont generalize the black community, there are alot of very nice african americans that are in no way gangster, lots of my friends are not gangsters and there black lol

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 02:47 PM
apprantly u havent had to live in the ghetto and be tormented by 40 freaking wanna be gangsters every fucking day on the bus and having to deal with them im not racist but when people act gangster it gets on my nerves

Wow, way to make assumptions. Do you realize I've got like 15 dudes looknig for me, my friend, and his family because he beat some dudes ass? See, here's the thing. I know how to stand up for myself. If those dudes corner me I'll go down swinging. I don't generalize black people because there's some black gangsters in my town. By your same logic you could say all white people are peaceful and kind because they don't fuck with you.

lutzkasong
03-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Wow, way to make assumptions. Do you realize I've got like 15 dudes looknig for me, my friend, and his family because he beat some dudes ass? See, here's the thing. I know how to stand up for myself. If those dudes corner me I'll go down swinging. I don't generalize black people because there's some black gangsters in my town. By your same logic you could say all white people are peaceful and kind because they don't fuck with you.
I got in a fight with this latino gangster last year and him and his friends are still out to get me. I don't go down in their area that much anymore.

Popwar Pill
03-04-2006, 03:29 PM
yeah im friends with some kid whos whole family is in the latin kings. but i dont really care im not down for that life style its to much violence and unneseccary hate and people get killed for wearing the wrong colors on a different side of town its stupid. but just because someone dresses that way doesnt mean you need to talk bad about them or anything like that just let them be who they want to be. its just clothing.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 03:33 PM
I got in a fight with this latino gangster last year and him and his friends are still out to get me. I don't go down in their area that much anymore.

I'm actually cool with some gangsters around here so if shit gets too bad I could always call them, but I'd rather take it on my own.

lutzkasong
03-04-2006, 03:36 PM
I'm actually cool with some gangsters around here so if shit gets too bad I could always call them, but I'd rather take it on my own.
Same here, but there's like 200 of them, and like 30 of us. No joke. There is this one school that houses all these little gangsters.

pain.
03-04-2006, 05:59 PM
i dont think anybody has the right to genrealize any group. you complain who black people are alike, but look at all the emo kids being carbo copies of each other, but no one on here complains about that and makes a pointless thread about it.

Pool
03-04-2006, 06:02 PM
/\/\/\This guy has a good point, and reminded me of something.

You know how most skaters hate it how people stereotype that they are pot smoking drop-outs? Well, that is what you are doing to them.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 06:04 PM
i dont think anybody has the right to genrealize any group. you complain who black people are alike, but look at all the emo kids being carbo copies of each other, but no one on here complains about that and makes a pointless thread about it.
Sure there's not a lot of threads about it, but there's lots of emo jokes. There is always generalization. Period. It's wrong, but it's there.

pain.
03-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Sure there's not a lot of threads about it, but there's lots of emo jokes. There is always generalization. Period. It's wrong, but it's there.
that is true, and there are also black jokes, jewish jokes, and mexican jokes. it is wrong but i guess we cant really stop it.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 06:24 PM
that is true, and there are also black jokes, jewish jokes, and mexican jokes. it is wrong but i guess we cant really stop it.

Exactly. You've got it.

yeahyeahyeah
03-04-2006, 06:28 PM
then why does it matter that there black if you just get pissed off at gangsters

i can sympathise, i really can, this happenes to me ALOT but making a thread about it on a SKATEBOARD web site? THAT is what makes u the dumbass.

oh and dont generalize the black community, there are alot of very nice african americans that are in no way gangster, lots of my friends are not gangsters and there black lol
hey, this is off topic so it doesnt matter what kinda website it is, hense the name off topic

BigZZ
03-04-2006, 06:45 PM
hey, this is off topic so it doesnt matter what kinda website it is, hense the name off topic
hey dumbass , why the hell do u need to jump in here and try to start somthing? and yes it is in the off topic section, but we dont need this kind of thread any were around here.
so all in all, just fuck off and dont get into threads that u were never apart of.

pain.
03-04-2006, 06:51 PM
hey dumbass , why the hell do u need to jump in here and try to start somthing? and yes it is in the off topic section, but we dont need this kind of thread any were around here.
so all in all, just fuck off and dont get into threads that u were never apart of.
you, my friend, need to shut the fuck up. its a message board and people have the right to voice their opinion. so honestly, like go jump off a bridge or try to not be so bad at life or something.

BigZZ
03-04-2006, 06:59 PM
this has nothing to do with his oppinion. i wasnt talking ABOUT his oppinion, i was talking about the fact that he was correcting me, which was off topic and un called for. so u my friend need to pay a bit more attention to what your reading.

sorry for being a bit deffencive, it is a personal problem and i dont need to be bringing that stuff on here, sorry for that.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-04-2006, 07:00 PM

Forums are made and managed for discussion. Whether you approve of the discussion doesn't matter whatsoever. What this board needs is more debates, and more people involved. If you don't like this thread, who's making you post in it? You should at least state why the hell you think these threads shouldn't be made. Maybe then someone will take you seriously, but until then, fuck off.

Daltonmc
03-04-2006, 07:04 PM

Your Stupid, Yes this is a skateboard site. But this is in the off topic section of a skateboard site. So there for He may create a thread that is OFF TOPIC

pain.
03-04-2006, 07:04 PM
not what i see.

Forums are made and managed for discussion. Whether you approve of the discussion doesn't matter whatsoever. What this board needs is more debates, and more people involved. If you don't like this thread, who's making you post in it? You should at least state why the hell you think these threads shouldn't be made. Maybe then someone will take you seriously, but until then, fuck off.
exactly.

Daltonmc
03-04-2006, 07:06 PM

Your so gay, Why did you join? To be a dick to other "respected" members?

So unless you change your ways no one on here is going to think very highly of you.

BigZZ
03-04-2006, 07:08 PM
hey everyone, im sorry for making an ass of myself and im sorry for being an ass to everyone, i know i cant say sorry afterwords and everything is fine, but it cant hurt to try :) so everyone, again, i am sorry

pain.
03-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Your so gay, Why did you join? To be a dick to other "respected" members?

So unless you change your ways no one on here is going to think very highly of you.
i sometimes ask myself the same thing about you....