PDA

View Full Version : Used #38 - Ollie over Motorbike

TomNookG
07-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Ollie over my buds moto he's doing up.

Edit. I worded this wrongly. I took the pic/still shot, it's my bud ollieing his moto.

http://i.imgur.com/1XVzsWM.jpg

wet bearing
07-11-2014, 02:42 AM
The picture isnt showing burv.

TomNookG
07-11-2014, 03:55 AM
The picture isnt showing burv.

Try now homez

wet bearing
07-11-2014, 04:05 AM
not digging the instagram filter but that is my inner anti hipster faggotry which makes me an even bigger hipster faggot i guess

its awesome doe!

If you ever come to the netherlands I can get you a mercedes to ollie over.

WhiteTrash
07-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Sick dude, yeah I clicked here yesterday and forgot to say the photo wasn't working haha but looks rad, is that you?

skateforlife18
07-11-2014, 05:09 AM
what kinda bike is that

SirDetective
07-12-2014, 06:14 PM
That's cool man. What if you accidentally hit it though? Lol

TomNookG
07-12-2014, 08:13 PM
not digging the instagram filter but that is my inner anti hipster faggotry which makes me an even bigger hipster faggot i guess

its awesome doe!

If you ever come to the netherlands I can get you a mercedes to ollie over.

Haha that would be fucking sick! We are planning to ollie over a car lol. Yeah it's got an instagram filter, can't say I have anything against instagram and filters lol

Sick dude, yeah I clicked here yesterday and forgot to say the photo wasn't working haha but looks rad, is that you?

Nah man I took the pic, will it's a still. I was filming my mate do it, it's his bike.

what kinda bike is that

All I know is it's a Honda and it was used by my buddy and his dad for farm kind of work. It had been sitting in his dads shed for years and years so my buddy decided to take it to his and do it up.

That's cool man. What if you accidentally hit it though? Lol

Lol then that would kinda suck lol, it's not a hell expensive bike or anything. Footage of him going over the moto is here.
Twoism Skateboarding Part 1 - Brendo and Jesse Mix - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3RsTC-QCk&list=UUyOuijd7zHEx0a9hVbm_2Jg)

SirDetective
07-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Nice video

TomNookG
07-13-2014, 12:10 PM
Nice video

Thanks man