PDA

View Full Version : Lamb Of God

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
09-14-2005, 10:48 PM
I was talking to my friend about this band.

Wasn't one of the band member's dad a preacher or something? My friend also kept saying that they are christians. I am not sure what to think.

PS. I don't REALLY care, but I am bored right now.

brenz-brenz
09-15-2005, 02:07 AM
And did you know that the beastie boys are all jewish?!?!?!

Slapdown
09-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Lamb of God are in fact a Christian band, and the lead singers dad is a pastor, although I'm not really sure about their content as I don't listen to them, but I did see them live when they warmed up for Slayer...

(how ironic...a Christian Band warming up for "God Hates us All" Slayer)

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
09-15-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by brenz-brenz

lolol So is KISS.

Ya, I am not sure what to make of them. Judging by their content is the reason I really doubt they are christian. They have an album titled "Burn The Priest".

Eh, either way, they are still pretty badass.

silent_riot_society
09-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Damn they started out right here in Richmond. I don't think they are christian though because the original name of the band was "Burn the Priest."

LJVengence
09-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Slapdown
Lamb of God are in fact a Christian band, and the lead singers dad is a pastor, although I'm not really sure about their content as I don't listen to them, but I did see them live when they warmed up for Slayer...

Yeah but Slayer is also christian, and Lamb of God isn't, as far as i know, from their lyrics.

silent_riot_society
09-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by LJVengence

Yeah but Slayer is also christian, and Lamb of God isn't, as far as i know, from their lyrics.

Slayer, christian? That's like saying the main colors of this site are purple and lime green.

LJVengence
09-15-2005, 08:48 AM
Yes i know there songs are "God Hates US All" related but in an interview they stated there religious backgrounds, and how they're currently doing, and such.

dutch madman
09-15-2005, 08:59 AM
ayara is the only christian in the band, so don't yap about it, the songs rule, that's the most important thing

Anti-Hero
09-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by RageAgainstTheToyMachine

Originally posted by brenz-brenz

lolol So is KISS.

not all of kiss, only gene simmons, so is bob dylan and so is art garfunkel

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
09-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by silent_riot_society

Originally posted by LJVengence

Slayer, christian? That's like saying the main colors of this site are purple and lime green.

Don't give Tom any ideas..