PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
01-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Well March 7th is the date set for Streetlight Manifesto's Keasbey Nights. Even if it is just a remake of the album with the sound of streetlight I imagine it will be phenominal. With how different Dear Sergio sounded when BOTAR did it, it will be great to hear Streetlight do them. Seeing as though if you've been to a Streetlight show you know they play new songs all the time so it'll be interesting to see how those play out. Now for your viewing pleasure. A video of part of a new song and Day In Day out live. http://www.youtube.com/?v=SOWATKGOz2M

c0nFuseD
01-27-2006, 12:34 AM
nice. I've started listening to a lot of ska recently, so i was wondering if you had any recommendations?

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
01-27-2006, 05:15 AM
Im sure you'd like bands like Catch 22, Mad Caddies, Less Than Jake, Rx Bandits. Also try out The Skatalites and The Toasters.

c0nFuseD
01-27-2006, 07:15 PM
thanks. Do you have any song reccomendations? Right now i've got All My Best Friends are Metalheads and Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts by Less than Jake.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
01-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Look What Happened, Nervous In The Alley, and History Of A Boring town are all great.

spanky_dan
01-27-2006, 10:31 PM
that's why they call it a union

encyclopedia
01-28-2006, 08:47 AM
thanks. Do you have any song reccomendations? Right now i've got All My Best Friends are Metalheads and Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts by Less than Jake.

Best LTJ albums to buy are their newer one Anthem, and also buy Hello Rockview, great albums.

Also this SM news is awesome, I've been waiting for KN for a long time, and that video was awesome.

(And I agree, BOTARs Dear Sergio was great!)

SMR
01-28-2006, 08:48 AM
Thank God...they broke my heart last year when it was supposed to come out and never did

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
01-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Yes it shall be a great day. Ive also heard that if there isnt new songs on Keasbey Nights that they're gonna release another album this year. Also Suicide your name reminded me of this vid http://www.youtube.com/?v=dD6GY9542jc Streetlight Manifesto's cover of Hey Ska!

encyclopedia
01-28-2006, 09:47 AM

Infact get Losing Streak instead, hell get them all!