PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions

RB96
04-24-2012, 07:59 AM
So I just started a couple of weeks ago, this is only my second track I've made so far. But listen to it, http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_13011701 and tell me your opinions on it. Also check out the other song if you want.

KillazGhetto
05-12-2012, 02:33 PM
I tried listening it, but it wont come up. You sure you put the right link.

Vivica
05-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Rappers who can only rap about how they rap and how good at rapping they are, are no good at rapping at all.

Also, the vocals sound nasty, like they've been recorded at a really low bit rate, much lower than the track itself?
The track is ok though, pretty decent.

PlanB
05-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Assuming you didn't make the instrumental this is pretty lame, not gonna lie.

almost_mothrfckr
05-13-2012, 02:34 PM
let's sing karaoke together..

RB96
05-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Haha, I used a rock band mic to record them that's why it's awful quality. I'm saving up to buy a decent microphone, and I've been practicing more

jackfrost
05-17-2012, 02:38 PM
i use a rock band mic to record. and it alwaya sounds good as fuck.
but i don't take myself seriously.
i don't even listen to rap. i just get really high with my friends and we'll come up with these like 5 minute freestyles about nothing at all.
if you try too hard, you'll end up with alot of half ass songs.
try freestyling goofy lyrics, and you'll end up with decent stuff. sounds sketchy. but it works. i swear

RB96
05-17-2012, 05:57 PM
i use a rock band mic to record. and it alwaya sounds good as fuck.
but i don't take myself seriously.
i don't even listen to rap. i just get really high with my friends and we'll come up with these like 5 minute freestyles about nothing at all.
if you try too hard, you'll end up with alot of half ass songs.
try freestyling goofy lyrics, and you'll end up with decent stuff. sounds sketchy. but it works. i swear

Haha I know exactly what you're talking about, I do the same thing haha.
Just freestyle about whatever and don't stop even if you fuck up

roxusrecords
08-16-2012, 08:17 PM
not bad