PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist-attack and massacre in Oslo,Norway

Milkcrate
07-22-2011, 01:58 PM
A bomb have destroyed building in Norways capital Oslo and 7 people died, after this over 30 youths have been killed on a camp by a man dressed as a cop.

Some medias say that it's the same man.

R.I.P :-(

Iskatehard
07-22-2011, 02:04 PM
link?

kickflippr
07-22-2011, 02:09 PM
saw this on msn as i logged off. then came here and here it is again.

Milkcrate
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/22/blast-rips-through-norways-capital-injuries-reported/?hpt=T1

SkaterTillDeath
07-22-2011, 02:50 PM
holy shit its milkcrate.

t pudz has arm steez
07-22-2011, 02:54 PM
damn this hot chick i knew moved to oslo last year. thats fucked up

AdioSkate229
07-22-2011, 03:12 PM
fuck i heard about that this morning, i have a friend and a few relatives that live outside of oslo

Milkcrate
07-22-2011, 03:26 PM
and this is the man that is arrested.

Anders Behring Breivik
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002651290254

Punkatoo
07-22-2011, 05:54 PM
oh my god...

he's gorgeous

Iskatehard
07-22-2011, 05:58 PM
and this is the man that is arrested.

Anders Behring Breivik
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002651290254

He posts a fucking lot of music. hahaha at ‪Armin Van Buuren feat. Audrey Gallagher - Hold On To Me (Extended Mix) Video‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vgx37_vqIc)

The crowd looks dull as shit

the_unknown_soldier
07-22-2011, 07:28 PM
I hate stories like these. :(

skatenj
07-22-2011, 07:32 PM
apparently confirmed death counts have risen to 80+ at the camp place or whatever is was
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftenposten.no%2Fnyheter%2Firik s%2Farticle4180789.ece&act=url

http://i.imgur.com/hwisc.jpg
sick motherfucker
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/174/174190/17419071/jpg/active/978x_13197743.jpg
heres a link to a reddit thread with plenty of links to what happened
http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/iwsj7/huge_explosion_in_downtown_oslo/

but yea i heard this shit when i woke up it was fucking crazy

Skatenjoi
07-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Read that he shot people, then walked around to the bodies and shot them in the head with a shotgun...damn man...people couldn't even pretend to be dead, basically no way to escape

vcjmh
07-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Shit like this is so sad man

mrkd. matt
07-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Its crazy how people can do stuff like this
I cant even imagine killing a child
http://i.imgur.com/hwisc.jpg
This is fucking sick the kid was probably begging for his life

Dash
07-22-2011, 10:16 PM
I found uncensored versions of the photos above, and even more...am I allowed to post the link to the website? If I put a warning?

Milkcrate
07-23-2011, 04:21 AM
91 dead..

skatenj
07-23-2011, 05:52 AM
god damn.....
i really hope they torture the fuck out of this guy for the rest of his life

skatenj
07-23-2011, 09:32 AM
I found uncensored versions of the photos above, and even more...am I allowed to post the link to the website? If I put a warning?

yea man just post the links with a warning
oops srry for the double post

iamsolate
07-23-2011, 09:40 AM

pm?

olab
07-23-2011, 10:03 AM
wow real sad =/

lots of death today...this, amy winehouse...and 357 sharks even died!

mrkd. matt
07-23-2011, 11:02 AM
Oh no! Amy Winehouse died
Forget about the 91 who died in Norway during a terrorist attack we're missing a celebrity now

zibafu
07-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Forget about the 91 who died in Norway during a terrorist attack we're missing a celebrity now

this

I do have to ask tho, why is everything branded a terrorist attack these days

SkaterTillDeath
07-23-2011, 11:43 AM

this is exactly what i was about to post :( damnit matt.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
07-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Yeah go ahead, we'll see what happens.

skatenj
07-23-2011, 11:54 AM
yea most of my friends dont know about the bomb/massacre in norway that happened 2 days ago but know about amy whinehouse's death... i had to inform them in stupid ass statues of theres
why do i know so many ignorant stupid people...

StarcraftLedZeppelin
07-23-2011, 11:56 AM
If so many people on here are acting like her death is not a big deal then stop complaining about it.

skatenj
07-23-2011, 12:01 PM
im just adressing the millions of fucking ignorant teenagers who think the death of some 27 year old drugged up terrible pop singer is more important the the death of 91 innocent children

Dope Fiend
07-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm at a loss for words. This whole catastrophe in Oslo is incredibly sad. What can possibly be done to that man to ever bring peace to everyone affected?

So fucking terrible.

Static
07-23-2011, 12:48 PM
know why he did it? Because he was a extremest christian who was angry that Norway was letting Muslims into the country.

Stroh
07-23-2011, 12:54 PM
know why he did it? Because he was a extremest christian who was angry that Norway was letting Muslims into the country.

and this is why religion sucks.

Emerica
07-23-2011, 12:57 PM
To quote reddit, "Apparently, terrorism is only terrorism if committed by a Muslim. Otherwise, it's extremism."

dtj16
07-23-2011, 01:06 PM
According to new sources he filmed the entire thing... Fucked.

sobrien
07-23-2011, 01:11 PM
and this is why people suck.

fix'd. Let's not go making generalizations here, remember what happened with the muslims after 9/11? It's not fair to assume an idea sucks because that 1 in 1,000,000 dick head nationalist took it to an inhumane level.

This is really terrible though. I like what the prime minister said however,

"
"I have a message to those who attacked us. A message from the whole of Norway. You wonít destroy us. You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway," Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said.
"And when tomorrow comes, letís show the world that the Norwegian democracy still stands strong. The most important thing tonight is to take care of each other."

t pudz has arm steez
07-23-2011, 01:25 PM
yea most of my friends dont know about the bomb/massacre in norway that happened 2 days ago but know about amy whinehouse's death... i had to inform them in stupid ass statues of theres
why do i know so many ignorant stupid people...

not really their fault that whatever news channel they watch (or however they get their news) chose to focus more on amy whinehouse's death than the bombings/shootings. maybe you should be more angry at the news stations than your friends.

and Emerica, i read that. so messed up

AdioSkate229
07-23-2011, 01:41 PM
this

I do have to ask tho, why is everything branded a terrorist attack these days

yeah some islamic group tried to claim it was them, but the guy was politically motivated based on his background, the muslims are just pissed they can't pull off what he did anymore

skatenj
07-23-2011, 01:59 PM
not really their fault that whatever news channel they watch (or however they get their news) chose to focus more on amy whinehouse's death than the bombings/shootings. maybe you should be more angry at the news stations than your friends.

and Emerica, i read that. so messed up

nah i know 90 percent of my friends dont even bother to watch the news because they like to be ignorant and only know what goes on in their town apparently

readmyname
07-23-2011, 02:02 PM
holy fuck atleast 84 kids killed. That guy should have his fucking toenails pried off and grinded into his eyeballs.

copsandprepssuck
07-23-2011, 02:12 PM
holy fuck atleast 84 kids killed. That guy should have his fucking toenails pried off and grind-ed into his eyes.

still not enough IMO. but i honestly couldnt tell you what would be enough. fuckin kids man, how can anyone do that to 84 fuckin kids?

skatenj
07-23-2011, 02:15 PM
yea exactly what punishment is fit for him?
i dont think sexy time with bubba in jail isnt enough

copsandprepssuck
07-23-2011, 02:16 PM
yea exactly what punishment is fit for him?
i dont think sexy time with bubba in jail isnt enough

the only thing i could think is him having to face those families, but thats too unrealistic and too traumatizing for the families. plus if someones so cold as to do something this awful, i doubt even that would illicit any sort of remorseful response.

Lime is Legit
07-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Honestly whats punishing him with pain or death going to achieve?
It doesn't solve anything.

We should be pitying people like him, not because of their incarceration to jail but their incarceration to such extremist and disturbed ideals.

We should teach him to feel guilt for what he has done (assuming he is not psychopathic and therefore incapable of guilt) and show how wrong he is.

When stuff like this happens it would be better to try figure out why these people did these things and remedy them of their misguided ideas before they act upon them. He used violence as a weapon against us and we punish him for it, we should not retaliate using the same method as that will only encourage violence as a problem solver and leave us as no better than the people we persecute.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" has some truth in it and people should realize that.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
07-23-2011, 03:46 PM

We should be pitying people like him, not because of their incarceration to jail but their incarceration to such extremist and disturbed ideals.

We should teach him to feel guilt for what he has done (assuming he is not psychopathic and therefore incapable of guilt) and show how wrong he is.

When stuff like this happens it would be better to try figure out why these people did these things and remedy them of their misguided ideas before they act upon them. He used violence as a weapon against us and we punish him for it, we should not retaliate using the same method as that will only encourage violence as a problem solver and leave us as no better than the people we persecute.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" has some truth in it and people should realize that.

Take your dick out of the tree you hippy.

AdioSkate229
07-23-2011, 03:49 PM

lolz yeah executing someone will encourage violence

readmyname
07-23-2011, 03:49 PM
haha sclz

Lime is Legit
07-23-2011, 04:02 PM
lolz yeah executing someone will encourage violence

?

hahaha yeah I know but thats my 2 cents as lame as you might think it is.

SkaterTillDeath
07-23-2011, 04:59 PM

Killing him wouldnt really be an eye for an eye. he kills at least 84 kids, we kill him. a bit of torture sounds good.

Static
07-23-2011, 05:28 PM
reminds me of the movie unthinkable , check it out. It makes you think

zibafu
07-23-2011, 11:45 PM

in principal I do agree with you to an extent as violence as a solution to violence makes us no better than the original offender, however in practice this would never work.

rehabilitating people is a good idea, but the second this guy come out from where hes being rehabilitated you would have every one in his country hunting him down, and basically lynching him anyhow, so it would be wasted, simply executing him would be the most logical way to deal with it, you put him in prison the guards are gonna hate him, the other inmates are gonna hate him, you put him anywhere, and hes gonna be in trouble, best to remove this guy from existence completely, so people can put the tragedy behind them

Lime is Legit
07-23-2011, 11:57 PM
in principal I do agree with you to an extent as violence as a solution to violence makes us no better than the original offender, however in practice this would never work.

rehabilitating people is a good idea, but the second this guy come out from where hes being rehabilitated you would have every one in his country hunting him down, and basically lynching him anyhow, so it would be wasted, simply executing him would be the most logical way to deal with it, you put him in prison the guards are gonna hate him, the other inmates are gonna hate him, you put him anywhere, and hes gonna be in trouble, best to remove this guy from existence completely, so people can put the tragedy behind them

Yeah fully agree, I didn't think of that aspect. My point would only work if everyone could adhere to the same idea. Which as you point out is at this point not really possible.

However I still stand by my opinion and wish that people could fix as appose to avenge.

On a side note I haven't seen one status update about this however i'v seen numerous statuses dedicated to Amy Winehouse. Bummer.

zibafu
07-24-2011, 12:45 AM
yeah this amy winehouse thing is pissing me off majorly

Black Metal Ist Krieg
07-24-2011, 05:46 AM
Take your dick out of the tree you hippy.
hahahah my exact words

Smokesletsgo
07-24-2011, 05:46 AM

From what I read today, he is sane (as in not psychotic) and doesn't have a shred of remorse. He is 100% convinced what he did was right, and considers himself a European knight/hero/crusader. I don't know if there is any way to rehabilitate that. Most likely he'll be imprisoned for life.

imnikola
07-24-2011, 05:56 AM
What i heard was he was a nazi and he first put the bomb in a car which he parked in-front of the main congress building in oslo,Afterwards he moved down to that island which should be(i'm not sure) a camp for people to learn with other nations/races together.

Milkcrate
07-24-2011, 06:35 AM
What i heard was he was a nazi and he first put the bomb in a car which he parked in-front of the main congress building in oslo,Afterwards he moved down to that island which should be(i'm not sure) a camp for people to learn with other nations/races together.

wtf, he was a nationalist who hated muslism and islam, he was also a sionist or something. At the camp it were 600 teens from the youth organization of the leading party in Norway. I think he blamed the party for letting all the muslims in to Europe and such.

He have also realesed this document of 1500 pages, he calls it his "manifest" and in there he describes everything from how he made the bombs to dealing with suspicious neighbours and so on. A real sick fuck who planned this shit in to the last detail..

imnikola
07-24-2011, 06:40 AM
wtf, he was a nationalist who hated muslism and islam, he was also a sionist or something. At the camp it were 600 teens from the youth organization of the leading party in Norway. I think he blamed the party for letting all the muslims in to Europe and such.

He have also realesed this document of 1500 pages, he calls it his "manifest" and in there he describes everything from how he made the bombs to dealing with suspicious neighbours and so on. A real sick fuck who planned this shit in to the last detail..

didn't he make bomb from recycled waste or something and he wasn't suspicious for taking it because he was working for such a company.

zibafu
07-24-2011, 11:44 AM
From what I read today, he is sane (as in not psychotic) and doesn't have a shred of remorse. He is 100% convinced what he did was right, and considers himself a European knight/hero/crusader. I don't know if there is any way to rehabilitate that. Most likely he'll be imprisoned for life.

yup probably he will get imprisoned for life, and thanks to our lovely human rights courts he will probably get a ps3, christmas presents every year and a 3 course meal every day

Milkcrate
07-24-2011, 11:51 AM
They said something about 21 years in prison, that's fucking sick :S

But in Norway there is also this thing so they can add 5 years continiously if the victim isnt safe to let go. Hope they'll use that.

AdioSkate229
07-24-2011, 11:53 AM
didn't he make bomb from recycled waste or something and he wasn't suspicious for taking it because he was working for such a company.

he owned a farm outside of oslo, he ordered 6 tons of fertilizer which he used to make the car bomb

imnikola
07-24-2011, 11:55 AM
he owned a farm outside of oslo, he ordered 6 tons of fertilizer which he used to make the car bomb

that^