PDA

View Full Version : Bands new song

Sk8maniac
02-27-2011, 03:11 AM
I've been trying some home recording lately with my band, we started three songs and almost finished this one (theres bass missing from the last minute or so and the mix isn't quite done), please listen and give feedback, I love good old feedback.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/87139657b12e1260/

Sk8maniac
02-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Anyone?

Anett
02-27-2011, 01:13 PM
I actually like it. I really like the vocals but in some places they seem a bit too sloppy. I also think your intro should be something different, I'm just not feeling it. Really good job though, I'd listen to it.

Sk8maniac
02-27-2011, 05:28 PM
I actually like it. I really like the vocals but in some places they seem a bit too sloppy. I also think your intro should be something different, I'm just not feeling it. Really good job though, I'd listen to it.

Thanks man, I think I'll try and get my vocalist to do the singing again, his vocals did seem a little off during some of the verses.

We were actually tried changing the intro a few times and came up with some better stuff, but what we realised is that the more flat and soulless the intro was, the more amazing and thick it was when the rythm came in, which is where the song really lifts itself in my opinion.

Thanks for listening man

your Dad's a milf
02-27-2011, 09:06 PM
I don't mean to sound like a dick, but put this on youtube or something cause I'd listen but I really don't feel like downloading stuff.