PDA

View Full Version : My Lucky ass just saw..

Milo
02-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Shit, image button isn't cooperating. Anyways New Medicine Hollywood Undead Stone sour(because they are from Iowa. :P) Avenged Sevenfold. Hollywood Undead sucks. But the bassist for new medicine was wearing a bad religion shirt. So I love him. Anyone else seen these guys?

RUFNcereal
02-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Anyone else seen these guys?

no, some of us aren't gay ..

Milo
02-07-2011, 10:52 PM
<b> All bands except Hollywood Undead kick ass.

jesuscutsmylawn
02-08-2011, 01:41 AM
<b> All bands except Hollywood Undead kick ass.

false.

jesuscutsmylawn
02-08-2011, 02:18 AM
bears, beets, battlestar galactica.

riskitforabiscuit
02-08-2011, 06:12 AM
I just don't understand Avenged Sevenfold. They have a couple of songs I can tolerate, and they are good musicians, but it just seems their whole act is just copying the elements of great rock and metal bands that made them popular, but without actually understanding the reasons the bands they are influenced by did all that in the first place.

zetnie
02-08-2011, 06:17 AM
my friends saw them a few weeks ago. I wouldn't pay more then 10 to go see them.

Korn Cakes
02-08-2011, 11:00 AM
I don't care what anyone says, Avenged Sevenfold puts on a pretty fucking good show.

Popwar Pill
02-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Corey Taylor went into the Best Buy my brother works at (in Des Moines) and asked my brother where the Stone Sour cd's were...and he bought like 6 and left.

Fag.

Videon
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
I'll admit Stone Sour's new song is catchy as fuck, Corey can write a few good melodies here and there, and I can stand some Avenged Sevenfold if it's being played around me, but I would only ever go to a show like that to laugh at all the retards who payed out the ass to be there.

Corey Taylor went into the Best Buy my brother works at (in Des Moines) and asked my brother where the Stone Sour cd's were...and he bought like 6 and left.

Fag.
I'm trying to contemplate a legitimate reason for him to do that and I can't find one. Even if he was buying them so he could give them to some people, that's still a douchey move.

Popwar Pill
02-08-2011, 11:22 AM
I'll admit Stone Sour's new song is catchy as fuck, Corey can write a few good melodies here and there, and I can stand some Avenged Sevenfold if it's being played around me, but I would only ever go to a show like that to laugh at all the retards who payed out the ass to be there.

I'm trying to contemplate a legitimate reason for him to do that and I can't find one. Even if he was buying them so he could give them to some people, that's still a douchey move.

Yeah, that's what my brother and I were talking about...you'd figure he'd have a bunch of his own cds...unless it was like some special thing for a radio deal like get a signed copy or some shit...I dunno, my brother didn't even want to confront him, cause he knew who he was the moment he walked in, but he just stormed up to my brother and had him show him and ring him up. He kept being all dodgy and trying to be covert as well haha.

Videon
02-08-2011, 11:36 AM
I don't blame him. Imagine what all the little Iowa kids would do if they saw Corey Taylor in their Best Buy.

fallenskater425
02-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I just don't understand Avenged Sevenfold. They have a couple of songs I can tolerate, and they are good musicians, but it just seems their whole act is just copying the elements of great rock and metal bands that made them popular, but without actually understanding the reasons the bands they are influenced by did all that in the first place.

This pretty much sums up avenged sevenfold.

adamreid1
02-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Avenge Sevenfold are a boy band.

MORICCA
02-08-2011, 12:30 PM
I hate avenged sevenfold
hollywood undead is a disgrace to music

Floydian
02-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Elohel.

I still like the song "Bother" by SS though.

Milo
02-08-2011, 03:16 PM

Fag.

My uncle is one of coreys best friends. He moved from your town, to des moines where he met corey, and jim. He gets backstage passes to ozzfest when they play. ^_^

the_unknown_soldier
02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
They came here last week, and I didn't go.

At this rate, my ass could win the lottery!

drizzle
02-08-2011, 03:48 PM

perfect response in every way

igrindtwinkies
02-08-2011, 08:40 PM
my friends saw them a few weeks ago. I wouldn't pay more then 10 to go see them.

I think this was a $65 concert. At least thats what someone told me, i know a few people who went to this.

codycantskate
02-09-2011, 12:21 PM
avenged sevenfold put on a Really good show though.
As its been said the musicans kick ass if they took it in a more original direction theyd be amazing IMO

Videon
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Syn has some kickass stuff on the records, his solo on Seize the Day is great, but he is a terrible live player. and he just has this attitude like he's really good when he's not. I think it's another case too where the fans make the band so much worse than they already are.

Milo
02-09-2011, 01:53 PM
I think this was a $65 concert. At least thats what someone told me, i know a few people who went to this.

It was 40$.