PDA

View Full Version : does this ever happen to u...?

*American*Zero*
11-03-2010, 08:05 PM
you are looking up upcoming shows at your local music venue and u see a band u never heard of or rly listened to so u look em up and u say "ahh they are okay, not good enough worth seeing though" so the show passes and a few days later u go back and listen to them again and realize they are actually really good and u get bumed out because u missed the show...shit happens to me so much

d-ville skater
11-03-2010, 10:06 PM
No, Im perfect.

ragewear
11-04-2010, 12:18 PM
yea i know what you mean, you listen to like one song and you don't like it, but if you would have just listened to their other songs you would have liked it. it sucks

barrygoods
11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
I get that shit all the time. kinda

A song sounds decent on my laptop then I dismiss said song. then i hear it again on like some youtube clip and it sounds bad ass. You guys ever get that?

drizzle
11-04-2010, 06:41 PM
not so much that i ended up liking the music, but more like i heard the show was full of epic stagedives and mosh pits.

....a day to remember played down the street from me.
h8 them, but damn, do i love stagedives.

*American*Zero*
11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
my most recent of one of these events was Jimmie's Chicken Shack...they were playing at Rigbys (where i go to see shows) i seen that they were playing and i never heard of them but they had a sweet name so i listened to one song by them and didnt go to the show, instead i went to the strip club which is right next to Rigbys. totally regretted it, i blew 200 dollars. went back to my laptop the next day and listened to more of their music and realized they are real good, one of my fav bands now

njsk8ter
11-05-2010, 09:32 AM
this tends to happen after I go to concerts and I see a band performing with the band I'm there for and I don't get to into their set, but than a couple days later I listen to some more of their songs and regret that I didn't do that earlier

Ramen
11-05-2010, 11:38 AM
>Listen to band, write them off as I don't feel them at the moment.
>Wait a few weeks
>Listen again
>Fucking love it