PDA

View Full Version : Underground rappers.

krux
01-15-2006, 06:28 PM
To the people who listen to rap out there, do you enjoy underground rap more than the whole "scene" rap? I'm saying, who would you prefer, Andre Nickatina or 50 cent?

I prefer underground rap because the songs have more meaning, and the music is just all around better.

Popwar Pill
01-15-2006, 06:30 PM
i prefer rap were rappers actually know what there talking about and is actually good music...not bitching about how you got shot 9 times and now your famous.

Klausfloride
01-15-2006, 06:42 PM
yes. i like crackhead, he nows what is down. But seriously i like it becasue its saying what a joke mainstream rap/music is. its nothing but an image for little kids to eat up and make the record compnaies pockets fatter. Look for "Agents of change" on myspace. their actaully really good, better than most rap ive ever heard.

skatekid3
01-15-2006, 06:46 PM
underground for sure.

ryand
01-15-2006, 07:20 PM
underground is the scene.

i like

gangstarr
jedi mind tricks
aesop rock
de la soul
and blueprint

d_n_b_and_d_u_b
01-15-2006, 07:39 PM
underground, underground, and more underground.

skaterben
01-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Definately underground...Immortal Technique is one of the few rappers I really enjoy listening to. His lyrics are well thought out unlike others that show no sign of intelligence. I would match rather hear a song about politics than listen to a song about shaking laffy taffy.