PDA

View Full Version : music to sleep by

MaxdabigheadHenley
01-15-2006, 03:44 PM
do you ever listen to music as you go to bed? if you do what do you listen to? i do every now and then and i listen to coldplay. but one time i forgot to turn it off and it drained my battery.;-{

Klausfloride
01-15-2006, 06:45 PM
i used to never do this, but recently ive been expiramenting with it. I listen to Frank Zappa and i had some pretty insane dreams. Man i just have to get more Zappa man! But other aren;t as affectinve. You have to liten to something with a surreal kind of thing. Man im gonna stock up on "sleep music" and listen to it while sleeping. I had some wierd dream like it was Fear and loathing in las vegas and i was in a trashed hotel and people walked through the mirror.

d_n_b_and_d_u_b
01-15-2006, 07:53 PM
I used to sleep too music, not anymre though.

Artists I suggest you try out: Stars Of The Lid, oophoi, and Aphex Twin.

DazedAndConfused
01-15-2006, 08:59 PM
I started listening to music falling asleep to help me calm down. I've been having problems falling asleep at night, and music helps me fall asleep a little better. I've been listening to Cusco, but I'm going to experiment tonight and listen to Pink Floyd - The Division Bell.

p
01-15-2006, 09:14 PM
dude its crazy, if i listen to some mellow music i have really chill dreams, but if im listenin to somethin like slipknot, my dreams are more epic and crazy.