PDA

View Full Version : Dream Theater

Rhythman
01-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Any fans out there? I love them! They're fucking musical gods.

James LaBrie -- vocals
John Myung -- bass
John Petrucci -- guitars
Mike Portnoy -- drums
Jordan Rudess -- keyboards

I love Train of Thought [2003] and the new album Octavarium [2005]!!

If only I could see them live..:-(

sk8bum77
01-15-2006, 03:05 PM
omg they are ridiculously amazing, probably the best, most technically skilled badn around. unfortunately, because they stay true to their amazing skill, they dont try to make anything sellable, so theyre not so popular. but yeah, glass prision, as i am, mirror, great stuff. every guy in there is like, the best of the best. those bitches get awards like every fucking day, its ridiculous.

YourMom
01-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't know if I call them the most talented band ever. There are tons of bands way better that have come before and after them. Nevertheless, they are really good and make great music if you're patient enough to get into it. I've seen a live show on RAVE (HDTV channel from Voom) and it didn't seem too exciting. The only aspect of the band that I really care about is John Petrucci. Check out the song "Indulged in Reverie." Insane.

PoolShark
01-15-2006, 04:24 PM
i have a freind who can play all their songs on the guitar...craaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy

Rhythman
01-15-2006, 06:01 PM
i have a freind who can play all their songs on the guitar...craaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyy
Heh dude. HAHAHA man come on I don't fucking believe you. How old are you and him? :toung:

Vivica
01-16-2006, 01:31 AM
i cannot put into words just how good this band is...

i also would find it hard to put into words how much they long to be like piunk floyd... not that thats a bad thing...