PDA

View Full Version : How long do Adidas last?

Rooh
08-31-2010, 05:22 AM
How long (each) last?

Adidas Businitz

Adidas Campus Vulc

Just wanna know which is a better shoe and lasts longer.

ATF
08-31-2010, 05:28 AM
ive only had the campus vulc and they were actually surprisingly durable for a vulc shoe, i usually wear through the sole of a shoe really quick, but the tread is similar to blazers in that it is fairly deep and "large" compared to the shallow, fine grip of shoes like etnies and emerica. the ollie and flicking area were about standard for a suede shoe, but in my experience they were great to skate and as durable as a vulc shoe can really be. sorry i cant compare to the businitz shoes but from what ive heard they tear through quickly at the toe and the grip from what ive seen looks worse to skate, cant comment on durability.

Kregna
08-31-2010, 06:08 AM
I've had my Campus Vulcs for about 3 months and I don't have any holes in. That's like twice as long as my Fallen Rippers. I highly recommend them

graffeedy5
08-31-2010, 06:45 AM
both are extremely durable, probably about equal durability. I've skated both and am skating the busenitz at the moment for over a month.

WashedUP
08-31-2010, 06:47 AM
For me... the Busenitz lasted a little longer than any of the Campus Vulcs I've had. Been skating a pair of Vulcs for just about 2 months, and they're almost dead, so the Busenitz would last like a week or two longer. There isnt a mind blowing difference between the two as far as shoe life goes.
Here are in-depth review of both shoes:
http://weartested.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/adidas-busenitz-pro-review.pdf

http://weartested.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/adidas-campus-vulc-review.pdf

KnockOnWood
08-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Then again, after what everybody's said, It's all about how you skate really, I have a pair of globe encores that i've been skating for like 3 months but my friends pair only lasted him 2 weeks. So who knows. But from what they've all said it seems quite consistent that they're both a good shoe.

Skateselect
08-31-2010, 07:02 AM
as everyone said, they both last pretty long. the busenitz lasted surprisingly long to me, because from the looks of them they looked like theyd be done in about 2 weeks