PDA

View Full Version : Double Bass pedal problem

manual-man1112
07-22-2010, 07:11 PM
sooooo i got this pedal as a trade yesterday: http://images.guitarcenter.com/products/optionlarge/PDP/616267.jpg

i love the way it plays, but the only problem is that when i play with it, the back of the right beater hits the top of my foot REALLY BAD. There's no beater stroke adjustment on this pedal, so i really dont know how to fix it.

does anyone else have this or another pedal and had to fix the same problem? What'd u do to fix it?

nwodafometsys
07-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Are you sure there's no adjustment? My friend had the same problem and there is soemthing that will adjust how far the beater comes back when its resting. I dont know which screw it is but you might want to look into it. I'll try to find it if i can

manual-man1112
07-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Are you sure there's no adjustment? My friend had the same problem and there is soemthing that will adjust how far the beater comes back when its resting. I dont know which screw it is but you might want to look into it. I'll try to find it if i can
thanks man, but what ur thinkin is either moving the foot board back or there's a way to on the actual drive itself, but being that this pedal is inexpensive, it doesnt have those options.

Fudopi
07-22-2010, 08:29 PM
that screw on the bottom of the spring, if you tighten it, it won't come back as far.

Videon
07-22-2010, 08:37 PM
that screw on the bottom of the spring, if you tighten it, it won't come back as far.
dot

manual-man1112
07-22-2010, 10:59 PM
ud think that but it does anyway, haha