PDA

View Full Version : cat stevens

nirvana12
01-12-2006, 01:34 PM
anybody here listen to them? theres alot of people who dont listen to him
i think he's pretty good.
opinions?
i like peace train.
also the reason why i made this thread is because theres way too many threads that i see that are repeating over and over again

so..............discuss

Snake
01-12-2006, 05:50 PM
No, because you know he is a terrorist.

spanky_dan
01-14-2006, 02:04 AM
i dont mind him and then he became a muslim and changd his name to some jihad name

timorousme
01-14-2006, 08:45 AM
i dont mind him and then he became a muslim and changd his name to some jihad name

Yusuf Islam... And he isn't a terrorist, it's the stupid United States that added him to the no-fly list that threw that out there. Also, the whole Salman Rushdie controversy was simply him stating Muslim law. Nothing more, nothing less. That was blown way out of purportion.

In fact, he was given a Man of Peace award, which was given to him for condemning terrorism.

On another note, I am a big Cat Stevens fan. I love his music.

Snake
01-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Yusuf Islam... And he isn't a terrorist, it's the stupid United States that added him to the no-fly list that threw that out there. Also, the whole Salman Rushdie controversy was simply him stating Muslim law. Nothing more, nothing less. That was blown way out of purportion.

In fact, he was given a Man of Peace award, which was given to him for condemning terrorism.

On another note, I am a big Cat Stevens fan. I love his music.
Sarcasm

timorousme
01-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Sarcasm

Sorry, a lot of people do think that, so it was hard to tell if it was sarcasm or not.