PDA

View Full Version : the R A M O N E S

igotgks
01-10-2006, 01:23 PM
They have always been 1 of my favs what do u think of 1 of the greatest punk rock bands of all time!

p
01-10-2006, 01:26 PM
great band. beat on the brat and the kkk took my baby away are awesome songs.

JohnnyWhiteshoes
01-10-2006, 01:30 PM
yeah they r one of the best, some songs r soooo catchy i listen to the same one all day, btw get end of the century the docco on the RAMONES it rules.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
01-10-2006, 01:35 PM
They get old quick and alot of their stuff sounds the same.

ryand
01-10-2006, 01:36 PM
ummm...theyre alright, but definatly not even close to being the best

bonzo goes to bitburg is theyre best song

Renegade of Funk
01-10-2006, 02:51 PM
i think they are pretty weak sauce

sk8bum77
01-10-2006, 02:56 PM
i love them, because they didnt play shit that was advanced to play, but the writing was awesome, because it was all very catchy. and you gotta love the vocals, its not often music can make you laugh and rock out at the same time. They really are the basis for punk rock tho, short catchy beats, higher voice, but much less political then the punk explosion after them.

ryand
01-10-2006, 03:36 PM
i love them, because they didnt play shit that was advanced to play, but the writing was awesome, because it was all very catchy. and you gotta love the vocals, its not often music can make you laugh and rock out at the same time. They really are the basis for punk rock tho, short catchy beats, higher voice, but much less political then the punk explosion after them.

idiot. basis for punk? i think not. since when has punk been abuot being mellow and catchy?

lutzkasong
01-10-2006, 03:47 PM
idiot. basis for punk? i think not. since when has punk been abuot being mellow and catchy?
never, its about getting mohawks in bright hues, doing drugs, and getting lucky, yo