ryand
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM
dig it?

PoolShark
01-09-2006, 06:22 PM
NO. if there is one band i do not have respect for it is crass

Renegade of Funk
01-09-2006, 06:28 PM
im sorry to hear you say that PoolShark, crass is amazing. who cares about music, thier crappy music made more of an impact than dozens of other extremely talented bands because they had the ideals and lyrics that would change people in no way music can

Klausfloride
01-09-2006, 06:40 PM
I love cr**** they know what they are talking about. I have lots of respect for them, i don't know why poolshark dislikes them so much. Their lyrics are great, they are agaisnt all the wrong things about punk rock. And how it is being recuperated, anrachism is being boxed up and sold back to people,a dn they see that. they are agaisnt being a "scene", and i truly love that.

And another thing about their sound. They are unique, they did things a little differently. The drums were the most dominet instrument first off. The bass had a nice steady beat. The guitar was way different thatn ive heard before, it was this kindof fuzz noise that gave it a cetain essence. And i perosnelly like the singing, its was more slow and had lots of ryhme, like rap kindof(also the zounds have this kindof sound).

ryand
01-10-2006, 07:37 AM
nice anaylises

for those who havent heard of them, check out punk is dead, i think that the most well known song they got. but dont limit yourself to that