PDA

View Full Version : System oF A Down

igotgks
01-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I Been Listenin 2 them for bout A month and They Kick Ass
what do u think of em

(Valo Falcone)
01-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Oh my god NO, I hate them their worse than stain.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
01-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I think their are too many fucking topics on them. We get like 2 a week.

damo
01-08-2006, 05:56 PM
haha yes there are waaaay too many new threads on SOAD each time i'm on the forums. but i really like their first 3 albums. don't like their latest 2 though. i think they are gonna sell out like greenday, unless theyve already done so (which they are damn close to)

DC12112
01-08-2006, 07:05 PM
haha yes there are waaaay too many new threads on SOAD each time i'm on the forums. but i really like their first 3 albums. don't like their latest 2 though. i think they are gonna sell out like greenday, unless theyve already done so (which they are damn close to)

At my school their just like Greenday, all the people who liked Greenday like SOAD. Personally I don't like them, they suck, anyone can scream at a mic.

Popwar Pill
01-08-2006, 07:06 PM
id rather have diaherra then listen to them.

PoolShark
01-08-2006, 08:44 PM
i dont like them.....

igotgks
01-09-2006, 12:37 PM
hey green day didnt sell out There Not as good As they used 2 b but there a great band still

A77A96
01-09-2006, 12:42 PM
ya soad awesome, but there new albums are kinda crappy

ryand
01-09-2006, 02:10 PM
your tastless if you dont like their new albums. how bout you jump of the fucking bandwagon and actually judge cds buy the music on them instead of what everyone else says. bands cant keep putting out the same songs over and over so i suggest you learn to accept that all bands (if theyre any good) are dyamic with their music. different isnt bad, which is what i thought you little rebels are all about anyway

and does it really matter if a bunch of idiots like them? does that somehow make the music they play worse? no. grow up and stop being hypocrites

AWS-Skater10
01-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Can anyone else say "washed up"? They used to be good, now they are not so good. better music is out now people invest in good music.

ryand
01-09-2006, 02:59 PM
i pity you

Steve_O
01-09-2006, 03:34 PM
in my opinion they still rock,even the new cd, the kids who like GreenDay in my school like all the stupid bands like them, back in the day yea they were good, before they wore makeup :)

damo
01-09-2006, 04:02 PM
your tastless if you dont like their new albums. how bout you jump of the fucking bandwagon and actually judge cds buy the music on them instead of what everyone else says. bands cant keep putting out the same songs over and over so i suggest you learn to accept that all bands (if theyre any good) are dyamic with their music. different isnt bad, which is what i thought you little rebels are all about anyway

and does it really matter if a bunch of idiots like them? does that somehow make the music they play worse? no. grow up and stop being hypocrites

well i would consider people who *like* the new albums without hearing their old shit the ones who are jumping on the bandwagon. use your terminology right next time assface.

and in answer to whether people liking them makes their music worse, i think it does happen, as was evident with metallica. they hit major popularity with the black album, and it was that popularity which went to their heads. and what resulted? two absolute pieces of shit with no trace of the thrash they used to play and their latest offering st anger was just about as bad as it gets. so yes, popularity does affect what a band churns out.

ryand
01-09-2006, 04:28 PM
listen dickhead, are we talking about mettalica at all? no. were talking about system of a down dumbfuck. mettalica sucked to begin with.

anyway. no. people who only started listening to them with their new album came out is not jumping on the bandwagon. they got more popular so more people heard them? is that a crime? no band can keep the same sound and keep putting it out. do they still have the same message? yes. do they still represent the same cause? yes. do they still have the same musical complexity and phyciatric refrences that made them great? yes. so maybe once you pull your head out of your pussy you can realize that different isnt bad. theyre first albums are irrelevent in judging these two.

and not that it matters, but for evey band you name that got worse, i could name one that got better.

Rockmusicrocks
01-09-2006, 05:03 PM
yeah! they kick ass!

eatthesun894
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
i like their older stuff more than the new

Rockmusicrocks
01-09-2006, 05:07 PM

-------------------------------------
i agree with u! if a band plays the same songs and sounds they wont be good...i think if u have a open mind u will like them. Its like the same thing with green day...their older music is the past. they grew up from that and their music is still pretty good. My main point is that if u like the band you will like their older and newer music.

damo
01-10-2006, 02:41 AM
and not that it matters, but for evey band you name that got worse, i could name one that got better.

your point being...?

ryand
01-10-2006, 07:33 AM
my point: naming a band that got worse with popularity proves nothing because there are just as many bands that get better with popularity.

sorry, ill try to dumb my posts down for you in the future.

AWS-Skater10
01-10-2006, 07:57 AM
my point: naming a band that got worse with popularity proves nothing because there are just as many bands that get better with popularity.

sorry, ill try to dumb my posts down for you in the future.

Try not to make it any more dumb than it already is.. I can't read retard.

TheLastComa
01-10-2006, 08:02 AM
I hate System Of A Down, they make me cry they suck so bad

ryand
01-10-2006, 08:06 AM
Try not to make it any more dumb than it already is.. I can't read retard.

how about you post somthing relevent to the thread instead of avoiding my arguement because me and you both know cant beat my arguement, but that doesnt mean dimb witted insults are going to make me wrong or make you any less of a moron.

sk82live
01-10-2006, 08:14 AM
I Been Listenin 2 them for bout A month and They Kick Ass
what do u think of em
dey fuckin rock! all der cds kick ass

Camron Wozniak
01-10-2006, 08:30 AM
anyone can scream at a mic.

Obviously you've never tried singing a System song. YOU try singing Chop Suey just like Daron. Or maybe try singing Storaged. Or try This Cocaine makes me feel like I'm on this song.

Don't assume that its easy to sing a song just because you don't like it. Singing anything requires lung power and practice.

ryand
01-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Obviously you've never tried singing a System song. YOU try singing Chop Suey just like Daron. Or maybe try singing Storaged. Or try This Cocaine makes me feel like I'm on this song.

Don't assume that its easy to sing a song just because you don't like it. Singing anything requires lung power and practice.

hahahahahaa. serj and daron are both trained as opera singers. i think they maybe be a touch above you son.

Camron Wozniak
01-10-2006, 09:47 AM
hahahahahaa. serj and daron are both trained as opera singers. i think they maybe be a touch above you son.

That was the point I was trying to make... He said "anyone can scream into a mic." I said not true.

h_arthur_12
01-10-2006, 09:53 AM
i think they're funky

broken_barbie2008
01-10-2006, 10:05 AM
i like both soad and greenday and alot of other ppl i know do too. i really havent heard much of their new stuff so i cant really be part of the whole old vs new sh**. i think some of ya are taking it way too personal. its not that big of a deal. some ppl like one thing and some ppl dont. thats them. i for one really like chop suey. i actually have it set as the song on my alarm clock b/c the 1st word are "wake up!!!" so...err....yeah.

ryand
01-10-2006, 10:54 AM
this is a big deal because its not about what people like anymore. its whats cooler and more sterio typical to like.

and camron, i was talking to the dood you quoted, sorry

Holy_Gods
01-10-2006, 05:23 PM
They FUCKEN SUCK

system_of_a_down_rocks
01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
i think my name says it all

Heartagram Skater666
01-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Yeah, they're fuckin awesome, just got Hypnotized, already have Mesmerized, went to 2 of their concerts, yes they rule, but stop making threads about them, if you like them, just post on another SOAD thread.

iplaydrums
01-18-2006, 12:30 PM
i think my name says it all
too bad its false.

0000000 Pwn3d y0u n00b

encharge
01-18-2006, 04:27 PM
System of a down is one of the greatest bands that i have ever heard

Blank X Skater
01-18-2006, 06:01 PM
dey fuckin rock! all der cds kick ass
yeh i agree with him!!! lol