PDA

View Full Version : drumb help

justgoskate
01-03-2006, 06:23 PM
One of my friends wants go start playing drumbs and she dosnt have an account on this site and told me to ask around 'what drumb set could she get thats cheap but not shit liek walmart brand' dont know how many drumbers there are on this site but i figured id ask...thanks for the help

usuckhugeonez
01-03-2006, 06:35 PM
you know there is no "b" in druMs right?

PoolShark
01-03-2006, 06:53 PM
im going to save you alot of burns fueled from the fire that is your like of spelling knowledge...it is spelled drums not drumbs...you might want to correct before the "your a fuckin n00b shetup...i hate greenday" kids come poppin in

igotgks
01-04-2006, 01:39 PM
im a drummer u should definetly go with pulse by the way green day kicks ass

Chump Champ
01-04-2006, 01:39 PM
im going to save you alot of burns fueled from the fire that is your like of spelling knowledge...it is spelled drums not drumbs...you might want to correct before the "your a fuckin n00b shetup...i hate greenday" kids come poppin in

Yeah thats true, it seems like the new thing in the music section to flame someone and then rant on about how much Green Day sucks.

Kolzig
01-04-2006, 01:49 PM
first of all there is no such thing as wal mart drums. just get a respected name such as ludwig or mapex and youre fine