PDA

View Full Version : This song describes valo...

skater fo ever
08-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Dailymotion - Vapors Turning Japanese - a Music video (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21nv6_vapors-turning-japanese_music)
haha, it's been stuck in my head for like a week...I saw it like a year ago in a vox black and blue dvd.

Sucks at skating
08-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Haaaaaa!!!!

FFZackVII
08-15-2009, 04:44 PM
To be honest really this one does

watch?v=8Yn4N32yNVc&1&fmt=18

Nega's Muddy Cult. It shows a girl topless for half a second a few times so Im not posting a link to it. But really the lyrics, pv, and the music fit him prefectly. You would have to meet him when hes in VK to really understand how.

(Valo Falcone)
08-15-2009, 08:44 PM
All 3 of you can kiss my Japfrican ass. Dir en Grey- Unknown...despire...a loss FTW. Like myself it has no damn reason.

Why did I move to Japan? No real damn good reason
Why did I become a citizen when I didn't have to? No damn reason
Why do I get pissed at threads like this or people asking me why am I in Japan? No damn reason
Whats the point of this post? Say it with me "Well to point out that turning Japanese is wrong, Im already Japanese, hell look at my eyes. Not even Tiger Woods' eyes slant this damn much......and no damn reason why Im posting"

Iskatehard
08-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Dir en Grey... Not a fan man... Can you find something better?

FFZackVII
08-17-2009, 02:00 PM
I posted it Nega's song Muddy Cult. It has to do with telling a girl hes going to fuck her and rape her. I also remember him showing me some of his old lyrics from a band of his. Just put youtube.com in front of the code in my last post.