PDA

View Full Version : Sufjan Stevens

JerseySucks
05-04-2009, 06:21 PM
I ignored this guy for awhile because Christian singer song writer and his appearance turned me off.. but I've been getting into him for a while now and he's actually an excellent song writer, his music is quite addicting. Any other fans on here? If you haven't heard anything by him, check him out if you're looking for nice peaceful well written music.

http://www.myspace.com/sufjanstevens

Paganboy
05-04-2009, 06:38 PM
i cant get into his music
there are a few songs i like but thats it

Nesta.
05-04-2009, 07:03 PM
i love the song about decatur off the illinois album. maybe i'm kinda biased on it since my girlfriend lived in decatur up until like a year ago, but i still love it. chicago is good, too. actually the whole illinois album is good. i haven't listened to anything else, though.

JerseySucks
05-04-2009, 07:27 PM
decatur is my favorite song off illinois. he wrote the lyrics really well in that song. all of illinois is a great album anyway.

skater fo ever
05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I love sufjan stevens.

i_don't_know
05-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Whenever I'm listening to an indie or folk-related station on Last.fm, I skip over him. He's a great musician, but I'm not really that fond of his music.

Snake
05-05-2009, 01:07 PM
I've never really gotten into his music as a whole, but come on feel the Illinois is one of my favorite songs, its perfect.