PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrites never cease to make me lol

jakeblueisballin
01-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok. So we all talk shit. And that is a fact. But what I hate is how I can speak my opinion and someone wants to fight me. But when really, they can speak there opinion about the government, companies, cops, etc all day. If the cops or w/e showed up at there door saying
You talked shit, we are here to kill you" they would say "I have freedom of speech and it is my opinion" which makes them hypocrites. *sigh*
/end rant

Silent Skater
01-05-2009, 04:57 PM
This is true.

Ynot
01-05-2009, 04:58 PM
it's not an opinion to threaten someone

jakeblueisballin
01-05-2009, 05:00 PM
it's not an opinion to threaten someone

No I mean, if I say "Fuck John, he is a puss wad" and John says "I am going to beat you up for talking shit"

But John says "Fuck the police, they are gay fagg homo niggs" and the cops show up saying "I am going to beat your ass for talking shit" john would say "freedom of speech, opinion, blahblahblah"

Ynot
01-05-2009, 05:05 PM
No I mean, if I say "Fuck John, he is a puss wad" and John says "I am going to beat you up for talking shit"

But John says "Fuck the police, they are gay fagg homo niggs" and the cops show up saying "I am going to beat your ass for talking shit" john would say "freedom of speech, opinion, blahblahblah"
oh wait, i actually misread your first post, my bad. but yeah that is dumb using the 1st amendment like that

Anders.
01-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Thats different, they are authority figures in our society, the way im seeing it is you talked shit and now dont want to reep what you sewed?

jakeblueisballin
01-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Thats different, they are authority figures in our society, the way im seeing it is you talked shit and now dont want to reep what you sewed?

No. I just thought about it. If I say something about someone and they want to fight me I just avoid them. Fighting is so lame.
inb4yourapussyjustfightthem

Anders.
01-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Fighting is lame, I dont like fighting but I will not let people walk all over me

iamtheyeti
01-05-2009, 05:19 PM
No. I just thought about it. If I say something about someone and they want to fight me I just avoid them. Fighting is so lame.
inb4yourapussyjustfightthem

so you're saying you just talk shit and don't back it up?

ZipZinger
01-05-2009, 05:20 PM
huh?

happy-skateboarding
01-05-2009, 05:22 PM
i dont agree with fighting, but eventually in some cases it will and a fight can break out with me. but if you talk shit expect the other person to be pissed off, and when people abuse the 1st amendment like in your example its disgusting

nwodafometsys
01-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Wait what? Are you saying cops are hypocrites because we can't talk shit about them?

oldschool
01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
kick em in the nuts!

Grand_Hustle
01-06-2009, 08:17 AM
How many times I gotta tell you guys?

Fighting.is.fucking.cool.

Zeus
01-06-2009, 11:28 AM

if you call someone a "puss wad", your pretty much just calling him a pussy, which usually means someone who is not tough. So your calling this kid a pussy and saying he isn't tough but then you won't fight him? That pretty much makes you a puss wad.

Ynot
01-06-2009, 11:30 AM
if you call someone a "puss wad", your pretty much just calling him a pussy, which usually means someone who is not tough. So your calling this kid a pussy and saying he isn't tough but then you won't fight him? That pretty much makes you a puss wad.
you are correct sir!

jakeblueisballin
01-07-2009, 01:37 AM

I was being hypothetical :|

Wait what? Are you saying cops are hypocrites because we can't talk shit about them?

No, the kids who want to beat peoples ass for talking shit.

Also, I don't talk shit, this just came to mind.

realskate
01-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Ok. So we all talk shit. And that is a fact. But what I hate is how I can speak my opinion and someone wants to fight me. But when really, they can speak there opinion about the government, companies, cops, etc all day. If the cops or w/e showed up at there door saying
You talked shit, we are here to kill you" they would say "I have freedom of speech and it is my opinion" which makes them hypocrites. *sigh*
/end rant

There are so many differences here that his analogy doesn't even follow. Firstly police representative of the law, adults, and cant just go beat the shit out of people for no reason. Your hypothetical friend is probably as stupid as you, representative of preteen angst, and can beat the shit out of you for talking trash.

also I'd say 60%+ of people who say "fighting is gay blah blah blah" are just too pussy. Not all but most.

Deth Kult
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Are you gay?

the_unknown_soldier
01-07-2009, 01:44 PM
/end rant
I agree with your point, but that's a rather distorted way to view it. It's obviously not the same if two kids talk about each other and a kid does to a cop. But I know what you mean, fighting over somebody "talking shit" is really lame.

SkaterPotater
01-07-2009, 02:26 PM
I agree with your point, but that's a rather distorted way to view it. It's obviously not the same if two kids talk about each other and a kid does to a cop. But I know what you mean, fighting over somebody "talking shit" is really lame.
You talkin shit? :-\

the_unknown_soldier
01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
http://www.dailyspeculations.com/FIST.jpg

d-ville skater
01-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Two faced fuckers is what high school is made of Ive noticed.

Zeus
01-07-2009, 03:26 PM
I was being hypothetical :|

No, the kids who want to beat peoples ass for talking shit.

Also, I don't talk shit, this just came to mind.

well you used a shitty example

Ynot
01-07-2009, 03:36 PM
you speaking feces about me man?