PDA

View Full Version : is it normal

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:01 PM
to have a headache like 15 hours after you smoke? like when you aren't even high anymore?

i smoked last night at like 8:00, went to bed at 12, and i've had a headache all day what the fuck

i always get a headache from smoking and it always lasts like a day or two afterwards

RisingFallens
01-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Its probaly couincidince(sp?) or your coming down. Not uncommon.

kickflip4
It's a headache. It could be completely unreleated to it.

dutch madman
It's a headache. It is completely unreleated to it.

iamtheyeti
01-04-2009, 02:04 PM
people get headaches sometimes so yes it's normal

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 02:07 PM
It's a headache. It is completely unreleated to it.

Hahaha, yeah. This answer's more accurate then mine.

Big D
01-04-2009, 02:07 PM
take some advil. you're fine

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 02:08 PM
This thread almost makes me feel like it's an attempt to advertise the fact he was high.

iamtheyeti
01-04-2009, 02:09 PM
i just think he's dumb

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Another good possibility...

d-ville skater
01-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Just wondering, are all gays paranoid? No offense in that qoute.

stinkingfish
01-04-2009, 02:16 PM
I don't get headaches after 15 hours. But If I smoke shwaq I get headaches after a hour.

Brutusoo
01-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Between this and being high for fifteen hours....maybe weed isn't for you.

Goon
01-04-2009, 02:19 PM
i did once, for like 45 mins

dutch madman
01-04-2009, 02:22 PM
you guys suck at weed.

and that's very hard to accomplish

HardcoreT09
01-04-2009, 02:29 PM
i get headaches sometimes when i smoke...but ive heard you can get headaches if you smoke stems or seeds, i dont know how true that is though

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:30 PM
its not a normal headache... this happened last time i smoked too. and its that same weird headache you only get from smoking.

i'm just wondering if other people get this too.

reptiskate52
01-04-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm fucking sick of your threads inquiring about your alcohol and drug problems. No one gives a fuck and the majority us hope that you've developed a brain annurism and will soon perish in a prolonged manner, pumped full with suffering.

Bitch.

Big D
01-04-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm fucking sick of your threads inquiring about your alcohol and drug problems. No one gives a fuck and the majority us hope that you've developed a brain annurism and will soon perish in a prolonged manner, pumped full with suffering.

Bitch.

That's not very nice.

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:32 PM
dude, chill out, if you dont care then don't fucking post.

DomPy
01-04-2009, 02:34 PM
omg guiz i smkd weed wt shld i do?

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:38 PM
jesus fuck guys, this thread is not about weed, it is about the possibility of having a weed-related headache last longer than a high.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 02:41 PM

Bitch.

Quoted because it is ridiculously true and I second it.

Seriously. Fuck your homemade wine. Fuck your weed headache. Fuck wanting to get a guy drunk and rape him. Fuck your retarded sister. Fuck her again because there's been at least 3 threads on her. Fuck jello shots. Fuck you mixing random alcohol and drinking it. Fuck you being bored and making 1000 threads about it every damn time. Fuck you making a thread when you cant fall asleep. Fuck you.

iamtheyeti
01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
fuck.

galloway
01-04-2009, 02:43 PM
ive got a hangover and its been 3 nights since new years eve so i guess its possible

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:46 PM

Seriously. Fuck your homemade wine. Fuck your weed headache. Fuck wanting to get a guy drunk and rape him. Fuck your retarded sister. Fuck her again because there's been at least 3 threads on her. Fuck jello shots. Fuck you mixing random alcohol and drinking it. Fuck you being bored and making 1000 threads about it every damn time. Fuck you making a thread when you cant fall asleep. Fuck you.

dude i could call you out on every single "useless" thread you make about girls and whatnot, but i dont, because if i dont care then i just dont post.

I_Ride_Girls
01-04-2009, 02:47 PM

Seriously. Fuck your homemade wine. Fuck your weed headache. Fuck wanting to get a guy drunk and rape him. Fuck your retarded sister. Fuck her again because there's been at least 3 threads on her. Fuck you.

Don't be a dick, he was asking a serious question. I hope that was sarcasm, but with the internet you never know.

reptiskate52
01-04-2009, 02:47 PM
dude, chill out, if you dont care then don't fucking post.
No fuck you.

Virtually everyone here has done every single thing you've posted a thread about ,besides sucking dicks and shit, what makes you think that anyone here gives a fuck if you got a headache from smoking? Even if we knew what the problem was, do you expect us to go over there and give you and advil and tuck you into bed?

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:53 PM
uh, i'm just wondering if anyone else happens to experience a headache during/after being high because i googled it and didnt find anything. i'm not asking like "omg i have a headache what do i do???" if you even bothered to read my post.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 02:55 PM
dude i could call you out on every single "useless" thread you make about girls and whatnot, but i dont, because if i dont care then i just dont post.

Go ahead. If you can name 3 of them within the last, we'll say 5 months, I'll posi you. 3 "useless girl threads" specifically. And I'll posi you. So, from up till august. And they have to be threads, made by me.

Don't be a dick, he was asking a serious question. I hope that was sarcasm, but with the internet you never know.

It wasn't sarcasm. It just hit me when I read Reptiskater's post how much this kid really does post about drugs and alcohol and other stupid stuff in such a short time period. It's ridiculous. If it was such a serious question, he could try erowid. Or *gasp*, Google it for once!

And I think there are about a billion and a half other posts more deserving right now of being quoted and the poster being told "don't be a dick".

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 02:58 PM
uh, i'm just wondering if anyone else happens to experience a headache during/after being high because i googled it and didnt find anything. i'm not asking like "omg i have a headache what do i do???" if you even bothered to read my post.

You definitley did NOT google it. I just googled "headache after smoking weed" and got tons of legitament things that you could of read and had an answer for.

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 02:58 PM
i've tried google and erowid. i honestly havent found much about getting headaches while smoking, and nothing about the headache continuing after the high. so i was just curious. holy fuck you guys are even more irritable than i am right now.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 03:00 PM
i've tried google and erowid. i honestly havent found much about getting headaches while smoking, and nothing about the headache continuing after the high. so i was just curious. holy fuck you guys are even more irritable than i am right now.

Really now? Google "headache after smoking weed", and try and tell me none of those help at all. It's called clicking the thing and reading it thourghly. It's amazing.

I_Ride_Girls
01-04-2009, 03:01 PM
It wasn't sarcasm. It just hit me when I read Reptiskater's post how much this kid really does post about drugs and alcohol and other stupid stuff in such a short time period. It's ridiculous. If it was such a serious question, he could try erowid. Or *gasp*, Google it for once!

And I think there are about a billion and a half other posts more deserving right now of being quoted and the poster being told "don't be a dick".

Well he has been talking about drugs a lot lately, but as cliche' as this sounds you should lighten up. Also, in his defense, he said he tried to Google it.

You're right, there are many other shitty posts, but I guess I saw yours first.

apmdcusa
01-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Dehydrated?

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 03:19 PM
whatever maybe i'll just take a ton of advil whenever im going to smoke. i think thats what my sister normally does.

Hombre
01-04-2009, 03:19 PM

Bitch.
That was amazing.

kickflipsarehard
01-04-2009, 03:22 PM
It could be you didn't get enough sleep.

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 03:24 PM
no it's definitely related to smoking, cause i get a headache every time i smoke and then it just doesnt go away for like 2 days.

Ipswitch
01-04-2009, 03:25 PM
you're a little bitch

yeahyeahyeah
01-04-2009, 03:26 PM
no it's definitely related to smoking, cause i get a headache every time i smoke and then it just doesnt go away for like 2 days.

Then why didn't you specify that in your main post?

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 03:28 PM
i thought i did...?

enjoi the panda
01-04-2009, 03:32 PM
actually yeah i get that same feeling for some reason

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 03:34 PM
thank you, someone actually understands.

Carva
01-04-2009, 03:38 PM
After a quick google it would appear that crappy weed leads to headaches.
I don't get headaches..

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 03:39 PM
huh, well my sister always gets headaches, and we can both get pretty decent weed. whatever.

Breaking The Bond
01-04-2009, 03:41 PM

Kinda ironic seeing as you basically use SB-C as a ducking blog...

Videon
01-04-2009, 03:46 PM
pot doesnt give you headaches. shit it's the ultimate cure for errything

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 03:48 PM
its sorta funny that i'm considering smoking more to get rid of this headache.

its like drinking to get rid of a hangover

objective
01-04-2009, 04:02 PM
go get friends, you dont get fucking headaches after smoking, you just need attention, you fag homosexual attention whore.

enjoi the panda
01-04-2009, 04:02 PM
thats pretty much how you do it i guess.

like i dont really get a headache so much as i kinda get this hazy feeling for a while. my eyes feel all fucked up too

Big D
01-04-2009, 04:09 PM
c'mon people, calm down. don't be such hardasses all the time.

try drinking a lot of water, you're more than likely just dehydrated.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 04:54 PM
c'mon people, calm down. don't be such hardasses all the time.

try drinking a lot of water, you're more than likely just dehydrated.

Wait...what? What's this here?

I'm getting slightly irritated.
If you're a girl on this site, there is no need for you to flaunt it. I'm sick of seeing YEAH SK8RCHICK or IMAGIRLTHATSK8TZ24 or whatever the fuck with "chick" or "im a girl" in your name. Or going around posting YEAH WELL IM A GIRL AND BLAHBLAHBLAH

no one. fucking. cares.
if you wanted to join this site for the sole purpose of wanting to share words with people who share common interest, then you wouldn't be going around doing that. honestly, I'd even want to HIDE the fact that im a girl because of "tits or gtfo" or people being nice to you just because you're a female.
knock it off and stop being attention starved whores.

please and thank you.
/rant

So, I went ahead and bolded all the parts which were relevant to mine, and other's posts in this thread. The one's you deemed us "hardasses" for. Kinda funny huh? All the key "causes" of your frustration in your thread were in our posts too. But, we're hardasses for calling out one annoying kid, while you call out every girl except yourself on the site? We need to calm down for posting in response, but not at all you, who goes outright with a thread stating her claims?

And then you even proceed to be hypocritical of yourself, and say you're sick of them promoting the fact they're a girl. Now...now here's where I'm like whattttt? You have a picture, in your avatar....of you. Showing, you're a girl. Promoting you're indivdual chickness. It's been various pictures of you so long as I seem to recall. So, it's okay for YOU to show your a girl in images, but such a terrible, ANNOYING thing for other girls to say via text? No, not at all. Hypocritical in the highest sense of the word if I do say so myself. And I do say so myself.

My avatar you say? Well everyone here knows it's Shawn Johnson of course. Just like they know Galley's is Hayley Williams. They don't think for a second it's me. Nor do they think Galley is Hayley for a splint second. But your picture? It's their first though that it's you. It's too...imperfect. No special lighting or anything, self taken. Of course it's you. And you know just as much as I do, they'll see it and see you. They'll know you're a girl. So, you silently promote yourself as a woman on this sight. It is a tricky tatic I'll admit, very subtle and almost subliminal. But nope, in the end, it's just the same if you were to blantly say you were a girl as well.

So see, the underlines. Those my female friend, are the blant lies in your posts. Or hypocrtical statements. Don't act as though it's TOTALLY obvious people are nice to you JUST because you're a girl. We've all seen it. I think maybe you said that only because you were jealous of a certain Shred-Z and her 10 pages on profile comments in 3 days? Probably not, but ohh so possible my friend.

So now if you could please, address me again as a "hardass", and tell me what it is that justifys all this.....bullshit, of yours, I'd really appreciate it. =]

reptiskate52
01-04-2009, 05:04 PM
whatever maybe i'll just take a ton of advil whenever im going to smoke. i think thats what my sister normally does.
How about 20.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 05:08 PM
How about 20.

No no no.

Whole bottle minimum, and a 1/5 of vodka. We all know how much he drinks after all.

Big D
01-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Actually kickflip, I'm friends with shred z, and in no way jealous of her, because I have no reason to be. I don't even know her, or 99% of the people on this website personally. I'm not FLAUNTING that i'm a girl. I have a picture and that's about it.
Also, I'm not bashing people directly, and being anywhere near as big of a dick as you are about it.

So, no, I am in no way being hypocritical or lying. Everyone posting here is coming across as a hardass, and seriously dude, I think you should relax. If you post another 5 paragraph response, I won't bother reading it next time.

enjoi the panda
01-04-2009, 05:17 PM
your a girl?

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Actually kickflip, I'm friends with shred z, and in no way jealous of her, because I have no reason to be. I don't even know her, or 99% of the people on this website personally. I'm not FLAUNTING that i'm a girl. I have a picture and that's about it.
Also, I'm not bashing people directly, and being anywhere near as big of a dick as you are about it.

So, no, I am in no way being hypocritical or lying. Everyone posting here is coming across as a hardass, and seriously dude, I think you should relax. If you post another 5 paragraph response, I won't bother reading it next time.

Hahahahaha. Well, the Shred Z thing as I said was just a possibility, and I'm happy to hear you're not jealous of her. That'd be pathetic.

But really, you have a picture of yourself as your avatar. And what's the purpose of an avatar really? It distingushes you from the other memebers. Using a picture of yourself is gonna distinigush you as a girl. Flaunting may be an extreme term, but regardless, you're still promoting it to everyone. Which is what you strictly just spoke against. And really, directly, or a group of people? Who's to say what's worse? You essentially called out every girl who isn't you on the site and says they're a girl. I said something to ONE obnoxious kid. There's definitley a difference in boldness.

I don't think I need to relax, when you're irked by people having "girl" in their username or saying they're one outright. And yeah, you're being hypocritical.

shiftyskater

that was cute.

apmdcusa

Maybe your ENVOUS
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 05:21 PM
that was cute.

Wasn't it? I laughed a little myself.

Big D
01-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Hahah. nice one apmd. Well, I was expressing how annoying it is when girls are obnoxious about it. Not every other girl besides me on this site is retarded, I realize that and can accept it. I really don't care.

Valo Negroth
01-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Headache from smoking? Not even PCP can give you a headache, unless you headbutted something really hard......like a window on a car.

HUnGary_SAmUraI
01-04-2009, 05:23 PM
yea i feel burnt out for like a day or two, prolly just in my head

BonesSkater
01-04-2009, 05:25 PM

Bitch.
:-) this is EXTREMLY accurate.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Hahah. nice one apmd. Well, I was expressing how annoying it is when girls are obnoxious about it. Not every other girl besides me on this site is retarded, I realize that and can accept it. I really don't care.

I think you're outright "You're all annoying attention whores" was a pretty...obnoxious way of speaking against them. A tad extreme.

And you do care. You might pretend not to care now that I'm bringing it up and putting you on the spot, but if you truely didn't care, you would of never made that thread, now would you?

Big D
01-04-2009, 05:27 PM
I think you're outright "You're all annoying attention whores" was a pretty...obnoxious way of speaking against them. A tad extreme.

And you do care. You might pretend not to care now that I'm bringing it up and putting you on the spot, but if you truely didn't care, you would of never made that thread, now would you?

What are you even talking about? haha. I'm saying I don't care that some other girls on this site are actually alright.

and please, don't even talk about being extreme with posts.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 05:31 PM
What are you even talking about? haha. I'm saying I don't care that some other girls on this site are actually alright.

and please, don't even talk about being extreme with posts.

But you do obviously care that girls acknowledge the fact they're girls, which is what I'm getting at. See, you really don't have any valid argument against my accusations. Which is why you're posts get smaller and more vague as this continues.

And I will continue to talk about extreme with posts as much as I please. You're last post for example show'd an extreme lack of...what's the word...support for your argument I guess?

EDIT: I'd also like to point out right now, you specifically have a quote in which another member calls you a woman (or refers to womanly charm, same thing) in your signature for all to see. Come onnn, don't you wanna hide the fact you're a girl? You did a few days ago, or, so you said.

Big D
01-04-2009, 05:33 PM
But you do obviously care that girls acknowledge the fact they're girls, which is what I'm getting at. See, you really don't have any valid argument against my accusations. Which is why you're posts get smaller and more vague as this continues.

And I will continue to talk about extreme with posts as much as I please. You're last post for example show'd an extreme lack of...what's the word...support for your argument I guess?

I only care when it's only for attention. It's annoying and you know it.

My posts are getting smaller because arguing over something so insignificant is very pathetic. I've expressed my thoughts and I know how I feel, I could care less about what you think, really. I don't even know you.

I don't care if you have the last word, I'm done here.

skater danny
01-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Back on topic, pick out your stems and/or seeds bitch! It's simple enough. And if you buy buds with seeds, it is probably shitty to begin with.

Deth Kult
01-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Yes.

kickflip4
01-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I only care when it's only for attention. It's annoying and you know it.

My posts are getting smaller because arguing over something so insignificant is very pathetic. I've expressed my thoughts and I know how I feel, I could care less about what you think, really. I don't even know you.

I don't care if you have the last word, I'm done here.

That's very amusing, as many of your posts, your sig, and your avatar all bring blatent attention to your sex. I actually really don't give a fuck if they do it. None of them ever last more then 2 months on the site tops. The only reason I call you out is because your willingness to accuse others of it and not see you yourself clearly do it too.

No, I really don't know how you feel. My interpreation stands at...you think we're all hardasses for calling out one memember, yet you weren't when you called out a majority of girl users to join the site? And then accused them of things which you yourself have indirect ways of doing, thus appointing yourself to be hypocritical. Also, if you really think this is "so pathetic" and "insignifigant", you probably would of stopped a post or two ago. But here I am, typing away.

And, the last word rarley establishs anything in an argument. So you can have it if you want, really. I'm all good.

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 06:05 PM
so it's really just shitty weed? cause i stopped smoking for a good two years, but my sister smokes ALL the time and she knows what is good weed, yet she always gets headaches too... maybe its some weird genetic thing? haha i dont know, whatever.

woop tang
01-04-2009, 06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvEaasy2FLw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22bHUADv7vk)

Grand_Hustle
01-04-2009, 06:14 PM
you guys suck at weed.

and that's very hard to accomplish

I laughed at this for some reason.

I told Varial how to smoke out of a potato,but he rejected the idea;-{

20thCB
01-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Is it like the cool thing to hate on new_skater99 these days?

Anyways, I don't smoke anymore and haven't in a long time but I remember getting headaches. You've probably been smoking shitty weed if it's happened a few times. Mine we're always from shitty weed. Sometimes I felt pressure in my head the next day but nothing painful. Drink water.

new_skater99
01-04-2009, 06:27 PM
ok thank you for the helpful responses.

i just ate a ton of food and that helped. its still there but not as bad.