PDA

View Full Version : I dont fight.

Shakezoola
01-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I dont fight.I never have.I think there are better ways to solve a problem than fighting.
If someone tells me, that theyre going to beat my ass, then i say k cool have fun because i wont fight back.

I remember some people talking about that on here and you guys made some great points.
Now the problem is, this kid i know simply cannot understand why i dont fight.
We were talking recently and he was bitching about some kid he wanted to fight,and when i told him that i personally didnt fight, he proceeded by calling me a pussy fag bitch.
and i kept calm and tried to tell him that i didnt fight and i think that fighting is stupid and it doesnt prove anything.
He simply would not listen.

How the fuck do i make this kid, and kids later understand.
Because it seems like nothing works.
Help me out sbc

EmericasBlackSkater
01-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Do some asian shit on a nigga.

new_skater99
dude i'm the same way.

i've never fought anyone for real, except for this one time when i was really really drunk, and nothing happened anyway.

i'm a quaker though so maybe that has something to do with that haha

V3
You're a pacifist?

BailBoarder
01-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Punch him square in the face.

Ynot
01-03-2009, 06:57 PM
just don't give a fuck

BROBOT
01-03-2009, 06:58 PM
i've never fought anyone and i never will. it doesn't solve anything, all it does is bring out even more tension and anger than before.

BakerForLife
01-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Who cares, eventually his attitude will catch up with him, and he'll be one dead punk ass nigga on the streets from his big mouth, thinking he's all hot shit.

Adio Skater
01-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I dont fight.I never have.I think there are better ways to solve a problem than fighting.
If someone tells me, that theyre going to beat my ass, then i say k cool have fun because i wont fight back.

I remember some people talking about that on here and you guys made some great points.
We were talking recently and he was bitching about some kid he wanted to fight,and when i told him that i personally didnt fight, he proceeded by calling me a pussy fag bitch.
and i kept calm and tried to tell him that i didnt fight and i think that fighting is stupid and it doesnt prove anything.

Help me out sbc
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8207/doitfaggotdi1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/doitfaggotdi1.jpg/1/w327.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img301/doitfaggotdi1.jpg/1/)

But in all honesty, I've never fought anyone either. Only those hard asses at my school think they're the shit and fight.

Grand_Hustle
01-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Fighting's fucking cool.

IRideAlmost
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Aha, there's a kid like that at my school, except he's seriously the fucking shit at fighting, but it doesn't give him any reason to just go beat up people just because they tick him off in the slightest way, one day he'll learn his lesson.

cornh0lio
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Beat hit ass. You're gonna get on me about saying this, but that is virtually the only way to get someone like him to shut up, just punch him in the throat and shit on his chest.

adude113
01-03-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't fight, but sometimes I want to fight some kids if I wouldn't get my ass kicked. Cuz some people are real disrespectful assholes, and the only way to gain their respect is by kicking their ass. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people disrepecting me. And it pisses me off so much when they don't take me seriously and they disrespect me and they try to harass me, and then I look like a bitch for not doing anything back. Yeah. I guess I shouldn't take them seriously though. idk. People suck.

pingu
01-03-2009, 07:05 PM
do some jet li shit.

therefore: Do some asian shit on a nigga.

d-ville skater
01-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Then say ok? And quit caring? If you dont fight, then let him think w/e he wants? I hate when kids nowadays think thye can change how others think with their opinion.

I on the other hand, love fighting. Ju Jitzu<3.

Valo Negroth
01-03-2009, 07:13 PM
I agree theres no reason to fight at all, but if someone wants to fight me Im going to do my best to make sure its not me that gets their ass handed to them. Sometimes theres no way around someone but to fight them that normally comes later in life. Or if you snap and watch yourself in 3rd person beating someones ass.

BonesSkater
01-03-2009, 07:13 PM
i've never fought anyone and i never will. it doesn't solve anything, all it does is bring out even more tension and anger than before.
no, you relieve that shit on their face. I just noticed, all the NJ members fight...

sns
01-03-2009, 07:14 PM
chances are the issue that started it all had nothing to do with violence in the first place, so why would violence help it?

SkaterPotater
01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Who fights anymore? Guns get shit done in half the time.

Ynot
01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
no, you relieve that shit on their face. I just noticed, all the NJ members fight...
Jersey's a tough state man.......

new_skater99
01-03-2009, 07:18 PM
fighting is stupid

BobbyGanoosh
01-03-2009, 07:19 PM
i punched a kid in the head once

killyourfamily
01-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Beat some sense into him.

EmericasBlackSkater
01-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Fuck NJ?

Grand_Hustle
01-03-2009, 07:23 PM
You have the right to remain violent

shutupimbleeding
01-03-2009, 07:24 PM
squeeze his dick he'll be so stunned he wont know what to do

BonesSkater
01-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Who fights anymore? Guns get shit done in half the time.
haha, the Glassboro Gangsta.

Jersey's a tough state man.......
depends where your at. we have the safest AND the most violent town in America.

i punched a kid in the head once
lol, story?

Beat some sense into him.
Aussies are hardcore motherfuckers. even Chrystal. haha, she gave me her fight vid.

Fuck NJ?
fuck you negro. jk. <3.

Ride The Sky
01-03-2009, 07:31 PM
You have the right to remain violent

Dude, I was just lurking through this thread and saw that. I started busting out laughing.

Occupant
01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Kick him in the nuts and prove yourself as a pussy fag bitch

stinkingfish
01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Do you really believe in non violence for philosophical reason or because your scared? If it is because you think it is scary you need to man up. Fights are not the worst thing in the world, its fucking natural way to solve the natural stupidity and anger we have pent up. just get it out the way. people who believe in non violence usually transgress their anger and emotions in more dangerous ways.(aka guns)

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 07:43 PM

most of the kids in the south fight also because the majority are black, redneck, or wanna be badass. In the end most kdis become friends again it's none of that blood crip bullshit.

SMR
01-03-2009, 07:44 PM
dude i'm the same way.

i've never fought anyone for real, except for this one time when i was really really drunk, and nothing happened anyway.

i'm a quaker though so maybe that has something to do with that haha

Aren't most quakers 100% cool with homosexuality?

Occupant
01-03-2009, 07:45 PM
most of the kids in the south fight also because the majority are black, redneck, or wanna be badass. In the end most kdis become friends again it's none of that blood crip bullshit.

so true about the south lol

Tardence
01-03-2009, 07:46 PM
I only fight people who refuse to fight/don't believe in fighting/etc, it's cool because they usually suck at fighting and you look mad gnar when you beat them up.

stinkingfish
so true about the south lol

agreed

Ynot
Aussies are hardcore motherfuckers. even Chrystal. haha, she gave me her fight vid.
care to share?

sharing is caring

Phenomenon
Don't fight unless you have to. That's the kind of person you are and you school keep it that way. But if you must fight, possibly even to save your life if he brings more people, make sure you have some keys on you. Pull them out and punch him in the face and cut him open. Everyone will run then. Fight and do anything to win the fight. Take your palm and break his nose, Punch him under the eyes, kick or knee him. Take your elbow and do a downward strike across his nose or face. That should get some blood flowing.

Anyways tell him your not going fight. If he doesn't understand tell someone older then you about it and specifically say you really do not want to fight. They should give you some better advice then we can.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 07:47 PM
thats pretty pussy

edit: to tardence and stinking fish

Zeus
01-03-2009, 07:48 PM
you are so gay (phenomenon)

Occupant
01-03-2009, 07:49 PM
agreed

yeah, everyone here feels the need to be a hardass

Zeus
01-03-2009, 07:50 PM

Help me out sbc

so if somebody came up to you and started beating the hell out of you you would not fight back? I can understand having moral objections against fighting but not defending yourself is just plain stupid.

bigmanbowers
you are so gay (phenomenon)

well if your getting jumped most of that shit works but if it's one on one the just fist fight unless the kid is kicking your ass and getting on top of you and shit.

sk8tingextreme
I usually never fight too, the only time I usually do is if I get in an argument with my friends, and even then it never raises to being out of control.

masterkickflip
01-03-2009, 07:51 PM
fighting does solve issues th0

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
hahahahaha I remember when xcxcxhx was threatening to kick your "chipmunk ass" lol

Zeus
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
well if your getting jumped most of that shit works but if it's one on one the just fist fight unless the kid is kicking your ass and getting on top of you and shit.

wat

Zeus
01-03-2009, 07:53 PM
lol i bet phenomenon is writing a huge paragraph right now lol

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 07:56 PM
I loveeeee fighting

For fun though.

and fighting solves the biggest issues on this planet. War.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 07:57 PM
I'll fight your ass, your about 2 hours away from me lol. We could make a video and winner gets posi. hahaha

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 08:00 PM
I'll fight your ass, your about 2 hours away from me lol. We could make a video and winner gets posi. hahaha

You talkin' to me?... bitch.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
yeah, negro I'm talking to your pussy ass

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
yeah, negro I'm talking to your pussy ass

les go den muh'fucka

where u @

Tardence
01-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Oh it's on....
Whoever backs out of this is a faggot.

Gothic Romance
01-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Nothing wrong with fighting.
Two dudes got shit against each other there is no better way to solve it then to fight.
Best way to get all your anger out is punching someone in the face.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 08:05 PM
les go den muh'fucka

where u @

I'm at tarpon springs cracka, I'm waiten for your white ass so I can beat it like my raw eggs I don't eat for breakfast.

BonesSkater
01-03-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm at tarpon springs cracka, I'm waiten for your white ass so I can beat it like my raw eggs I don't eat for breakfast.
I'll fight you.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 08:12 PM
I'll fight you.

hahaha if you wanna fly from NJ to FL I'll fight you....

Tardence
01-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Fuck off boneskater, tryhard, this shit is already going down between BMB and ZY, and as if you, of all people, would have the balls to get in on it. You're just talking shit.

Not these guys though, they're for real, it's on!!
Make your move zooyorker.

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 08:20 PM
This is no joke.

I'm serious.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Fuck off boneskater, tryhard, this shit is already going down between BMB and ZY, and as if you, of all people, would have the balls to get in on it. You're just talking shit.

Not these guys though, they're for real, it's on!!
Make your move zooyorker.

Bonesskater can fight me after I kick zoo yorkers ass. Hell they can double team me and I'll still kick their ass like the horse did to mr.hands.

stinkingfish
01-03-2009, 08:21 PM
remember guys violence solves nothing.... if you don't post pics.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 08:22 PM
dud there is going to be a video of this ass ravaging

stinkingfish
01-03-2009, 08:24 PM
I can always go for some ass ravaging.

Tardence
01-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Let's get this organised.
We need a date and venue.

BonesSkater
01-03-2009, 08:59 PM
hahaha if you wanna fly from NJ to FL I'll fight you....
is saturday good? I'll drive, it's no problem, I've done it before. I'm not too familiar with the area, so can you tell me where to go?

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 09:02 PM
is saturday good? I'll drive, it's no problem, I've done it before. I'm not too familiar with the area, so can you tell me where to go?

I got exams but sure.... if you actually do this I am going to laugh my ass off.

Gopher
01-03-2009, 09:04 PM
You sound like a big fucking vagina between two fat ass pussy lips.

Edit: To OP

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 09:05 PM
you know this is just for fun right? And I really doubt he will end up coming because of gas, time, and other things.

Gopher
01-03-2009, 09:05 PM

You aren't tough shit homo, guaranteed. Just shut the fuck up, you're not the least bit hard trying to start a fight on the internet then not show up.

legit.fo.sho.
01-03-2009, 09:06 PM
your asain, do some bruce lee shit on him

Tardence
01-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm not gonna let this go, anyone who doesn't show up to their sanctioned match will be mocked and taunted untill my fingers bleed, and I might have to check with admin, but also perma banned.

Saturday 4 pm EST, basketball courts at craig park on S spring blvd, tarpon springs, florida.
Bones "the skunk" Skater Vs BigMan "bellend" bowers

It's on!!!

adude113
01-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Dude. Tardence. You're an idiot. You really are.

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Dude. Tardence. You're an idiot. You really are.

No sir. YOU, are the idiot.

bigmanbowers
01-03-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm not gonna let this go, anyone who doesn't show up to their sanctioned match will be mocked and taunted untill my fingers bleed, and I might have to check with admin, but also perma banned.

Saturday 4 pm EST, basketball courts at craig park on S spring blvd, tarpon springs, florida.
Bones "the skunk" Skater Vs BigMan "bellend" bowers

It's on!!!

haha I guess I'll be there but how about sizzler field instead. So many niggas get knocked out there it's unreal. Oh and zoo yorker fights winner.

adude113
01-03-2009, 09:23 PM
No sir. YOU, are the idiot.
No I isn't.

Tardence
01-03-2009, 09:28 PM
No I isn't.
That's disrespectful, almost like you're calling the man out... is it... hmm, on?

adude113
01-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Obviously.

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 09:35 PM
No I isn't.

Wanna fight about it?

Tardence
01-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Where the fuck is sizzler field Bigman?
How about rotary park on martin luther king jr drive, because I have a dream, that one day a white skater and a black skater will meet up to blaze their dukes in a park and the video will get posted on sb-c.

Tardence
01-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Obviously.
oh well, it's fucking on then....
Can you guys make it to tarpon springs this weekend? It sure would make the crowd happy to have both fights at the same venue, it just makes sense.

adude113
01-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Alright.
Wanna fight about it?
Do you?

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 09:38 PM
a little

adude113
01-03-2009, 09:41 PM
hmmmmm. Well how's that gonna work out?

Tardence
01-03-2009, 09:41 PM
a little
You totally do, stop being modest. You'll be there with bells on to knock his fucking block off.

kickflip4
01-03-2009, 09:42 PM
While I don't openly..."advise" fighting to solve problems, I'll encourage someone to if it will solve the problem. And it isn't so much the fighting itself as the violence in the fight. I've seen plenty of times in my life where no matter how much "talking" and "negotiating" was done, a situation wasn't resolved until someone threw a punch.

One example was this kid T. T was one of the few black kids in our school, and was super chill and nice to everyone. I became friends with him back in 8th grade. Around that time, this douchebag kid Evan started to be an asshole to T. He would call him a "nigger" constantly, openly post racist shit on his myspace, and make all kinds of fuck up jokes about bringing a noose or klan-mask to school. T being the nice, generally calm kid he was tried to ignored it, tried not to respond, and even tried to get Evan to stop. But even was just a complete, intolerant douche and it continued til Sophmore year.

One day, T was walking down the hallway during a class when Evan and another kid walked from around a corner and saw him. Evan called out, "Hey nigger, get back here!" and then some racist "joke". T fucking snapped. He threw down his binder he had been carrying, and turned around and just walked straight up to Evan. Evan continued to taunt him as he did and make fun of him. T stopped about a foot away from Evan, when Evan laughed and said, "Come on nigger, do something about it" or something like that. T full out grabbed Evan, and threw him into the wall. He then blasted him in the face with a punch which smashed his head into the wall again and started to beat the SHIT out of him. The kid who had been with Evan bolted. T continued to beat Evan til he was laying on the ground crying, and fled the school.

It was insane. They hadn't "cleaned it up" before the end of the period, so they had to close the hall off because of all the blood over the floor and wall. Kids kept going to the nurses office saying they "had a headache" or something to see Evan sitting there sobbing. His nose was broken and he was completely wrecked. He ended up having to go to the hospital, and T was picked up by police and brought back to school though. Both of them were suspended for a week.

But Evan, has yet to say a racist thing to T since that day.

sns
01-03-2009, 09:56 PM
While I don't openly..."advise" fighting to solve problems, I'll encourage someone to if it will solve the problem. And it isn't so much the fighting itself as the violence in the fight. I've seen plenty of times in my life where no matter how much "talking" and "negotiating" was done, a situation wasn't resolved until someone threw a punch.

One example was this kid T. T was one of the few black kids in our school, and was super chill and nice to everyone. I became friends with him back in 8th grade. Around that time, this douchebag kid Evan started to be an asshole to T. He would call him a "nigger" constantly, openly post racist shit on his myspace, and make all kinds of fuck up jokes about bringing a noose or klan-mask to school. T being the nice, generally calm kid he was tried to ignored it, tried not to respond, and even tried to get Evan to stop. But even was just a complete, intolerant douche and it continued til Sophmore year.

One day, T was walking down the hallway during a class when Evan and another kid walked from around a corner and saw him. Evan called out, "Hey nigger, get back here!" and then some racist "joke". T fucking snapped. He threw down his binder he had been carrying, and turned around and just walked straight up to Evan. Evan continued to taunt him as he did and make fun of him. T stopped about a foot away from Evan, when Evan laughed and said, "Come on nigger, do something about it" or something like that. T full out grabbed Evan, and threw him into the wall. He then blasted him in the face with a punch which smashed his head into the wall again and started to beat the SHIT out of him. The kid who had been with Evan bolted. T continued to beat Evan til he was laying on the ground crying, and fled the school.

It was insane. They hadn't "cleaned it up" before the end of the period, so they had to close the hall off because of all the blood over the floor and wall. Kids kept going to the nurses office saying they "had a headache" or something to see Evan sitting there sobbing. His nose was broken and he was completely wrecked. He ended up having to go to the hospital, and T was picked up by police and brought back to school though. Both of them were suspended for a week.

But, Evan has yet to say a racist thing to T since that day.

fixed.

baker_skater
01-03-2009, 09:58 PM
But fighting does solve some stuff.

A1m0stSk8
01-03-2009, 09:59 PM

But Evan, has yet to say a racist thing to T since that day.

Ha, that's awesome, he had it coming.

But I myself don't really get into fights, I mean, I really never have too many conflicts with people, I get along with almost everyone pretty well although there are the few occasional idiots who try to get on my nerves but I just ignore them and avoid them. I'd say just let that kid think what he wants, fighting will probably do more harm than good in his life and eventually he'll figure out how stupid it really is. Although, if someone starts it I think it's deff ok to fight back.

Just my opinion.

Save_The_Pandas
Grow a pair, to survive in the real world you have to learn how to defend yourself. Even if you get beaten the fuck up at least you'll have some experience in defending yourself and will be able to draw on that the next time some kid decides to mess with you. It's not good to be soft for your whole life.

zoo yorker
fixed.

I lol'd

sns
01-03-2009, 10:00 PM
I lol'd

haha did you even see it? it was pissing me off.

kickflipsarehard
01-03-2009, 10:02 PM
No, what was it?

BonesSkater
I got exams but sure.... if you actually do this I am going to laugh my ass off.
haha, theres nothing stopping me, and it'll be fun. I may, but I don't know if I actually will.

you know this is just for fun right? And I really doubt he will end up coming because of gas, time, and other things.
meh, I might. friends after though, right?

You aren't tough shit homo, guaranteed. Just shut the fuck up, you're not the least bit hard trying to start a fight on the internet then not show up.
shut the fuck up you yeast infected cum bubble pussy. I'd fight you, and just to be a dick, piss on your mangled corpse. drop dead cunt muffin.

sns
No, what was it?

last sentance.

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 10:03 PM

oh you actually fixed something?

Hahaha I thoguht you just went "fix'd" to fuck with people

Edit: Actually he was right I think :o

sns
01-03-2009, 10:06 PM
oh you actually fixed something?

Hahaha I thoguht you just went "fix'd" to fuck with people

Edit: Actually he was right I think :o

the way i read it was

"but evan.............................................. ... has yet to say anything racist."

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 10:07 PM
but.......................... Evan has yet to penis anything racist"

akkaquill
01-03-2009, 10:07 PM

But, Evan has yet to say a racist thing to T since that day.

edit: wtf you guys are fast. that's like 8 posts in the time it took me to copy and paste that.

sns
01-03-2009, 10:10 PM
wait, either way it's wrong because you can't begin a sentence with but.

yay.

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 10:15 PM
wait, either way it's wrong because you can't begin a sentence with but.

yay.

Yeah you can they just tell you that in 3rd grade, you can start a sentence with anything assuming its dialogue.

phagit

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

sns
01-03-2009, 10:17 PM
it wasn't dialogue though stoopid

kickflip4
01-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Technically, it was to be conveyed as if I were speaking it, like telling a story. So it's fine really. But thanks haha.

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 10:28 PM
it wasn't dialogue though stoopid

Technically, it was to be conveyed as if I were speaking it, like telling a story. So it's fine really. But thanks haha.

http://images.meebo.com/image/skin/default/img/emoticons/nerd.gif

sns
01-03-2009, 10:29 PM

some people never learn..

zoo yorker
01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
some people never learn..

You're quite an amazing individual. But, I am sorry to say, that you are grammatically retarded

sns
01-03-2009, 10:31 PM
You're quite an amazing individual. But, I am sorry to say, that you are grammatically retarded.

fixed.

Phenomenon
01-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, it's obvious but block punches or hold onto the guys hand if he trys to punch you. Everyone will give you shit for it, but it works. A kid was fighting just recently and he grabbed the kids hand so he couldn't keep on punching him. He keeps getting called a pussy now because apparently everyone would just let the other guy beat the shit out of them, when that's not what they'd do.

yeahyeahyeah
01-03-2009, 10:47 PM
I used to think fighting was stupid.

Then I got beat up.

Turboz
01-04-2009, 04:21 AM
As Baker_Skater said, fighting does solve some problems. There are just some things you can't talk out.

bigmanbowers
01-04-2009, 04:30 AM
meh, I might. friends after though, right?

if some kid were to drive 9 hours to fight me then I think i have to respect him lol. And of course this is just for fun if you actually show?

WhiteTrash
01-04-2009, 05:24 AM
I wanna call you a pussy. Though, I don't fight.

theonlysun81
01-04-2009, 07:17 AM
I fight because I like fighting. Only hand to hand. It is intimate. You feel intimate with the person you are fighting. Also when you're done if you win, it feels good. With that being said I usually never fight because I am a pussy little bitch because I would get suspended from school and my parents would shit on me. Fuck Catholic Schools.

Big D
01-04-2009, 07:32 AM
who fucking cares if you hit a kid in the face. if you beat the shit out of him. no one's dying here. besides, fighting is fun.
sometimes talking things out is better though.

theonlysun81
01-04-2009, 07:33 AM
who fucking cares if you hit a kid in the face. if you beat the shit out of him. no one's dying here. besides, fighting is fun.
sometimes talking things out is better though.
Yea if the guy is bigger then you.

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Fighting is for idiots who don't have the intellegence to talk about anything. It's fucking pointless and it only shows that you're an insecure pussy about what people think about you.

theonlysun81
01-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Fighting is for idiots who don't have the intellegence to talk about anything. It's fucking pointless and it only shows that you're an insecure pussy about what people think about you.
talking is for pussies who dont have the capacity to defend themselves if needed. its fucking pointless and it only shows that you are physically incapable about showing control over a situation.

Big D
01-04-2009, 07:39 AM
^ not necessarily. some people just want to fight. and some people just deserve to get the shit beaten out of them.

edit: to unknown soldier

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 07:41 AM
talking is for pussies who dont have the capacity to defend themselves if needed. its fucking pointless and it only shows that you are physically incapable about showing control over a situation.

^ not necessarily. some people just want to fight. and some people just deserve to get the shit beaten out of them.

edit: to unknown soldier
Most fights are just two hardasses bickering over somebody talking shit. If you really care so much as to what somebody thinks of you to go out of your way to fight them, you're an insecure pussy.

I don't fight, but I have no problem at all in terms of strength. The only time I've hit somebody out of anger was some kid (Who had a good half a foot on me) was mocking me because I had to go into surgery, and I punched him in the head. He literaly burst into tears.

Big D
01-04-2009, 07:42 AM
congrats.

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 07:44 AM
That was to prove the point of not being physically capable of fighting. When I was younger, I always had to defend myself against my over violent brother, who's way bigger and stronger than me, and I had no trouble. But for the most part, violence is pointless.

theonlysun81
01-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Most fights are just two hardasses bickering over somebody talking shit. If you really care so much as to what somebody thinks of you to go out of your way to fight them, you're an insecure pussy.

I don't fight, but I have no problem at all in terms of strength. The only time I've hit somebody out of anger was some kid (Who had a good half a foot on me) was mocking me because I had to go into surgery, and I punched him in the head. He literaly burst into tears.
I was just pointing out the irony of your statement.

But I know what you mean, most of the time people fighting are guys just insecure about their dick size /Fruedian

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 08:39 AM
I was just pointing out the irony of your statement.

But I know what you mean, most of the time people fighting are guys just insecure about their dick size /Fruedian
Haha, yeah, I had a feeling you were. I just think fighting someone is stupid, because the reason is always over some stupid drama bullshit. But there are definitely some scumbags out there that deserve an ass beating.

reptiskate52
01-04-2009, 08:43 AM
I fight because I like fighting. Only hand to hand. It is intimate. You feel intimate with the person you are fighting. Also when you're done if you win, it feels good. With that being said I usually never fight because I am a pussy little bitch because I would get suspended from school and my parents would shit on me. Fuck Catholic Schools.
I'd rather not be intimate with another guy.

Grand_Hustle
01-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I got into a fight at a pool hall the other day.

Fights in a pool hall are fucking deadly

Gopher
01-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Oh I forgot to mention, it's obvious but block punches or hold onto the guys hand if he trys to punch you. Everyone will give you shit for it, but it works. A kid was fighting just recently and he grabbed the kids hand so he couldn't keep on punching him. He keeps getting called a pussy now because apparently everyone would just let the other guy beat the shit out of them, when that's not what they'd do.

Hahaha are you retarded? I dare you to grab the arms of anyone who has any fighting experience. Maybe you don't know what a knee to the face feels like, but try it sometime.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
01-04-2009, 10:53 AM
just don't give a fuck

Yes, I am a big believer in this.

Anders.
01-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Truck fuck em

igrindtwinkies
01-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Fighting is fine when you know your right. Sometimes you have to fight exaple: civil war

Besides if someones making fun of you are you just gonna tell him to stop or are you gonna do something about it?

BonesSkater
01-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Fighting is fine when you know your right. Sometimes you have to fight exaple: civil war

Besides if someones making fun of you are you just gonna tell him to stop or are you gonna do something about it?
love the sig and avy. win win nigga.

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 11:50 AM

Why would you care in the first place?

igrindtwinkies
01-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Why would you care in the first place?

You wouldn't care if some little cocky shit was tryin to embarrass you in front of people?

igrindtwinkies
01-04-2009, 11:53 AM
love the sig and avy. win win nigga.

Haha slater's the best character in the movie.

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 11:53 AM
You wouldn't care if some little cocky shit was tryin to embarrass you in front of people?
Not at all. I would just make fun of him back to piss him off. Why would you care what some cocky little shit thinks of you?

igrindtwinkies
01-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Not at all. I would just make fun of him back to piss him off. Why would you care what some cocky little shit thinks of you?

He's tryin to embarass you in front of other people. I wouldn't care about him.

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Well then the only one who's embarassing anybody is himself, because the opinion of some cocky little shit doesn't matter.

Grand_Hustle
01-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Yo,I'm a cocky little shit.

the unknown soldier likes men.

OH!BURN!

the_unknown_soldier
01-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Yo,I'm a cocky little shit.

the unknown soldier likes men.

OH!BURN!
http://www.livepencil.com/images/WALLPAPERS/wallpapers-download/fist-1024.jpg

Grand_Hustle
01-04-2009, 12:06 PM
You liar

Nesta.
01-04-2009, 01:34 PM
same.
but sometimes i think about doing some realllly messed up things to people, like hurting them really really bad.. but i'd never do it.

Tardence
01-04-2009, 02:34 PM
I fight because I like fighting. Only hand to hand. It is intimate. You feel intimate with the person you are fighting. Also when you're done if you win, it feels good.
I'd rather not be intimate with another guy.
Yeah you just made me feel REALLY gay about every fight I've ever had. Thanks.

Tardence
01-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Btw, wtf is going on with bowers vs bones? Don't tell me we have a bitchout on our hands?

CatDog
01-04-2009, 02:36 PM
^Look at the kid in your signature, that sums up your sexuality quite enough already.

Tardence
01-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Dumbass, I'm pointing out how extremely shit he is, I'm cyber-gay-bashing him, which is a majorly hetero act.
If I was any more hetero I'd be raping a female bear.

BonesSkater
01-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Haha slater's the best character in the movie.
heyyyyyy mayyynnn, are you coooool?
what?
neverminddd maynnnn.

pain.
01-04-2009, 03:21 PM
I DON'T FIGHT,
I BEAT BITCHES UP

nigga

woop tang
01-04-2009, 03:22 PM
they say a real man wont hit a girl, well i aint real cos i beat bitches up.

Zeus
01-04-2009, 07:10 PM
I DON'T FIGHT,

I BEAT BITCHES UP

nigga
fail.

d-ville skater
01-04-2009, 07:32 PM
they say a real man wont hit a girl, well i aint real cos i beat bitches up.

They say real men wear wear pink, well I aint real cos I beat bitches up.