PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Was fucking whack. This convo pretty much explains everything.
ayjay12sb (1:04:47 AM): dude
ayjay12sb (1:04:56 AM): tonight was fucking crazy
SGshredder92 (1:05:02 AM): what happened
ayjay12sb (1:05:10 AM): i had a fist fight with my dad
ayjay12sb (1:05:20 AM): and i knocked him on the ground walked away
SGshredder92 (1:05:25 AM): damn
ayjay12sb (1:05:30 AM): and punched my stove top on top of my oven
SGshredder92 (1:05:32 AM): how
ayjay12sb (1:05:37 AM): broke it and the glass fucked my hand
SGshredder92 (1:05:39 AM): why i mean
ayjay12sb (1:05:43 AM): my mom called 911
ayjay12sb (1:06:00 AM): ambulance and police come to check everything out and then the paremedics take me to some hospital on a stretcher and it was fucking emberassing

SGshredder92 (1:06:09 AM): haha
ayjay12sb (1:06:14 AM): the doctor there gave me 16 stiches all over my hand now im home bored as fuck with a wrapped up right hand in pain with a broken fucking stove top oven.

SGshredder92 (1:06:15 AM): this must have been awkward
SGshredder92 (1:06:23 AM): why did this all happen
ayjay12sb (1:06:28 AM): yeah i was like tha fuck
ayjay12sb (1:06:32 AM): over a fucking camera
ayjay12sb (1:06:42 AM): my dad was drunk and started shit witth me so i got up smoked him in the face and out of pure anger i turned around and slammed my fist into my stove top oven and broke the thick as glass on top and my hand got raped with glass and shit

ayjay12sb (1:06:53 AM): and right when i got home from the hospital i smoke a joint with some friends
ayjay12sb (1:07:02 AM): im not sure if that was a good move
ayjay12sb (1:07:11 AM): because the injected me with a lot of shit
ayjay12sb (1:07:12 AM): haha
ayjay12sb (1:08:03 AM): im typing with my left hand right now lol
ayjay12sb (1:08:13 AM): kind of
SGshredder92 (1:08:20 AM): i would have, my mom wouldn't have let me out though
ayjay12sb (1:08:29 AM): sucks
ayjay12sb (1:08:34 AM): if i didnt get fucked up tonight
ayjay12sb (1:08:41 AM): i was going to go boarding tomorrow
ayjay12sb (1:08:43 AM): at hunter
SGshredder92 (1:08:46 AM): i went today
SGshredder92 (1:08:47 AM): to blue
ayjay12sb (1:08:50 AM): then catamount afterwards
ayjay12sb (1:08:57 AM): but know my dad is a bitch
ayjay12sb (1:09:08 AM): and i had to get pissed punch him then break my fucking oven
ayjay12sb (1:09:16 AM): and rape my hand lol
SGshredder92 (1:09:35 AM): dude, this creepy ass dude has a picture of me on his facebook and he looks like hes 25
SGshredder92 (1:09:40 AM): and i have no idea who he is
SGshredder92 (1:09:45 AM): and its a pic of when i was like 5
ayjay12sb (1:09:56 AM): hahahaha
ayjay12sb (1:10:08 AM): sucks for you
SGshredder92 (1:10:12 AM): http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1915/74/120/1038128784/n1038128784_30258772_71.jpg
ayjay12sb (1:10:44 AM): ahhaha
ayjay12sb (1:11:01 AM): jewasouras rex
SGshredder92 (1:11:27 AM): yep
SGshredder92 (1:11:36 AM): i learned tail and noseslides today
SGshredder92 (1:11:40 AM): like legit ones on purpose
ayjay12sb (1:11:49 AM): want to play ea skate nigga
ayjay12sb (1:11:58 AM): im semi baked and want to do something
SGshredder92 (1:12:00 AM): fuck that, i'm going to a skatepark tomorrow pretty early
ayjay12sb (1:12:12 AM): pussy but yeah lucky
ayjay12sb (1:12:28 AM): fuck im going to rott home unless this girl wants to chill with me
ayjay12sb (1:12:36 AM): and you know what that means
ayjay12sb (1:12:42 AM): DICK MOUTH NOW B
ayjay12sb (1:12:47 AM): NOW BAHAHAHA HHHH

I will upload the pics of my hand tomorrow in the am for you guys. It was pretty fucked and hilarious haha

stinkingfish
01-02-2009, 09:28 PM
you have anger problems mkay.

Ynot
01-02-2009, 09:28 PM
man, you must be high.......

skaterpunk118
01-02-2009, 09:29 PM
lawlzorcoptors, its me.

Dr. Science
01-02-2009, 09:29 PM
oh my

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 09:30 PM
man, you must be high....... man you must be a little faggot.

cornh0lio
01-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Nice. I bet it took you a fucking century typing all this shit with your left hand.

Ynot
01-02-2009, 09:33 PM
man you must be a little faggot.
nah i'm saying from all that shit they injected you with plus the weed man

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 09:35 PM
man you must be a little faggot.
nigga fuck you. if I was your dad (which I probably could be, right along with the gorilla at the zoo), I'd kick your ass so fucking hard you'd be afraid to look me in the eye. fuckin' moron, I have half a mind to come curbstomp you and do humanity a favor. and don't talk shit on Ynot, he's bomb as hell, unlike you, pussy.

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 09:35 PM
nah i'm saying from all that shit they injected you with plus the weed man
oh shit my bad man hahaha. I thought you where being a smart ass but yeah im decently high. Just some middies nothing special but right after they injected me with anesthetics i felt like i was in a dream and my body got numb as fuck. It was odd

Ynot
01-02-2009, 09:36 PM
oh shit my bad man hahaha. I thought you where being a smart ass but yeah im decently high. Just some middies nothing special but right after they injected me with anesthetics i felt like i was in a dream and my body got numb as fuck. It was odd
crazy. but yeah sucks what happened, how long you got stiches for?

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 09:38 PM
nigga fuck you. if I was your dad (which I probably could be, right along with the gorilla at the zoo), I'd kick your ass so fucking hard you'd be afraid to look me in the eye. fuckin' moron, I have half a mind to come curbstomp you and do humanity a favor. and don't talk shit on Ynot, he's bomb as hell, unlike you, pussy. Are you fucking kidding me? Your the biggest joke ever i remember you 3 months ago kissing everybody's ass and was the biggest n00b/poser nuisance ever and now your talking to me like your a fucking bad ass. No get the fuck out you waste of space. If you knew my dad you would do the same fucking thing unless your a little pussy witch you probably are

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? Your the biggest joke ever i remember you 3 months ago kissing everybody's ass and was the biggest n00b/poser nuisance ever and now your talking to me like your a fucking bad ass. No get the fuck out you waste of space. If you knew my dad you would do the same fucking thing unless your a little pussy witch you probably are
fuck you son. why'd you pop your dad in the face? he didn't do shit. and motherfucker, I could easily kill your dad. it's called Hopak, aka training to kill others. 1 hit, your dad would be dead at my feet.

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 09:40 PM
crazy. but yeah sucks what happened, how long you got stiches for?
they disinfected it first and that took 15 minutes and then he started shooting me up with anesthetics for another 15 minutes then let me take a 10 minute break and came back and stiched it up in 20 minutes. It didnt really hurt at all to be honest. If i had the choice i would have stayed home but my mom was being dumb and called 911 and made a scene

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 09:43 PM
fuck you son. why'd you pop your dad in the face? he didn't do shit. and motherfucker, I could easily kill your dad. it's called Hopak, aka training to kill others. 1 hit, your dad would be dead at my feet. Did you read that shit? You fucking moron my dad was piss drunk and just went in front of my face over me telling my mom to end a conversation and pushed me and told me he would beat my ass. Fuck that im not going to take his abuse. I didnt do shit to him and for him to push me like that? fuck it i just told him to bring it and he runned his mouth and we started throwing punches and next thing i know my hand is bleeding and my oven is all fucked up and glass is all over the place and my mom calling 911. no you wouldnt kill my dad your a little bitch

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Me and my dad have gotten in some nasty fights, but never full out punches. We've pushed each other around and thrown each other into walls, but punches would be terrible.

Actually, I'd probably be fucked. My dad's like 250 lbs and was a Marine, and actively served in the Persian Gulf. He could wreck a majority of people without trying. Fuck.

stinkingfish
01-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Did you read that shit? You fucking moron my dad was piss drunk and just went in front of my face over me telling my mom to end a conversation and pushed me and told me he would beat my ass. Fuck that im not going to take his abuse. I didnt do shit to him and for him to push me like that? fuck it i just told him to bring it and he runned his mouth and we started throwing punches and next thing i know my hand is bleeding and my oven is all fucked up and glass is all over the place and my mom calling 911. no you wouldnt kill my dad your a little bitch

Damn that really sucks dude but hey atleast you got free morphine.

kickflipsarehard
01-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Cyber fight between Ayjay and Bones! :D

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Did you read that shit? You fucking moron my dad was piss drunk and just went in front of my face over me telling my mom to end a conversation and pushed me and told me he would beat my ass. Fuck that im not going to take his abuse. I didnt do shit to him and for him to push me like that? fuck it i just told him to bring it and he runned his mouth and we started throwing punches and next thing i know my hand is bleeding and my oven is all fucked up and glass is all over the place and my mom calling 911. no you wouldnt kill my dad your a little bitch
oh really motherfucker? I'd kill you, and your fucking family, laugh, and leave. bitch, you think you can impress us cause you punched glass? you ain't shit. trailer park ass bitch. be a fucking man a wrap up that fucking hand. if your gonna punch the motherfucker, you might as well make it count and hurt him. and he was drunk, no wonder he was beligerent. also, why would you hit a drunk man? they can't feel that shit. I'm suprised he didn't shrug off those hits.

Ramen
01-02-2009, 09:51 PM
For a second there, I was expecting a "Fresh Prince."

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 09:51 PM
lol.

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 09:54 PM
oh really motherfucker? I'd kill you, and your fucking family, laugh, and leave. bitch, you think you can impress us cause you punched glass? you ain't shit. trailer park ass bitch. be a fucking man a wrap up that fucking hand. if your gonna punch the motherfucker, you might as well make it count and hurt him. and he was drunk, no wonder he was beligerent. also, why would you hit a drunk man? they can't feel that shit. I'm suprised he didn't shrug off those hits.

I've socked my friend when he was beyond drunk once....trust me, they are capable of feeling it.

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I've socked my friend when he was beyond drunk once....trust me, they are capable of feeling it.
story?

minilogosk8
01-02-2009, 09:57 PM
bonesskater, youre usually kind of tolerable. but right now, shut the fuck up. you are making yourself sound like an enormous poser and you should just stop.

kickflipsarehard
01-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Epic tale?

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 09:59 PM
bonesskater, youre usually kind of tolerable. but right now, shut the fuck up. you are making yourself sound like an enormous poser and you should just stop.
yes sir. sorry masta.

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Me and my dad have gotten in some nasty fights, but never full out punches. We've pushed each other around and thrown each other into walls, but punches would be terrible.

Actually, I'd probably be fucked. My dad's like 250 lbs and was a Marine, and actively served in the Persian Gulf. He could wreck a majority of people without trying. Fuck.Yeah i feel you man im on the same boat. My dad is a fucking beast and used to box like a mofo when he was a kid and i thought he was going to kill me but i dont think he really tried to hurt me i just snuffed him in the face once and he slapped my head pretty damn hard so i just broke my oven in anger. it was hilarious. Im just fucking pissed that i cant go snowboarding tomorrow and im not suppsosed to be doing anything with my hand for days and im on the computer right now typing lol

minilogosk8
01-02-2009, 10:03 PM
me and my dad slapbox when we get bored. i kicked his ass the other day. lol.

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 10:06 PM
nah let him because its funny. 4 months ago he was searching for trick tips how to kickflip and now he acts like he is a hardcore g mother fucker when in reality he is a nerd who is on this forum a lot who racked up over 4 k of pointless posts. Im sure you would rape the fuck out of your dad boneskater. I heard you throw the best punches in the country you bad ass mother fucker

Ynot
01-02-2009, 10:08 PM
BonesSkater is ma boi. much love man

ayjay12sb
01-02-2009, 10:09 PM
BonesSkater is ma boi
Cool why dont you just have cyber sex with him you fucking nub. lulz

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 10:10 PM
story?

Epic tale?

Haha, not really. We drank at my friends the one night, a few of us, and one friend didn't tell us it was first time drinking, so it didn't phase us when he drank several shots more then us. Eventually, they start to fall asleep and pass out, and I was super bored wandering around doing whatever. I sit on the couch and start watching the olympics, and I hear my friend making a noise. I look at him, and he's sitting up with his hand holding up his head (but still asleep).

Suddenly, he pukes ALL over the place, but holds his position. I'm like, FUCK! and he pukes again all over. I try to wake him up, and he would NOT get up. I start punching him in the face and slapping him so hard my hand hurt, but he wouldnt get up. I finally wake up my other friend and get him to help me drag him to the sink. He spent the next few hours shaking really badly and puking in the sink. At one point he turned around and said something stupid to me when I told him he was retarded. I flat out just threw a jab at his face and he dropped, covering his face and rolling around on the ground for a few minutes moaning in pain. Then the next morning when I was driving him home he said something about having a really sore jaw.

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 10:14 PM
BonesSkater is ma boi. much love man
fo' sho' nigga. fo' sho'.

see what happens when mommy drinks while pregnant?

Haha, not really. We drank at my friends the one night, a few of us, and one friend didn't tell us it was first time drinking, so it didn't phase us when he drank several shots more then us. Eventually, they start to fall asleep and pass out, and I was super bored wandering around doing whatever. I sit on the couch and start watching the olympics, and I hear my friend making a noise. I look at him, and he's sitting up with his hand holding up his head (but still asleep).

Suddenly, he pukes ALL over the place, but holds his position. I'm like, FUCK! and he pukes again all over. I try to wake him up, and he would NOT get up. I start punching him in the face and slapping him so hard my hand hurt, but he wouldnt get up. I finally wake up my other friend and get him to help me drag him to the sink. He spent the next few hours shaking really badly and puking in the sink. At one point he turned around and said something stupid to me when I told him he was retarded. I flat out just threw a jab at his face and he dropped, covering his face and rolling around on the ground for a few minutes moaning in pain. Then the next morning when I was driving him home he said something about having a really sore jaw.
hahaha, you kicked his ass for saying something stupid?

Ynot
01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
dude, i've been here longer than you

kickflip4
01-02-2009, 10:19 PM
hahaha, you kicked his ass for saying something stupid?

I guess so haha, I was SO pissed at him that night. I've never had to clean up someone's puke before, and doing it for the first time while drunk yourself is not fun at all. Especially when they had chilli twice that day, and it was all over a couch/rug. It smelled so fucking bad, and was getting on my hands and shit. We were almost sure it'd be impossible to cover up and we'd get caught by my other friend's parents. I still don't know how they didn't realize it.

Then in the midst of it I went to him and was like, "Nice job retard" and he turned and was like, "Fuck you asshole, maybe if you werent a douchebag and let me drink this much..." and tried to blame me. I looked at him, then just decked him. I was so fucking pissed.

Dr. Foundation
01-02-2009, 10:21 PM
aj hangs out with a complete tool who goes to my school.

dude seriously.

she's such a tool why do you hang around her.

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 10:21 PM
I guess so haha, I was SO pissed at him that night. I've never had to clean up someone's puke before, and doing it for the first time while drunk yourself is not fun at all. Especially when they had chilli twice that day, and it was all over a couch/rug. It smelled so fucking bad, and was getting on my hands and shit. We were almost sure it'd be impossible to cover up and we'd get caught by my other friend's parents. I still don't know how they didn't realize it.

Then in the midst of it I went to him and was like, "Nice job retard" and he turned and was like, "Fuck you asshole, maybe if you werent a douchebag and let me drink this much..." and tried to blame me. I looked at him, then just decked him. I was so fucking pissed.
hahahahahahahahaha! guess he got what he deserved...

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
aj hangs out with a complete tool who goes to my school.

dude seriously.

she's such a tool why do you hang around her.
they apparently have that trait in common.

EDIT: AJ, I over reacted earlier, but you had it coming. for real though, you piss ALOT of members off.

EDIT 2: just bullshittin'^^^

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 10:24 PM
You're a complete fucking tool.

BonesSkater
01-02-2009, 10:26 PM
thats not very nice.

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm calling ayjay a tool. He gets pissed off so he breaks a stove and fucks up his hand.

Ynot
01-02-2009, 10:36 PM
save your breath guys, he's already offline

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 10:42 PM
You're a tool also.

Ynot
01-02-2009, 10:43 PM
You're a tool also.
care to explain?

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 10:52 PM
You told us to save our breaths calling him a tool. Yet we're typing, not speaking aloud, therefore it takes no extra breath to type that out. Also, Homer Simpson is a faggot.

Ynot
01-02-2009, 10:55 PM
You told us to save our breaths calling him a tool. Yet we're typing, not speaking aloud, therefore it takes no extra breath to type that out. Also, Homer Simpson is a faggot.
a) i love the Simpsons, and nothing you say can change that
b) how does that make me a tool? it's just an expression

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 10:58 PM
a) i love the Simpsons, and nothing you say can change that
b) how does that make me a tool? it's just an expression

1. I know, it's your opinion.
2. I'm bored, I felt like calling a random person a tool.

So calm down Craftsmen

Ynot
01-02-2009, 11:00 PM
1. I know, it's your opinion.
2. I'm bored, I felt like calling a random person a tool.

So calm down Craftsmen
whatever, i'm going to bed. too much drama here at night

Ride The Sky
01-02-2009, 11:05 PM
whatever, i'm going to bed. too much drama here at night

Make sure you clean the sand out of your vagina before you go to bed though.

Ynot
01-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Make sure you clean the sand out of your vagina before you go to bed though.
well anyway goodnight dick rider, er.....i mean, sky rider

dutch madman
01-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Shenanigans.

i demand time stamp if pic is provided

ayjay12sb
01-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Alright ill get the shit ready now. Pics will be up in 10 minutes.

Turboz
01-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Make sure you clean the sand out of your vagina before you go to bed though.stay in the photog forum.